Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think her and Gav are cruel to that poor little dog? šŸ˜“
100%

Exactly, itā€™s so sad. How someone treats an animal is a true reflection of who they really are. These 2 idiots are cruel to say the least šŸ˜¢
Yes so true. I'd love to give that poor dog a proper home where its loved. Poor thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Eek Aimee must do some mad photoshopping on her insta pictures.....just seen her sing on the late late, that flower coat/dress thing does NOTHING for her figure at all!! šŸ˜¬
I have to say that I actually went onto her insta page to see her cos the camera wasnā€™t kind to her on the late late show, I think it was the print on the dress that and the fact it was like a coat or something sticking out!!

Reactions: 3
I went to have a look and the pajamas she was gifted for P and they are ā‚¬35 each!! šŸ˜² who would pay that?? And while Iā€™m here ā‚¬400 for the baby monitor sock thing?? Most people couldnā€™t afford that sheā€™s so out of touch šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I went to have a look and the pajamas she was gifted for P and they are ā‚¬35 each!! šŸ˜² who would pay that?? And while Iā€™m here ā‚¬400 for the baby monitor sock thing?? Most people couldnā€™t afford that sheā€™s so out of touch šŸ™„
She canā€™t afford it either! šŸ¤£ All #Gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't think that baby sock is an essential piece of baby kit? The only babies I've heard wearing them are ones who were born with heart defects and might stop breathing suddenly because of this. I understand that SIDS is awful but I honestly think having this on my baby would make me even more paranoid. But maybe that's just me. It seems like a design flaw that it stops working if your WiFi goes down though.. not much use in rural Ireland outside of Dublin with unrealible WiFi! Not that Nikki would know anything about that.

Reactions: 11
She totally discredited angel care monitor too. Way cheaper and did the job for my little ones still use it on my near 2 year old p

Reactions: 6
I have to say that I actually went onto her insta page to see her cos the camera wasnā€™t kind to her on the late late show, I think it was the print on the dress that and the fact it was like a coat or something sticking out!!
She kind of wears d wrong clothes alot they make her look frumpy

She totally discredited angel care monitor too. Way cheaper and did the job for my little ones still use it on my near 2 year old p
Angel care is brill I think Nikki is v rough trys to have class but will never happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't think that baby sock is an essential piece of baby kit? The only babies I've heard wearing them are ones who were born with heart defects and might stop breathing suddenly because of this. I understand that SIDS is awful but I honestly think having this on my baby would make me even more paranoid. But maybe that's just me. It seems like a design flaw that it stops working if your WiFi goes down though.. not much use in rural Ireland outside of Dublin with unrealible WiFi! Not that Nikki would know anything about that.
I looked at those owlet sock monitors when I was pregnant, anxious first time mom, but ruled it out as they emit much higher levels of radiation than other baby monitors. All emit some radiation, the very old radio ones emit the least but I couldnā€™t find those anywhere. But the owlet levels are much higher. Completely put me off it. Not worth the risk on balance for me, got the angelcare one with mat instead.
Maybe things like radiation from these things is not a concern for everyone, maybe Iā€™m overkill with it, but Iā€™ve seen it described as like having a microwave in the babyā€™s room. Modern baby monitors relatively new too in the grand scheme of things so we donā€™t fully know the effects they might have on people.

Eek Aimee must do some mad photoshopping on her insta pictures.....just seen her sing on the late late, that flower coat/dress thing does NOTHING for her figure at all!! šŸ˜¬
I'm not sure if she photoshops her photos. I'd say it could be angles, hiding in the background of pics etc. She's actually quite big, much bigger than Chrissie. Chrissie seems to be more 'honest' in that you can see what she's really like (which is lovely, big Chrissie fan). Amy on the other hand is a good size 16 and tries to make herself look like a 10!

I would say Aimee struggles with her weight/body image. She always wears oversized clothes especially tops which actually probably make her look bigger than she actually is. It looks like she has a short torso, when youā€™re petite that body type can be an awful curse as any bit of weight makes you look big. I would say sheā€™s more of a size 14.

100% when yous small so hard to dress and like u say any but of weight u look frumpy

I actually registered just to post this after seeing sarahsarahā€™s comments, which suspiciously look a lot like how Aimee would speak and go on and judging by her latest post and how they correlate to recent comments on here about her weight, the family are 100% watching whats been said here so I had to say something.

IF the vile, degrading comments made by sarahsarah regrading low income familes, familes were access is shared/blended familes were made by Aimee or ANY of the Fitzpatrickā€™s, stand back and give your head a wobble any maybe step out of the fake bubble your in. One side your family is from a ā€œlow incomeā€ area and you have family members living in them ā€œcorpo housesā€ you seem to take issue with. You also have family members who not only have blended families themselves but also had a child at like 12 years old, that person and child feature in nikkiā€™s stories ALL THE TIME! I hope you donā€™t put her down like you just have strangers on the internet, you know the very thing you complain people do to you? Or is it one rule for your family and another for everyone else??

Although none of them will admit to having a page here on tattle and making comments. But just incase, take your own advice and be bleeping kind!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually registered just to post this after seeing sarahsarahā€™s comments, which suspiciously look a lot like how Aimee would speak and go on and judging by her latest post and how they correlate to recent comments on here about her weight, the family are 100% watching whats been said here so I had to say something.

IF the vile, degrading comments made by sarahsarah regrading low income familes, familes were access is shared/blended familes were made by Aimee or ANY of the Fitzpatrickā€™s, stand back and give your head a wobble any maybe step out of the fake bubble your in. One side your family is from a ā€œlow incomeā€ area and you have family members living in them ā€œcorpo housesā€ you seem to take issue with. You also have family members who not only have blended families themselves but also had a child at like 12 years old, that person and child feature in nikkiā€™s stories ALL THE TIME! I hope you donā€™t put her down like you just have strangers on the internet, you know the very thing you complain people do to you? Or is it one rule for your family and another for everyone else??

Although none of them will admit to having a page here on tattle and making comments. But just incase, take your own advice and be bleeping kind!
šŸ¤© yes to this.... šŸ’›

• Heart

Youā€™ll have to elaborate more on the person who had a child at 12??!! Me nose is hanging off here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aimee does seem to be reading this, and is responding to the comments about her shape/size via her Instagram, but she isnā€™t interested in doing the same and ending the speculation about a fall out with her sister in law?

Reactions: 2
Youā€™ll have to elaborate more on the person who had a child at 12??!! Me nose is hanging off here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she (a family member of Aimee & Nikki) was pregnant in either first or second year in secondary school. Major scandal at the time as it was a catholic all girls school and teenage pregnancy was unheard of, even a little older than that was an alien concept then.

The point of my comment wasnā€™t to shame her though and iā€™m sure theyā€™ll turn it into that, as they love the victim card. My point was they have skeletons as all families do, so the comments made were uncalled for. Nobody will convince me that user @SarahSarah123456 isnā€™t Aimee or one of them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she was pregnant in either first or second year in secondary school. Major scandal at the time as it was a catholic all girls school and teenage pregnancy was unheard of, even a little older than that was an alien concept then.

The point of my comment wasnā€™t to shame her though and iā€™m sure theyā€™ll turn it into that, as they love the victim card. My point was they have skeletons as all families do, so the comments made were uncalled for. Nobody will convince me that user @SarahSarah123456 isnā€™t Aimee or one of them!
Who exactly was pregnant at 12? Sorry if I missed something...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.