Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
@Little Miss Mops. This is why MH is not harmless: Oh look there's the astonish Mrs Hinch uses, if I get the window, shower,and disinfectant spray I am a Hincher 😁 but wait, she uses stardrops too. Oh it's only a few quid may aswell get some Paul the pine too and white vinegar! Bloo oh that's really good that, So is the harpic pine/tablets,the duck stuff and those things I attach to the rim they last week's. Still I had better get 3 per loo like MH...in my element here. Better have some bleach and toilet wipes! What's that stuff she uses for her flusher. There it's that..dettol spray. Since I'm here I should pickup some other essential, items. She likes cif cream cleaner and the sink one.. but she also likes the bar tenders keep, ahhh I may aswell. Washing powder, mustn't forget the spring awakening fabric softener the ace stuff cos it's ace apparently. Colour catcher sheets..white wash, dark wash and mixed whooo. Then she uses tumble dryer sheets, lenor of course. Well I had better buy 10 boxes for the cusions, pillows and artificial flowers aswell as my dryer! Back to sinks nearly forgot!! Soda crystals for the plug. Now since the bicarbs next to the crystals it's handy for my mattress and microwave. I don't have stains on my carpet but I'm getting Dr Beckmann just incase! Now I know I need zoflora..atleast 3 flavours and I should buy atleast two of each, it's the done thing. Snow...no it's 1001 let's get 3 because it goes nowhere in no time. Right I had better buy baskets to store it all and the right cloths to use my Hinch haul. Shame no pink stuff left, next time though. So I need pinkeh and minkeh, Kermit and buddy. Oh god what about scub daddy/mummy! Now my Hoover's not as good as Sharon so I'm investing, because I need a good Hoover after Daving my house. Ah but remember the squeegee for the stairs! So after Sharon I would have the best results with Vera cos any other mop isn't the Hinch army way. Flash lavender of course with my mop it's so calming and cuts through the muck. Mind she says get on your hand and knees once in a while..where are the flash floor wipes? House is spotless now..could do with cifing the patio furniture though don't forget Elvis too! So after a long day Hinching..I can light my Ava may melts, drink horlicks in the bath with my bombs, face mask, bayliss and Harding soap! Write myself an inspirational message on my board by the bath.Treat myself to some coco pops or pop tarts and wash up after with fairy liquid and dishmatic. That is why! Vulnerable, lonely people wanting to emulate her!! It's wrong. She's not a cleaner she's a walking advert. But she'll be your friend all you have to do is spend and swipe up. Oh and inbetween I have to buy her ghost written book or I can't call myself a true Hincher😖

Hi @Little Miss Mops I have literally just joined to say a couple of things to you. I joined that plum thing because of your regular recommendations and honestly, the fact that you are making £5 from every person who joins pisses me off. I didn't know that you would be making money out of me. That kind of thing is usually recommendations from friends or family not random Instagram accounts that you happen to follow. Quite possibly I'm a dickhead for joining plum at your recommendation, but I've always been shit at saving so thought it sounded good. I TOTALLY feel like you've used your account to use me to make money. Not clever. I do resent you for that and I've unfollowed you. It's the whole up front thing. If I'd known you were going to make money out of me, fair enough but I was a naive idiot and had no idea. You used me.

Come on Carli... You aren't stupid. You know the power of social media, of repetition, of needing to belong to something - a community - you know the power of playing on insecurities & inferiority complexes, of pushing cheap shit to poor buggers that haven't got much. You must watch these accounts? All these poor buggers want is to belong to something. They hang off every word the Hinch says. Swallow all the bullshit and it's like Hinch is the cult leader. They aren't switched on enough to take responsibility for their spending habits. You know that! They follow probably hundreds of cleaning accounts in an attempt to be part of this bloody cleaning community. They need to part of it. Their feed is just cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning buying stuff you don't need, buying more stuff, cleaning stuff, hauls, cleaning. All.day.long. it's destroying Mental health. Ttlt is a prime example - bless her. Hinch preys on these people. Tell me why does she need to do a bloody swipe up now? She's MINTED! It's purely Money money money.
Again, ages ago, and to my eternal shame, before I knew better, I bought something from her sodding swipe ups. A stupid plastic drawer thing that clips into the fridge. I'll put my cheese triangles in it I thought. She recently did a fridge clean. Do you think the fridge drawers were there? Were they shite. Another load of bollocks and lies to get £ out of her followers. If she was genuine, they'd still be in her fridge right? If she was honest and really used them and genuinely was fluttery eyelash innocent Sophie - she'd have her bloody pop tarts or something in them surely. Nope. Just bullshit and lies.
I am an intelligent person Carli, and I was sucked in. NEVER again. However, a huge proportion of the Hinch massive are a bit more naive and have had no idea what she's doing.... Or they're doing.
Surely. Surely you can't think that's right? Not to mention damage to the environment, chemicals, waste etc?
You seem to have some empathy. How do you feel when you watch twinkle?
Exactly! Dont tell me you can vindicate her behaviour?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Y

Yellowcard

Hi @Little Miss Mops I have literally just joined to say a couple of things to you. I joined that plum thing because of your regular recommendations and honestly, the fact that you are making £5 from every person who joins pisses me off. I didn't know that you would be making money out of me. That kind of thing is usually recommendations from friends or family not random Instagram accounts that you happen to follow. Quite possibly I'm a dickhead for joining plum at your recommendation, but I've always been shit at saving so thought it sounded good. I TOTALLY feel like you've used your account to use me to make money. Not clever. I do resent you for that and I've unfollowed you. It's the whole up front thing. If I'd known you were going to make money out of me, fair enough but I was a naive idiot and had no idea. You used me.

Come on Carli... You aren't stupid. You know the power of social media, of repetition, of needing to belong to something - a community - you know the power of playing on insecurities & inferiority complexes, of pushing cheap shit to poor buggers that haven't got much. You must watch these accounts? All these poor buggers want is to belong to something. They hang off every word the Hinch says. Swallow all the bullshit and it's like Hinch is the cult leader. They aren't switched on enough to take responsibility for their spending habits. You know that! They follow probably hundreds of cleaning accounts in an attempt to be part of this bloody cleaning community. They need to part of it. Their feed is just cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning buying stuff you don't need, buying more stuff, cleaning stuff, hauls, cleaning. All.day.long. it's destroying Mental health. Ttlt is a prime example - bless her. Hinch preys on these people. Tell me why does she need to do a bloody swipe up now? She's MINTED! It's purely Money money money.
Again, ages ago, and to my eternal shame, before I knew better, I bought something from her sodding swipe ups. A stupid plastic drawer thing that clips into the fridge. I'll put my cheese triangles in it I thought. She recently did a fridge clean. Do you think the fridge drawers were there? Were they shite. Another load of bollocks and lies to get £ out of her followers. If she was genuine, they'd still be in her fridge right? If she was honest and really used them and wasn't just fluttery eyelash innocent Sophie - she'd have her bloody pop tarts or something in them surely. Nope. Just bullshit and lies.
I am an intelligent person Carli, and I was sucked in. NEVER again. However, a huge proportion of the Hinch massive are a bit more naive and have had no idea what she's doing.... Or they're doing.
Surely. Surely you can't think that's right? Not to mention damage to the environment, chemicals, waste etc?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lovethyneighbour

Anyone else think her house is very "unclean" for a cleaner ?

I think that’s a bit harsh tbh, LMM works, has 3 children and has been looking after her grandparents. I don’t think any of us can maintain a pristine house 24/7. We all have or have had untidy times and I think there is a big difference between unclean and untidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sick of the bs

Again, ages ago, and to my eternal shame, before I knew better, I bought something from her sodding swipe ups. A stupid plastic drawer thing that clips into the fridge. I'll put my cheese triangles in it I thought. She recently did a fridge clean. Do you think the fridge drawers were there? Were they shite. Another load of bollocks and lies to get £ out of her followers. If she was genuine, they'd still be in her fridge right? If she was honest and really used them and genuinely was fluttery eyelash innocent Sophie - she'd have her bloody pop tarts or something in them surely. Nope. Just bullshit and lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow, seems there’s a lot going on that tbh I’ve not really seen in the same light, that being said I came on here to defend MY account, MY actions and won’t be dragged into slamming anyone else’s account, but but believe me when I say I would feel just as deceived if anything was found out to be true( facts are needed though, you can’t base everything on google and rumours 🙄).

As for my account, it was set up for a new cleaning business, took off more than expected. Yep I make money from a few swipe ups I don’t think I’ve ever hidden that, I have never recommended products just for the sake of it and genuinely feel they’re good products. The plum thing I am sorry if people feel it was all ‘scammed’ but I have always said from the beginning that there is a referral ( look at the highlights), and am being more careful with what I post to make that clearer on every occasion it’s posted (I’m not a pro and this all has a learning curve, I’m learning).
Dangerous chemicals? I have pointed out on a number of occasions where I feel people are putting their loved ones or themselves at risk, what did I get? A shit load of abuse, so why bother? I use very harsh chemicals in my line of work, the main being spirits of salt, have you ever seen a swipe up or tutorial about this stuff? No, because I feel it would be irresponsible to just put it there for everyone to see, instead if people choose to use it I walk them through carefully via dm’s.
The environment has been suffering for years and I do my bit but, I can’t single handedly change that so again to blame any one person to me just feels wrong imo .
People have said they know nothing about me and that I’m not transparent enough? I’m really not sure where this has come from, I tell people about my past, and there are several highlights about how I came to be here. More transparent than that? Fuck me do you want to know what colour peoples shit is and what they’re eating for breakfast because I think very one is entitled to some level of privacy.
If people have followed for long enough the whole ‘were in this together’ actually started with a charity fundraising for the homeless that I and a couple of other smaller accounts hosted last year and it stuck from then. (We raised around £7k), it was here I realised how much good could come from a platform like this and have plans to do more like this in the future.
I am not a bad person, sure I’ve made mistakes I’m human, but malicious and deceiving is not in my nature and never will be. Whatever other people choose to do with their accounts is not my business and after receiving several messages of abuse when I do try and step in to HELP them, I no longer will mix with all the bs that comes with Instagram.
As for ‘kissing arses’ this honestly is laughable for anyone who knows me, I’ve stood against the crowd all my life and will continue to do so if I feel things are wrong but again PROOF is needed and I’ve never seen any.
Hope his clears up a bit of all this and if I can answer anything else I will.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I totally agree... an her own house is like a shiteehole...
Mum? 😆

Right guys I’m gonna love you and leave you, I do think people are slightly misunderstood about this site after chatting to a few of you, I think it’s just a difference of opinion and last time I checked there was no wrong in that, (maybe something’s are taken a little too far sometimes but again, that’s just my opinion and also allowed right?) I think I’ve addressed all I needed to and will take on board the comments made throughout this thread (not taking the piss) it’s been educating and always is nice to hear different views. Shame some people jump in and make things personal 🙄 especially when last time I checked I’ve not invited them around for tea lately 🤷🏼‍♀️ But hey ho, wouldn’t do for us all to be the same. Any questions? I always try and get through my dms on insta so feel free to message me if you feel the need 📬.... Enjoy your tattling 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Idkk

Chatty Member
Ugghhh these threads are always ruined by the person themselves coming along to chat. This is our space. You’ve got yours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
I think that’s a bit harsh tbh, LMM works, has 3 children and has been looking after her grandparents. I don’t think any of us can maintain a pristine house 24/7. We all have or have had untidy times and I think there is a big difference between unclean and untidy.
Anyone else think her house is very "unclean" for a cleaner ?
Hey, I'm a self employed cleaner and when I've been out cleaning, 6 to 7 hours a day, the last thing I want to do when I get home is clean. I haven't got any small children either but if I had I'd rather spend it with them than clean. Cleaning can be done anytime, children aren't small long. Cherish the time with them before you blink and they're angry teenagers what know everything 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
The thing is here, it’s not Hinch taking these things to extreme is it? I stepped in once to a follower who put zoflora in a plug in, i basically got a shit load of abuse so...Everyone cleans how they want to (none of its new) if you want to clean your sink 6 times a day that’s up to you I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not necessary, but still not really dangerous....the chemical side makes me laugh a bit, because there are VERY few accounts that have been consistent with this from day one but have jumped on a bandwagon screaming about cruelty to animals and the environment, these two things again, have ALWAYS been an issue, it hasn’t happened ‘all of a sudden’, should be complaining to the companies not the consumers.
The spraying lenor again, if you wash your clothes in fabric softener (like everyone always has) are we walking flammable targets? Again taken to the extreme don’t you think? Everyone to their own, my family is safe, the way I clean is safe, if people ask ME for advice I give it to them but I won’t be the person to tell everyone ‘how to’ that’s not my place.

sorry my mistake 😂 although it seems insta was responsible for bringing you tattlers together no? No insta, no tattle so yeah, ‘all in this together’ everywhere 😜

Thanks!

I dont know enough about her background to comment, I just sometimes think things are being blown out of proportion on insta lately..people need to calm down a bit and worry about their ACTUAL REAL life.

Getting blocked really is the least of my worries
Fan girling all the way to the bank. It's clear you've tried being successful off your own back and it hasn't worked out. Then you get snippy at mrs hinch as she grew more popular (even if most of it is contrived and paid for) with less skills, then realised you might as well just jump on her bandwagon. Just gross.

There are many, many things wrong with Mrs Hinch and her 'tips' and businesses dealings and the way she's bleeding fans dry while blocking others on a whim. Buying followers, media articles etc ghost written books, people getting injured following her tips, pets hurt and some dying through zoflora, so much so vets have come forward to the media to say it's a big problem. And don't get me started on her real Mink fur eyelashes she wears and promotes aswell as pouring tons of crap into our waterways, just to sell more products and line her products ... the list goes on.

She's a bloody disgrace, and you being a fan and coming to a tattle site to defend her just goes to show you're happy to be a sell out if it makes you more money and popularity too!

Gross people. No morals. Do the decent thing and leave so that people can vent in bloody peace! Irritating twunts!! This is a party you are definitely not invited to. Think it's time to open some private places, hate these influencers spying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Bubu

Chatty Member
Ughhhh if only you spent as much time reading the ASA guidelines as you did lurking on here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
LMM you’re a great cleaner.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding Sophie Hinchliffe but to say she’s harmless is naive at best.

She’s kept her business background quiet in an attempt to portray herself as a scatty hairdresser in order to reel in vulnerable and highly impressionable people who honestly believe anything she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rayofsunshine

Genuinely, why is anybody bothered if she makes money for referrals?! Its out of the companies pocket and she puts a lot of time and effort into producing good tips, the filming must make her job harder. Nobody would be able to commit the time she does for free. I like LMM, she's one of the good accounts on Instagram and if she can get something back from the time she puts in, then why not? All the big accounts are getting referral fees and sponsorships, the only paid promotions and referrals I dislike are the ones for gambling sites.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Dont@me

Use to love her. She was actually one of favourite accounts at one point but I unfollowed her after her rant about all being in this together bullshit & that’s when I knew she was deep into Hinches anal canal!

• Haha
Fair play carli you came on here and answered honestly in my opinion just a pity hinch wouldn’t address the issues everyone has with her!

Nikkijj

You was the first cleaning account I ever followed actually! You seem like a very clever person and you out of all people should know that the way hinch cleans is wrong and dangerous? So maybe say something? Quietly on the side to her
Like you said her followers take things to extreme and they clearly don't read instructions or use common sense, so maybe tell hinch how to actually clean and use products x
She can't do that - she'd get blocked :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Idkk

Chatty Member
I used to love her and found her funny in a much more natural way than everyone’s fave Zoe. Even had a DM chat with her once which was pleasant. But she’s lost that charm recently, too much Plum and too much Hinch. Can’t believe she made the road trip yesterday to fangirl? That’s not the LMM I first subscribed to.

Also this is super random but one thing in particular winds me up about her. Quite often she’ll come on stories to chat about something but she’ll be holding in a laugh at something that’s just happened off screen, and she doesn’t mention what it is. Idk if that makes sense but it reminds me of cliquey girls at school sniggering. Random I know but it grinds my gears. And the bloody wink!! She things she’s cool af.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

F the dust.

VIP Member
All sarcasm and bitchiness aside guys, I AM taking note of what is being said as I do CARE, I don’t share a load of messages from followers (have you noticed?) as they dm me so I assume they appreciate privacy, doesn’t mean I don’t get them, I answer everything I can, I do not block anybody for an ‘opinion’ and I always try and see both sides of any story (shoot me). This is why I’m here, not to slate, not to take the piss but to set the record straight of what I’M about.

Sewing Not my thing but I’m more than happy to send you a sponge for all those tears through laughing 😆
If I were you, ok I'm not and never will I'd be peeved reet off. From what I have read, you clean for a living? You know your onions etc...someone comes along and makes a killing from doing very little real cleaning! She's hailed as some sort of cleaning goddess! That would piss on my bloody chips!

Reactions: 23
A

ADBlocker

Well in 2019 we are all aware of our foot print. Corporations won’t change unless their back pocket becomes lighter. That only happens if people are responsible.

Mrs Hinch encourages excessive consumerism. She has more cleaning products in her home than Morrisons and she makes sure all her followers do the same.

Reactions: 22