Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to do drunken stories a long time ago, it looks like another afternoon drinking session resulting in this odd rant! There is nothing that annoys me more than crypitc stories or status on Facebook, very attention seeking 🤦🏽‍♀️ Either tell us what you’re ranting about or don’t say anything at all or do it on your personal account!

Reactions: 7
Not to sound rude but she wasn’t entirely single if she kept getting herself knocked up….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness I've just seen it! such a shame as short hair can look so lovely.
Well 😐
I don’t get why you would cut her hair into that style and so short.
I’m black and I wouldn’t cut all my daughters hair off to be easier for school. You find solutions that work for you both. But maybe I just don’t get it 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She has obviously cropped it short so she won’t get nits but the cut is awful. There are so many other short hair styles you can have that do not look as harsh on such a pretty thing girl

Reactions: 3
Short hair doesn’t stop nits either! My brother had an awful time in school because of nits. Most of his class did because one child’s parents didn’t take appropriate action when their child got them so they just kept spreading! Mum was always furious as every night she had to put the lotion on 😂 his hair was always short and you could see them crawling 😖😖😖😖

Reactions: 3
Those colouring books look so cheap and flimsy!? Did she design the pictures or just get them and put them together in a book?

Reactions: 1
The way she’s churning out those colouring books, they can’t be freshly hand drawn , 🙄

Reactions: 6
What happened to little miss mops? I used to watch her stories but unfollowed when she started sucking Hinche’s arse.
Just thought of her and found this thread.

Reactions: 1