Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy is delusional and I think she thinks she’s Ireland’s Beyoncé . Quote re being in LA ‘I’m so insignificant here . I’m a nobody ‘
Translated to what queen bee? Are you in shock LA doesn’t know who you are or jumps to your emails ? The notions !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amy is delusional and I think she thinks she’s Ireland’s Beyoncé . Quote re being in LA ‘I’m so insignificant here . I’m a nobody ‘
Translated to what queen bee? Are you in shock LA doesn’t know who you are or jumps to your emails ? The notions !
Who’s finding her trip to LA? Is this her attempt to break the US?

Reactions: 2
She’s hilarious, she’s a no body in her own family…Nikki, Terror, Daveeeeh and the young wan get more people talking than she does 😂

• Haha
Just when I started to warm up to her and enjoy her LA content, she goes and says something like that 🤣🙈 newsflash Aimee - you’re a nobody in Ireland too. She’s just so unlikeable really isn’t she 🙈

I just can’t see her career doing anything at this stage sadly. Her voice isn’t good enough or unique enough, age, image etc. The best she could hope for would be something akin to some of the UK “pop stars“ who have short term success and then go into theatre, presenting etc, because it’s too hard to make bank as a singer when you’re not consistently having hits
---
Who’s finding her trip to LA? Is this her attempt to break the US?
She hasn’t broken IRELAND yet, or the UK 🤣🙈 maybe the record label to be in the studio writing and recording

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder did she pay the poor fool who showed up with the prints. Wonder why she didn’t knock round to the printers behind BSD, literally on the doorstep, obviously they only take cash not shout outs as form of payment.
On another note, Is it just me or is she the spitting image of Shirley Ballas? Even her mannerisms

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder did she pay the poor fool who showed up with the prints. Wonder why she didn’t knock round to the printers behind BSD, literally on the doorstep, obviously they only take cash not shout outs as form of payment.
On another note, Is it just me or is she the spitting image of Shirley Ballas? Even her mannerisms
That printer didn’t get a shout out out of the goodness of her heart. I’d imagine if no idiots offered to do her printing she would’ve magically found the “lost prints” isn’t Aimee’s fella a “graphic designer” surely he’d know plenty of printers, every graphic designer would be well connected with printers you’d just have to pay!

Haven't watched her stories in ages but looks like she has a bit of a bump or a bag in front of her lately, is she expecting?

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched her stories in ages but looks like she has a bit of a bump or a bag in front of her lately, is she expecting?
Thought that in her latest story. Not a good advertisement for her anti bloating/ detox bullshit tablets she does be plugging

She must not be getting a fee from the baby fair this year not half as much plugging of it this time round

She must not be getting a fee from the baby fair this year not half as much plugging of it this time round
Deffo not as much plugging as last year. We had endless stories last year but very little this year. Was she a promoter last year and not this year? I assumed it was more that she had to actually work at this year to pull on the cash
---
Looking at the reel from her daughters birthday…. So she probably invited the whole school and dance class. . yeah that’s how you win friends & influence them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣. Throw shite at a wall and something (or someone) will stick…. So fake, cause the kid like everyone probably only has 2 or 3 mates… but sure I’m sure she got lots of gifts 🤣🤣 she’s setting this little girl up for a big fall and that’s the worst part.. can’t she see her own little sister and the fall she’s had. These bloody dance school owners and the power they have on parents 🤦🏽‍♀️ everyone afraid to not go cause their kid might get cut from the next comp, might not her included in the next show reel. I know we all blame Nikki on this and I’m the first to say she ain’t on angel but wasn’t this all started by the mother. Like we have 4 Fitzer divas really (and I include Davey)..

Last edited:
Deffo not as much plugging as last year. We had endless stories last year but very little this year. Was she a promoter last year and not this year? I assumed it was more that she had to actually work at this year to pull on the cash
---
Looking at the reel from her daughters birthday…. So she probably invited the whole school and dance class. . yeah that’s how you win friends & influence them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣. Throw shite at a wall and something (or someone) will stick…. So fake, cause the kid like everyone probably only has 2 or 3 mates… but sure I’m sure she got lots of gifts 🤣🤣 she’s setting this little girl up for a big fall and that’s the worst part.. can’t she see her own little sister and the fall she’s had. These bloody dance school owners and the power they have on parents 🤦🏽‍♀️ everyone afraid to not go cause their kid might get cut from the next comp, might not her included in the next show reel. I know we all blame Nikki on this and I’m the first to say she ain’t on angel but wasn’t this all started by the mother. Like we have 4 Fitzer divas really (and I include Davey)..
I’d say she had the nonsense night time party as opposed to a normal kids party to avoid the awkwardness of the child’s cousin not being allowed to go

Well she’s had big family orientated princess themed shindigs in the house up to this year

I’m sure the other kids parents are thrilled a few were shown in her reels to loads of strangers -

is nothing private! Poor pippa, her whole life shown on insta constantly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.