Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens with the Judgement against her? Does she has a certain number of days to pay before more action is taken against her? Surly all the huns know about it? Maybe Rosie will give her a dig out😂😂

Reactions: 3
If she is ok to la that’s a joke taking that young lad out of school her must be sitting the junior cert

Her husband has a great job
No, no, Nikki is a strong independent self made powerhouse ( up to her eyes in debt) Might suit him to pay her debts
For her so!
---
If she is ok to la that’s a joke taking that young lad out of school her must be sitting the junior cert
As for taking her kids out of school, lack of education has faired fantastically for Nikki and her siblings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No, no, Nikki is a strong independent self made powerhouse ( up to her eyes in debt) Might suit him to pay her debts
For her so!
---

As for taking her kids out of school, lack of education has faired fantastically for Nikki and her siblings.
If I was Croía and Aimees friend Niamh, on my holiday to see her, I'd be snapping that Nikki rocks up with the kids, can she not just let Aimee have time with her sister and best friend?

Reactions: 8
If I was Croía and Aimees friend Niamh, on my holiday to see her, I'd be snapping that Nikki rocks up with the kids, can she not just let Aimee have time with her sister and best friend?
And not make it about herself? Please 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure the sister is coming home for Christmas as well!! 🏃🏻‍♀️ €17,000

Reactions: 5
Oh you know she will. She will make 100 surprise homecoming videos & they will all be crying
I wouldn’t mind she’s gone about a month they go on like they haven’t seen each other in twenty years. Also why was Nikki pretending to be in the airport when she was already in L.A? Very quiet again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh you know she will. She will make 100 surprise homecoming videos & they will all be crying
Exactly no way is she wasting that Grafton Street song and not having her own homecoming. They sisters are no doubt heading over to plan it in person so they can then write off the trip as work. Watch the adverts while she’s away…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t mind she’s gone about a month they go on like they haven’t seen each other in twenty years. Also why was Nikki pretending to be in the airport when she was already in L.A? Very quiet again
The whole family are wet brains with notions of grandeur. The cringe from them all

Exactly she’s only gone three week’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it was all staged, and didn't go how Nikki or Aimee wanted.. there wasn't a whole heap of emotion when she seen Nikki, considering shes been away from home 4 /5 weeks.. on another note, is Nikki running away from something, could the Bailiffs be knocking on the door this week for the €17k. And she took Jayden and Pippa because she didn't want them to see what was happening, just my 5cents worth 🤣 and Bankruptcy on the horizon

Last edited:
Racking up even more debt before she declares bankruptcy no doubt. The mind boggles with this one. Suppose she’s ragen Michelle was gifted a trip to Lapland so she has to do something to keep up.

She is gone a few bleeping weeks why the hell would you be going over i keep saying it but she really is all fur coat no nickers 🤢🤢

Had to be seen to be keeping up with her much richer influencer friends, the reveal in the car on had to try and match MRS sham glam. She will be right at home in the fakery of LA.

Reactions: 4
If she’s riddled with the money she likes to maintain she is how come she hasn’t upgraded her Range Rover in 7 years???? 🤔 Yeah Nikki, life’s too short and the debts are too big!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.