Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the Siegries family account and the MrsX2nd account she has on her stories travelling over?

Reactions: 2
If you were having the ‘time of your life’ you wouldn’t be on your phone! I’d say there were all bet and told yo get up dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and Mrs Make up are just the epitome of Tacky. Both auld ones and dressed like 20 somethings!! No shade to auld ones im not much younger myself😂 and before anyone says they have the bod for it... It doesn't matter. Dress your age you look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know how Greasy is there .. but I just seen that the Pelo yolk Denise was also invited cos she has on her story that she’s raging she couldn’t make it! 😂 absolutely hilarious .. the dope must have just scrolled through Instagram to invite other like minded wannabes … very very sad that there’s no actual real life friends that she can celebrate her birthday with!
Yeah, every two bit dublin instagrammer at it! 🙄
Suppose that guarantees attendance because those leeches would go to the opening of an envelope, where’s her buddy Rosie?
Love how they’re all at pains to point out she’s their AMAZING friend! 🙈 was there a black and white theme?
Mother of Christ, the notions!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Suppose that guarantees attendance because those leeches would go to the opening of an envelope, where’s her buddy Rosie?
Love how they’re all at pains to point out she’s their AMAZING friend! 🙈 was there a black and white theme?
A brown theme .. full of tit heads 💩💩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie was ‘sick’ 😂😂😂 Rosie skipped her so called bestie Niamh Cullens 30th as well. There are no friends in that game

Reactions: 9
Her and Mrs Make up are just the epitome of Tacky. Both auld ones and dressed like 20 somethings!! No shade to auld ones im not much younger myself😂 and before anyone says they have the bod for it... It doesn't matter. Dress your age you look ridiculous
I have to agree, the excessive make up and the tacky short sparkly dresses. I think MRS would look so much classier if she wore stuff that suited her age better and toned down the make up. I get drag queen vibes off her make up yet she does other peoples make up so well.

Reactions: 8
So she should, the amount of companies she has tagged, and not for the good of her health! Surprised she’s not trying to sell them!
Does your one nadine merabi pay this lot to wear that overpriced tat that looks like something you’d have bought In the ilac in 1995??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.