Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has her hubby managed to drop food into her I did not think you were allowed visitors in the hospital with all going on? Most maternity hospital is like that 😕 maybe I am wrong

Reactions: 4
How has her hubby managed to drop food into her I did not think you were allowed visitors in the hospital with all going on? Most maternity hospital is like that 😕 maybe I am wrong
She's in a midwifery led unit. Maybe the rules are different.

Reactions: 1
Some hospitals have changed. In cork here as far as I know it’s still only during active labour & 2 hours after delivery for Dad but I do know others have changed etc. Not standing up for her wouldn’t want her to think the hospital changed the rules for them being celebs

I think the kids are gorgeous too and can’t wait to see this little fella , is that the new reveal when someone has a baby ?

Have to agree with all of above, she's very unlikeable.

Also this whole "we are such a close family" is totally not true. Seems incredibly false.
I actually genuinely asked this also because it’s great if they are but I’ve also seen comments here saying different so hard to know isn’t it .

I know someone in the midwifery unit in Meath and she has to attend appointments on her own partner only allowed in during Active labour and can stay with her and baby until she going up to the ward after that he has to go home

She gonna name him after one of the kardashian kids. Mason or reign or a celebs offspring name.. Guarantee. It won't be Gavin junior 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Mystic Megs let’s guess names .
I’m going to guess something to do with sea/beaches due to the sea link they have with their mom ?
Yes. You could defo be onto something with that idea.
Like Kai - Hawaiian meaning ocean. Or is that name a bit too popular?.

I reckon she'll go with something a little bit different but not totally out there: Rex, Arlo, Otis, Jasper.......... totally spit balling here now.

That dominos would have been amazing after giving birth!!!

Reactions: 3
Yes. You could defo be onto something with that idea.
Like Kai - Hawaiian meaning ocean. Or is that name a bit too popular?.

I reckon she'll go with something a little bit different but not totally out there: Rex, Arlo, Otis, Jasper.......... totally spit balling here now.

That dominos would have been amazing after giving birth!!!
Arlo I actually quite like !

Reactions: 2
I really like some of them names 😅 but she will defo pick something a little different but not totally OTT she seems to like the simpler names not double barrelled

I really like some of them names 😅 but she will defo pick something a little different but not totally OTT she seems to like the simpler names not double barrelled
She thinks she is Kim k... Or Victoria Beckham.. Someone with Aires and graces.. It will be OTT.. Wel Stacey solomen had Rex and Mrs hinch has rónie... She won't go the traditional route by naming afte r grandad or that.. Wolfe.. Bear... Its gonna be out there isn't it....

She thinks she is Kim k... Or Victoria Beckham.. Someone with Aires and graces.. It will be OTT.. Wel Stacey solomen had Rex and Mrs hinch has rónie... She won't go the traditional route by naming afte r grandad or that.. Wolfe.. Bear... Its gonna be out there isn't it....
Oohhhhhh maybe something after her travelling adventures with the kids seems as this baby is gonna be so cultured 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.