Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s talk about it but I’m not going to give you any more information!
Look, I'm not saying it's true but he follows all sorts of women and likes their pictures. It might to me but I wouldn't be happy with my fiancé constantly following women and liking their bikini pictures. To me, that's a red flag, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it weird he hasn’t posted about the baby either ?
Yep! I thought it was just me that found it really odd, especially when it’s your first child 🤔 he didn’t even repost her pictures or anything 🤔

Reactions: 14
Look, I'm not saying it's true but he follows all sorts of women and likes their pictures. It might to me but I wouldn't be happy with my fiancé constantly following women and liking their bikini pictures. To me, that's a red flag, so I wouldn't be surprised.
I don’t follow him so this is the first I’ve heard. I’m not here for him after his homophobic and racist tweets went viral years ago. She could do better.

Reactions: 12
I’ve heard rumours of this before, I feel sorry for Leighanne as he’s rotten to the core! I think it’s most probably true!

Reactions: 6
I still find it really hard to accept he’s changed. I know people can and do, but from views as extreme as his were? Im unconvinced, although I hope he has for Leigh’s sake

Reactions: 10
Jesy did them a bloody favour leaving.
like I don’t even know what more to say.

*watches the confetti video for the 1976th time*

I don’t even want to know her reasons for leaving. The issues are hers and she made it a problem for everyone else for too long.
If anyone’s bloody free, it’s Jade , Leigh and Perrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep! I thought it was just me that found it really odd, especially when it’s your first child 🤔 he didn’t even repost her pictures or anything 🤔
Just to note, I hate Andre, I think he is scum and tbh, doubt his disgusting views have changed much, however he barely uses social media. Most of what he posts appears to be PR football stuff so it doesn't surprise me he hasn't posted anything. Plus, perhaps he thinks it is too early to come back after the boycott? I don't follow enough sport stars to know if many are back posting.

Secondly about the cheating, could it be true? Definitely. But Leigh-Anne isn't a push over. She left her last guy who I'm pretty sure she wanted to marry and have kids with because he was cheating, I don't see why Andre would be different.

Also just scrolled his insta following list and there really isn't any insta models or at least none or not a huge amount that I could see? And hasn't the ability to see what people like on insta been taken away since 2019? Like obviously you can see if he likes an individual photo but would be lots of looking to see him liking individual insta models pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
On Twitter, lots of people are thinking Perdue may be pregnant too. I wouldn’t be shocked but it’s only Twitter so take it with a handful of salt

Also, Jesy talks about how terrible music videos were for her - does this mean she won’t release music videos? It seems like the problem is that the videos will be around for a while so she wants to look good in them, not anything related to being in a band?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just to note, I hate Andre, I think he is scum and tbh, doubt his disgusting views have changed much, however he barely uses social media. Most of what he posts appears to be PR football stuff so it doesn't surprise me he hasn't posted anything. Plus, perhaps he thinks it is too early to come back after the boycott? I don't follow enough sport stars to know if many are back posting.

Secondly about the cheating, could it be true? Definitely. But Leigh-Anne isn't a push over. She left her last guy who I'm pretty sure she wanted to marry and have kids with because he was cheating, I don't see why Andre would be different.

Also just scrolled his insta following list and there really isn't any insta models or at least none or not a huge amount that I could see? And hasn't the ability to see what people like on insta been taken away since 2019? Like obviously you can see if he likes an individual photo but would be lots of looking to see him liking individual insta models pics.
All of this. I love that this thread has gone from being raging at Jesy for taking the shine off of Leigh’s announcement to. . . taking the shine off of Leigh’s announcement by starting unfounded rumours about her relationship 😂. We all know her man is a dick and he could very well be a cheat but does that need to be brought up today? Like imagine she seen these comments and how that could affect her and the baby. Let her have her moment and enjoy her pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
All of this. I love that this thread has gone from being raging at Jesy for taking the shine off of Leigh’s announcement to. . . taking the shine off of Leigh’s announcement by starting unfounded rumours about her relationship 😂. We all know her man is a dick and he could very well be a cheat but does that need to be brought up today? Like imagine she seen these comments and how that could affect her and the baby. Let her have her moment and enjoy her pregnancy.
absolutely right tho people in here just feel bad I guess. if its true that is

But anyway, Leigh looks stunning and im sure she's having a joyous day, not worrying about what that other chick thinks...

Reactions: 1
The fact that she commented back to the person who asked why was that released on the same day as Leigh-Anne’s pregnancy announcement feels like she either did it on purpose or she knew it would be asked and actively looked for the comments. I guess she’s still focused on the negative comments!

Reactions: 13
Just saw this today
It reads to me like there was tension because videoing anything took so long and was so stressful.
When she is doing her own music videos she thinks she is going to be more in control but there will still be a record label in charge and still have to be on camera.
She isn’t going to be like Zayn, he has a great voice/vibe and is able to release without much promo and never tours. She will have to work harder than that. I think she will be the next Mel B. Few collabs with big stars then straight into some TV gig

Just saw this today
It reads to me like there was tension because videoing anything took so long and was so stressful.
When she is doing her own music videos she thinks she is going to be more in control but there will still be a record label in charge and still have to be on camera.
She isn’t going to be like Zayn, he has a great voice/vibe and is able to release without much promo and never tours. She will have to work harder than that. I think she will be the next Mel B. Few collabs with big stars then straight into some TV gig
Problem is, even if she went like Zayn it’s still not a great career he’s suffering big time with his music, his singles don’t chart and his last 2 albums charted poorly, I’m surprised he’s still signed at this point as they are throwing money down the drain with him!

I can’t see her having an amazing career doing R&B (which is what I imagine she will be doing as I know that’s her favourite music) especially now people are very vocal against cultural appropriation which is something she does and will do!

Problem is, even if she went like Zayn it’s still not a great career he’s suffering big time with his music, his singles don’t chart and his last 2 albums charted poorly, I’m surprised he’s still signed at this point as they are throwing money down the drain with him!

I can’t see her having an amazing career doing R&B (which is what I imagine she will be doing as I know that’s her favourite music) especially now people are very vocal against cultural appropriation which is something she does and will do!
Thing with zayn is that he at least followed through with his intention of not really enjoying performing and why he left 1D so he doesn’t. I suppose it’s a trade off, it does harm his career but he has creative control. I think he writes a lot, I absolutely love some of his music. A bit like Adele, in it for the parts what they enjoy and not sacrificing their mental well-being and privacy for fame. Zayn/Adele/Ed Sheeran have never shown their children publicly and clearly happier living privately

Reactions: 7
Just a thought... Maybe Leigh heard on the showbiz grapevine that Cosmo was releasing Jesy’s cover yesterday and decided to outshine her with her pregnancy news first 😂 she must have had those photos ready waiting for when she wanted to announce, and it would serve Jesy right, the spiteful little witch. Can’t stand the girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I doubt she’s spending the day of her pregnancy release worrying herself with Tattle comments :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think that Little Mix will disband, Leigh-Anne shot the Confetti video whilst pregnant, they keep saying they more music videos to come out so I think they likely shot a bunch recently, they have the tour and they could easily have stopped with Jesy leaving, after leaving Simon Cowell’s label (which is a HORRIBLE label) they definitely know to put themselves first and Leigh-Anne has made the choice to continue

Reactions: 8
I wake up to Capital Radio and this morning heard the news that Leigh-Anne Pinnock is in the pudding
club. The DJ was saying that he was shocked to hear about this because the group were in on the show
last week plugging the new single and she didn't look preggers. Roman Kemp is the DJ with 2 side kick
presenters, one of which is a woman.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.