Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im thinking the house guests are family that had to move quickly or are running from someone because she keeps saying the lady will share in her own time if she wishes.

Reactions: 3
Last thing I saw was a few days ago, a story of the baby and her saying it was a visit 🤔 thought they were living there...

Its okay so strange.all the cleaning jobs she had and used to do with polished by percy or mancreepy all gone then this baby arrived

I know her grandad was poorly so I hope he is okay though

Reactions: 1
She said some about them finding a home, are home visits allowed?
I think if a baby under 1 its allowed? I'm not sure.but if she is a cleaner and going to homes I wouldn't then want to see a baby as risk passing virus on if asymptomatic?

I think something may of happened to her family,maybe her grandpa he was sick? She hasn't posted on her private account either
Very sad if that’s the case. I think the last post I saw of hers was the situation with the baby and mum that were living with her and then they got their own place.

Does anybody have any further info on that because from what I recall she left it pretty vague and said the mother would share her story if she wished?

Reactions: 2
What are her stories on about? Is Indy not her kid? Or has she got a different dad to the other kids?

Reactions: 5
I’m confused about the Indy stories almost sounds like she’s not her biological child or something??? She posted a question box but not shared any q&as

I think she means she’s a different dad because on her grid she put a post up for indys birthday and theirs scan images and images of her as a newborn doing skin to skin etc so I think it’s fair to assume she’s her bio mum, think she meant question the mother as in maybe she’s felt beef from people for having more than one baby daddy?

Literally ran here from Instagram wtf is going on? Why are the messages so cryptic?

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused almost sounds like she’s trying to say her step dad is Indy’s dad haha 🥴 I’m not following

Reactions: 2