Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop that thing cost €450 🫣🤣🫣
Yep! If it’s real? Gav probably bought it from Ali express 😂😂 don’t care how much money you have, that for a baseball hat is laughable, maybe put down a deposit for a house you morons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sweet Jesus 450 for a cap .they must be loaded. Billionaires don’t buy them 🫣

Reactions: 4
Yep! If it’s real? Gav probably bought it from Ali express 😂😂 don’t care how much money you have, that for a baseball hat is laughable, maybe put down a deposit for a house you morons 🤣
They have a house if you’re new to the thread they rent that out and then rent this one in balgriffin

The poor child couldn’t say the name but it was cut and edited till she could ….prepped in her Tiffany gear.

she’s a diabolical human!

What a weird way to do a competition?
She probably chose a name she knew or a made up name…

If a person with a following does a competition and doesn’t show a live or replay of a random winner picker I’m just assuming it’s a scam, they have chosen someone they know.

Reactions: 4
That whole video is for a family WhatsApp group not to post to strangers online. Couldn’t imagine ever exposing my kids like that. Bizarre 🤢
She’d share anything, how many times have we seen the ins & outs of their bedrooms. It’s sick

Reactions: 2
She’d share anything, how many times have we seen the ins & outs of their bedrooms. It’s sick
Exactly, and getting Pippa to do all the ads with her is just as sick imo. Poor kid the pressure she must be under is unreal. You can see it in her little anxious face desperately trying to please that b1tch

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Exactly, and getting Pippa to do all the ads with her is just as sick imo. Poor kid the pressure she must be under is unreal. You can see it in her little anxious face desperately trying to please that b1tch
Pippa always seems under pressure. She’s a lovely little child, I always feel for her when she is on camera

• Heart
Reactions: 8