Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice but at 15
See I see nothing wrong with it because I'm very into tattoos and as its a very personal one to him its not just something random 🤷🏼‍♀️ so it's a personal choice and opinion I suppose. And if it was my son or daughter and they wanted it for their nanny I wouldn't say no but again that's a personal choice and not everyone will share the same opinion on it

Reactions: 5
See I see nothing wrong with it because I'm very into tattoos and as its a very personal one to him its not just something random 🤷🏼‍♀️ so it's a personal choice and opinion I suppose. And if it was my son or daughter and they wanted it for their nanny I wouldn't say no but again that's a personal choice and not everyone will share the same opinion on it

Ah no ageee lovely touch and all but I think he young to be getting tattoos in general I like tattoos within reasons but I didn’t think he could get one at 15 I assumed you had to be older I have none myself

Reactions: 3
Agreed,
It’s not something he’s going to regret and quite sweet it’s for his nanny.

Reactions: 1
She might’ve actually made it as an influencer if she didn’t come in her stories being an absolute thundering witch! 🤣

Reactions: 8
No sign of daveh and co. So doubt they're invited to the party 🫣
Party, it’ll be a three ring circus, the nonsense for a 21st , also why does control freak Nikki go in like she’s in charge of her sisters, or their mother? “She’s the only one who didn’t give me any trouble?” You didn’t raise them Nikki!

Reactions: 12
No sign of daveh and co. So doubt they're invited to the party 🫣
I highly doubt they'll be there....too busy moving house will be their excuse or David might be there at a push but definitely not Terror and she'd go to the opening of an envelope to get away from her child for a while

Reactions: 7
Party, it’ll be a three ring circus, the nonsense for a 21st , also why does control freak Nikki go in like she’s in charge of her sisters, or their mother? “She’s the only one who didn’t give me any trouble?” You didn’t raise them Nikki!
She is control freak and thinks everyone should do what she says

Reactions: 2
She is control freak and thinks everyone should do what she says
Prime example. Her daughter can’t go do her competition and enjoy it , Nikki has to announce on insta she’s gonna come first! So no pressure like. She’s an unbearable bleep

Reactions: 12