Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she would have a home if she didn’t buy material things and go on 10 holidays a year

Reactions: 4
Why’s she pedalling auditions for Simon cowells new boy band when Aimee supposedly had such a horrendous experience on xfactor??

Aimee’s post that she shared about ‘big news’ and ‘trusting your gut’ 😂😂 she’s bringing out a few songs and she’s made a video making it out to be life changing. She’s a ‘musician’ ffs. That’s her job to create songs and release them. Imagine a hair dresser making a post like that about doing a haircut 🤦🏻‍♀️
And her mams sister in the comments saying about the orbs 🙄 pity it wasn’t a bloody wave washing them out to sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They own a home in lusk they rent out
What’s the point in buying a home ur never gona live in she would have another to live in for sure if she didn’t try and keep up with everyone and go on so many holidays she spends a fortune on holidays

Reactions: 1
Will she have to pay CGT on the house
If she sold it, I know you don’t if it’s your home/residence, but she clearly has been in another one for years, I’m sure someone will rat her out to revenue is she sells it.
Losing 1/3 of the value would be a reason to
Keep a sale quiet

Reactions: 1
Will she have to pay CGT on the house
If she sold it, I know you don’t if it’s your home/residence, but she clearly has been in another one for years, I’m sure someone will rat her out to revenue is she sells it.
Losing 1/3 of the value would be a reason to
Keep a sale quiet
No if it's her only house that she owns in the state it would be classified as her principal primary residence so she wouldn't have to pay CGT