Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, just seen her stories. So confused 😬

He sounded French I thought, this whole this is very odd

While we are on the topic of LMM.... given that she relied so heavily on her social media following to get the ad’s etc with her followers numbers. Does anyone know why she went so quiet? She was quite vocal pre-Covid that her page had really improved her family’s money situation. I always liked her account but thought I missed something when it all went quiet
I didn’t listen to the audio, so I didn’t hear the accent or anything.
I really don’t think we’ll find out because time is passing and normally she would have said something else by now if she was planning on doing so.

I asked that a while ago too. Apparently she had a poorly family member so perhaps that is why she’s been quiet? But I agree, she’s gone from daily posting to nothing for weeks on end and then this.

Reactions: 3
That is not Mr Mops in those videos this eve...I have seen them out together loads near where I work....he is an older man with dark hair.

Reactions: 2
And has this got anything to do with the mystery lady and her new baby?!
Carli is so cryptic! 😂

I feel like it’s for attention 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, the fact that she can’t write proper sentences in English doesn’t help, but honestly, who cares? Obviously someone has questioned Indy’s parentage, but the way she’s written it makes it sound as though she isn’t her biological mother either 🤦‍♀️

That bloke in the video could be the Spanish fella from before, the one who had dark hair. Maybe he’s had a rough lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She told her life story once before and saved it to a highlight and it seemed from that that she was definitely indys biological Mum because I remember her talking about being pregnant. She didn't say anything about a partner tbh. But I don't get it - if her kids have different Dads then like...so what? Does anyone actually care about that?? Nothing to be ashamed of or lie about etc. Its pretty normal! I don't get it?!

Reactions: 8
Hi just me

I’m confused as duck - I read that as she’s basically shagging her stepdad cause she’s in love with him& Indy isn’t hers biologically.
Carli hun come explain pls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve watched those stories a load of times and I think what she’s trying to say is Indy has a different dad / the man in the video is actually her stepdad, Carli then talks about her own experiences having a stepdad and how much she loves hers, then has a whinge because someone at the school / someone she knows has told someone else that she’s previously told something different hence the “indirect lying”. Just my thoughts

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched those stories a load of times and I think what she’s trying to say is Indy has a different dad / the man in the video is actually her stepdad, Carli then talks about her own experiences having a stepdad and how much she loves hers, then has a whinge because someone at the school / someone she knows has told someone else that she’s previously told something different hence the “indirect lying”. Just my thoughts
But the whole I’m his and he is mine has a more romantic tone to it?

She’s removed the stories 👀
Not surprised 😂 if she could string a sentence together properly she might have got her point across, but I suspect she ended up being inundated with more DMs questioning the very thing she was trying to clear up 🤣🤣🤣

I thought all of her kids had the same dad, they look alike but also don’t loo k like her I don’t think.
Never read anything so confusing in my life either way.

Reactions: 1
I thought all of her kids had the same dad, they look alike but also don’t loo k like her I don’t think.
Never read anything so confusing in my life either way.
Same, I might have thought the oldest may have a different dad just cos of the age gap. But now I’m like 👀 what’s the tea Carli?! 😂

it can’t just be simply she’s with someone else now who isn’t Indy’s dad as why would she be ashamed and feel she had to lie 🤔

There's a highlight on her insta that explains different dads for the children as repeatedly says single with a child single with 2 children single lost twins then alone 2 kids 7 months pregnant.
Its all very strange what she's saying unless is she now with the step dad
As the Mr mops we've caught glimpses of before looks nothing like that?

There's a highlight on her insta that explains different dads for the children as repeatedly says single with a child single with 2 children single lost twins then alone 2 kids 7 months pregnant.
Its all very strange what she's saying unless is she now with the step dad
As the Mr mops we've caught glimpses of before looks nothing like that?
What’s the highlight called?