Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say they are doing a vow renewal? Just thinking there about the 4 godparents, can you even have 4 names on the christening cert?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pippa set the the trend of vow renewal they will all be doing it same as the fashion factory they all followed 🤣🤣 Niki could have a house in malahide if she wasn’t so materialistic 🤦‍♀️ she just try’s to be better than everyone like I look a some people’s life on Instagram and it looks so perfect but I bet it chaos and lots of arguments life isn’t all that rosey posey
---
She must spend at least 20 k a year of holidays
---
As for gav he looks like he’s told wat to do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pippa set the the trend of vow renewal they will all be doing it same as the fashion factory they all followed 🤣🤣 Niki could have a house in malahide if she wasn’t so materialistic 🤦‍♀️ she just try’s to be better than everyone like I look a some people’s life on Instagram and it looks so perfect but I bet it chaos and lots of arguments life isn’t all that rosey posey
---
She must spend at least 20 k a year of holidays
---
As for gav he looks like he’s told wat to do
Yeah she could rent a house in malahide.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just said it was sonny’s christening in the church they got married in why is he only getting it done now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just said it was sonny’s christening in the church they got married in why is he only getting it done now?
Because the child was born in lockdown so she wouldn’t have just brought the child to the church with immediate family. It’s all about the party and spectacle for this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The absolute notions is right, she wouldn’t be doing any of this is there was no insta, it’s all for show and I’m so embarrassed for them both, such show offs and attention seekers

Reactions: 8
Serious question here but why do people bother with vow renewals? Like I personally can not for the life of me see the point 🫣 Did they not mean it first time round and now need to do it all over again?? If anyone invited me to a vow renewal after I had been at their wedding 10 years ago I know where I would be telling them to go...

Reactions: 13
Anyone see deleted story of a group meal and in-between aimee and the boyf was a blurred out face. Chrissie?? Could be problems with her travelling with baby and doesn't want to show she there ?.
Croai obviously at home babysitting

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nothing screams my marriage is a load of shite like a vow renewal. It’s always the women driving it too, never the men.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone see deleted story of a group meal and in-between aimee and the boyf was a blurred out face. Chrissie?? Could be problems with her travelling with baby and doesn't want to show she there ?.
I was thinking could it be Aimee’s boyfriend’s mother isn’t she good friends with the whole family but maby dosnt want to be associated with the whole thing online

Reactions: 1
I reckon she's going to pretend Gav organised the vow renewal, and shes going to act SO Shocked, tears , snots the lot
---
I reckon its Chrissies fella, shes pretending they are broken up for the house/benefits etc.. they are both there. Otherwise why isnt she minding the dog, instead of Daveh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah it’s prob her but holidays in Portugal wouldn’t look good when you’re putting on the poor mouth for a free gaff and as for the christening, it’s a party in Portugal with no doubt a saxophone floating around while MRS is her usual classy self shouting her head off in the background #yupyaboyah!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serious question here but why do people bother with vow renewals? Like I personally can not for the life of me see the point 🫣 Did they not mean it first time round and now need to do it all over again?? If anyone invited me to a vow renewal after I had been at their wedding 10 years ago I know where I would be telling them to go...
My in laws are 40 years married and we’re having a party for them, we were going to do vow renewal for them but I think we’re going to just get one of the kids too read it out! It’s more for the kids to see it than anything else 😂

Reactions: 4
Deffo going to be a ohh Gav surprised me even though I’m all dressed in white and hair & make up done and all me bleedin friends were in on it. Her initial marriage nearly didn’t go ahead after Gavo couldn’t keep it in his trousers and she found out he was fathering a love child. He’ll be whipped today now to pull out all the stops for Niko and try & outdo horse mouth & Slim Shady & of course trendsetter Pipz. Wait & see your one of the McGuinnesses now will surprise them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Croai is out there & tbf she is Nikki au pair unless nikki is sharing her😂.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.