Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder has she paid the debt already, surely she couldn't be that brazen to keep flaunting all the spending if it wasn't paid?? Bizzare

Reactions: 4
I wonder has she paid the debt already, surely she couldn't be that brazen to keep flaunting all the spending if it wasn't paid?? Bizzare
You’ll find she’s maintaining she’s not spending her money. She will have her business separate from everything for situations like this! Wind them up and duck the debts, her and her husbands money would be very seperate. She’d wanna watch her duplex doesn’t go for a hop.

The youngest doesn’t seem to have any education, job or ambition in life.
---

Reactions: 6
Pippa is what aged 9 /10 and Id say Pennys is not goid enough for her now. The guess handbag and branded items.

Lads is there anything more cringeworthy than looking at Crioa & that lot "dancing".

Reactions: 10
Lads is there anything more cringeworthy than looking at Crioa & that lot "dancing".
The same run, hip thrust and waving their arms around they’ve all been doing for the past twenty years🙄 how they have the audacity to charge parents to teach their kids this tit 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen any group from that dance school even dance in sync! Great advertisement for bsd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she filed her financials this today….wonder how much she made this year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Disrespectful to advertise black friday sales but i'm sure she had ads up earlier and must have deleted them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.