Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they all gonna sleep there. I think it’s her brothers kids or something. How did she get custody if they are from the Caribbean

Reactions: 2
Seems to me she’s using those children for engagement and likes. Being vague and mysterious to who they are. Using children for engagement and likes. Disgraceful. If she has adopted them (I doubt it), she wouldn’t be showing their faces. She could be fostering? Again, I doubt it as they would have to be protected.
Poor kids

Reactions: 7
Sooooo 2 bed tiny flat with a celler/junk room has 2 adults (maybe 3?) A 16yo a little girl and a feral 3yo? And 2 new ones.thats lovely

Reactions: 1
So she had to google the word defecate... and in the same breath, mock her ?nephew for his accent? Wtf is going on?

Now she’s on the beg for free clothes for them 🙄
I feel like she’s always on the beg!

Did she do that give away with the air time thing?
she banged on about it for weeks saying 12 winners will get free phone bill with the money but I’ve never seen anything about it?! Or have I missed it?

I feel like she’s always on the beg!

Did she do that give away with the air time thing?
she banged on about it for weeks saying 12 winners will get free phone bill with the money but I’ve never seen anything about it?! Or have I missed it?
She did post the winners to be fair. One of them said they wanted to gift it to someone else so she drew another name. Not sure how she picked or anything though.

Shes asking on behalf of another big account who is helping those in need just reposting I dont normally defend on here but this time.e she aint on beg

See the 2 kids though lasted long when realised werent working as engagement like planned

Shes asking on behalf of another big account who is helping those in need just reposting I dont normally defend on here but this time.e she aint on beg

See the 2 kids though lasted long when realised werent working as engagement like planned
The go fund me doesn’t say anything about where the money is going. Looks dodgy to me. There are plenty of registered charities that do this sort of thing. Why not donate there?