Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikkis just talking absolute trash to get a bit of attention.

Next thread could be called Nikki Whealie Bin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They feed off this site. They don’t care what people are saying as long as they are talking.

It’s desperate.

They are the bullies. Ask anyone from Aimee and Nikkis school.

Always thought they were better than everyone. Exploiting the kids because they have to talent and never had a real job in their lives.

Fail business after failed business.
This is so very true, they are both rude, self obsessed and self entitled bullies! The social media mask is not fooling the many people who have had outrageous encounters with them in the past!!!!

Reactions: 8
That's not photoshop it's just different angles. Not defending Aimee but anyone can do that. Her arm in the second photo is ccovering a good bit of her body making her torso look thinner.

That coat dress is awful anyway, I don't think it would look flattering on anyone.

Reactions: 7
Nikki this morning calling faces by grace an "incredible human being" have they even met ? She will literally jump on anyone for publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nikki this morning calling faces by grace an "incredible human being" have they even met ? She will literally jump on anyone for publicity
Pathetic. What a leech. She must be obsessed with this forum. It’s sad she is trying to ch age the narrative of it - people see through her greed - she has no direction - all to sell her kids.
No one in swords like them.

Reactions: 9
Aimee’s post 🤣🤣🤣 “they say I done it for attention”

Could she actually be any more of a snore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aimee is nasty. Soo passive aggressive. You can see she has rage bubbling under the surface.
She isn’t even a good singer. She try’s to sound American. She doesn’t have her own image. And that oversized denim jacket. Oh ffs. Put it in the poor bag.

Can we get back to which one had a child at 12?!
The user was banned for that after Nikki’s stories went up.. Even though Nikki’s putted herself not the user, so seems very unfair

Reactions: 1
Definitely not either can guarantee you that!!
I did start following her when I had a little girl for bows and I have bought of her I personally think they look fab on babies up to 6 months after that crap! They stretch and fall off the heads so not worth the money. Don’t buy them anymore much cheaper options and nicer ppl selling bows.

Totally lovin this thread read it all after Nikki exposed it on her stories (never heard of it before then) I agree with the girl that said she wouldn’t buy one thing they #ad on, to be honest I never fell for it with any blogger/Instagramer etc etc

I want to know what David works at???

I did start following her when I had a little girl for bows and I have bought of her I personally think they look fab on babies up to 6 months after that crap! They stretch and fall off the heads so not worth the money. Don’t buy them anymore much cheaper options and nicer ppl selling bows.

Totally lovin this thread read it all after Nikki exposed it on her stories (never heard of it before then) I agree with the girl that said she wouldn’t buy one thing they #ad on, to be honest I never fell for it with any blogger/Instagramer etc etc

David calls himself a Digital Creator in his Insta Bio......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I wonder is FBG like 'have a look at the threads on me and then come back to me aimee and nikki'. That girls threads are up to 90even when shes not on. A few things said on Aimee and she writes a song and goes on like it's been relentless on her. And attitude at the end of it..childish ffs. Attention seeking is all. Cringe.

Reactions: 6

He works at nothing. He just free loads off his wife.

David calls himself a Digital Creator in his Insta Bio......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
STOP!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 free loader more like

David looks like a rabbit or hamster with those teeth. Sort them out. Honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He works as terri's witch/housekeeper 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen a video on insta for Demi lavatos new song with marshmallow and it’s so like Naked even some of the lyrics I’m ok not being ok or something like that 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.