Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing how her and mrs goes to water babies and they live no where near each other ! Rosie obviously couldn’t be caught with the riff raff at Nicolas party she’s too upper class for that ! I was at a conformation party in that hotel and I have to say there is nothing good about it. Obviously she couldn’t extend her money for some food at it !

It’s amazing how her and mrs goes to water babies and they live no where near each other ! Rosie obviously couldn’t be caught with the riff raff at Nicolas party she’s too upper class for that ! I was at a conformation party in that hotel and I have to say there is nothing good about it. Obviously she couldn’t extend her money for some food at it !
It’s not all that, clearly the only place willing to give her a discount

Reactions: 1
Did you not see the popcorn table and chocolate fountain!

Are they Oreo’s dangling from her ears???

Reactions: 2
Spend time with your children, I’m sure most people have that covered Nicola and aren’t waiting on parenting advice from you!
Skip to tagging the ever living bejaysis out of Jones cos it looks like she fancies a new tree, hope they learned their lesson with that poxy garden furniture tit show.

Reactions: 8
Spend time with your children, I’m sure most people have that covered Nicola and aren’t waiting on parenting advice from you!
Skip to tagging the ever living bejaysis out of Jones cos it looks like she fancies a new tree, hope they learned their lesson with that poxy garden furniture tit show.
I reported all her stories...

Jesus if she was chocolate she would eat herself doing the I clothing hauls. Rubbing herself constantly 🤦‍♀️🙄there's no fear you'd see her in a dress from there for her birthday. Or as a matter fact, you would never see her in the clothes on a daily basis!!

Reactions: 6
Knickers looking for a free declutter, sure we’d all have lots of stuff we don’t need if we got constant freebies

Not a good advertisement for the “professional organisers” she had decluterring her gaff a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="overgrammers, post: 12709936, member: 253471"
Not a good advertisement for the “professional organisers” she had decluterring her gaff a few weeks ago!
[/QUOTE]

I know someone who got them organisers and thought they were excellent actually getting them back nicki just wants a freebie which she isn't going to get or you no what else you can do nicki do it yourself

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="overgrammers, post: 12709936, member: 253471"
I know someone who got them organisers and thought they were excellent actually getting them back nicki just wants a freebie which she isn't going to get or you no what else you can do nicki do it yourself
[/QUOTE]
What I mean is she scabbed that service and is now on looking for another one, even if they did a good job it doesn’t paint them in a good light because she doesn’t know when to stop the begging. I’m sure they did a good job but I also have no sympathy for companies that involve themselves with these scroungers.

Reactions: 2
I love the fact that Nikki thinks she lives in Malahide … you rent a house somewhere beside Clarehall ( nothing wrong with that) but stop with the pretence … 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.