Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The go fund me doesn’t say anything about where the money is going. Looks dodgy to me. There are plenty of registered charities that do this sort of thing. Why not donate there?
O I get that but its not been set up by her dont think I can name who but its polished who she shares alot

Possibly pbp does need move apparently so could do with the money.she slways looks dirty for a cleaner too

I’m confused. Why has she got 2 extra kids??? 🤔 I don’t watch her much anymore so I’m well lost lol

Reactions: 1
Who's baby is it though? how are they fitting all these extra bodies in that house!
Its a 2 bedroom flat with a lounge diner and a little celler that was full of her cleaning stuff so if she has dumped that round nan and grandads the new family could be in there though it had zero windows.but otherwise 3 adults a 16 year old her 2 little girls the 2 new kids and a newborn,how?!
She did say her landlord was doing an extension but never heard of it done

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure, either someone has come home from abroad or I wonder if her son has had a baby 🤷‍♀️. Don't know why all the secrecy.

Reactions: 3
Came on to search for a thread as I’d not seen one for LMM. Her acc is gone very strange and I’ve been following her the past two years. Anyone know what’s going on. The whole mystery guests baffled me and I had thought I had missed something 😂😂

Reactions: 3