Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she just saying that she (LMM) had a step dad growing up and that her daughter loves her (step) grandad?! But then why is she waffling on about 3 parents?

Reactions: 4
Is she just saying that she (LMM) had a step dad growing up and that her daughter loves her (step) grandad?! But then why is she waffling on about 3 parents?
If that’s the case I don’t know why she had to make it so confusing. Why mention Indys dad?
I have a step grandad, but he’s been my mums stepdad since way before I was born. I just call him grandad. It’s the exact same for my boyfriend too. It’s hardly uncommon or taboo that somebody just becomes part of the family as though they were never there... sort of the point really isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
If that is the case then there is no reason to mention being "ashamed" half the population have step-somethings!
If that’s the case I don’t know why she had to make it so confusing. Why mention Indys dad?
I have a step grandad, but he’s been my mums stepdad since way before I was born. I just call him grandad. It’s the exact same for my boyfriend too. It’s hardly uncommon or taboo that somebody just becomes part of the family as though they were never there... sort of the point really isn’t it?

If that is the case then there is no reason to mention being "ashamed" half the population have step-somethings!
I really want to know what she means 🙃 I have a feeling she may just go silent and not post for ages again though.

My guess is indys dad is not her current partner, thats why she says she has more then two parents and then said she loves her own step dad as if he were her biological dad. Something must of been mentioned elsewhere for her to bring this up.

Reactions: 8
My guess is indys dad is not her current partner, thats why she says she has more then two parents and then said she loves her own step dad as if he were her biological dad. Something must of been mentioned elsewhere for her to bring this up.
But I thought Mr Mops was Spanish? Unless they’ve broken up within the last year or so and LMM has a new partner?

But I thought Mr Mops was Spanish? Unless they’ve broken up within the last year or so and LMM has a new partner?
That man on the stories did seem to have an accent of some sort. So maybe he is her partner and indy calls him dad too. Shes obviously a happy child so it doesn't matter who's who.

Reactions: 8
So confused to how she’s brought that up,I came here to try make sense of it

Reactions: 3
My guess is she is in a relationship with her step dad,‘I’m a stepchild to the man I love?’ She has a question box thing! Someone ask her! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m confused too I would have assumed that man in the stories was Indy and her other daughters dad if she hadn’t posted all those stories.
Why is she answering someone’s questions on her stories now we’re all like 👀

That man doesn't look like the one we have caught glimpses of before?
I've taken it as the way @Cubalibra has just said 😳
Yeah I taking it that way looking at the stories again!

Is she talking from her daughters perspective? So confused.
Her parents are together she has shared them many a time

Literally ran here from Instagram wtf is going on? Why are the messages so cryptic?
Me too, just seen her stories. So confused 😬

That man on the stories did seem to have an accent of some sort. So maybe he is her partner and indy calls him dad too. Shes obviously a happy child so it doesn't matter who's who.
He sounded French I thought, this whole this is very odd

While we are on the topic of LMM.... given that she relied so heavily on her social media following to get the ad’s etc with her followers numbers. Does anyone know why she went so quiet? She was quite vocal pre-Covid that her page had really improved her family’s money situation. I always liked her account but thought I missed something when it all went quiet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2