Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She banged on about designing her cake, and forgot to cut it... Eh id say you were mortified to show it.. it was ordinary not extraordinary .. fur coat no Nikkers 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That has to be the most cringy 18th 40th birthday party I’ve ever seen….my god the trying to be young and insta perfect I can’t deal! πŸ™ˆπŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She banged on about designing her cake, and forgot to cut it... Eh id say you were mortified to show it.. it was ordinary not extraordinary .. fur coat no Nikkers 🀣
Was prob given a nudge by the cake company as I’d Imagine it wasn’t paid for

• Haha
Reactions: 6
STOP! I thought that mad Joan Mulligan woman made it for her?! The hack!
Ha ha Joan is mad alright. Her dresses look all the same and she loves dressing the all the gangster girlfriends

Does anyone notice it was mainly women at the party and not a sign of gav or Jayden

Reactions: 8
Nikki, can you spare us the 40th birthday spam today please!! No one gives a duck quite frankly and it looks more like a tacky, free Insta party!!
Very bad taste from her on a day the whole country is mourning the loss of the inspirational powerhouse Vicky Phelan. This woman who fought to the very end and whose dying wish was that no other woman in Ireland would ever go through what she did.
Vivky hope for the women of Ireland would be able to trust that their lives are in safe hands, that they will be minded and cared for at their most vulnerable and that everything will be done to give them the lives they deserve, the time they deserve with the people they love and who love them and who need them in the world.,
β€œWe are all in this together,
We all come from that same place, from a mothers womb.
This is everybody's story..”

Reactions: 14
I'm about to sound so mean but does anyone else get second hand embarrassment when Croia uploads videos of herself dancing? She thinks she's incredible and she's really notπŸ™πŸ˜³
Is she still with her boyfriend haven't seen him make an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nikki, can you spare us the 40th birthday spam today please!! No one gives a duck quite frankly and it looks more like a tacky, free Insta party!!
Very bad taste from her on a day the whole country is mourning the loss of the inspirational powerhouse Vicky Phelan. This woman who fought to the very end and whose dying wish was that no other woman in Ireland would ever go through what she did.
Vivky hope for the women of Ireland would be able to trust that their lives are in safe hands, that they will be minded and cared for at their most vulnerable and that everything will be done to give them the lives they deserve, the time they deserve with the people they love and who love them and who need them in the world.,
β€œWe are all in this together,
We all come from that same place, from a mothers womb.
This is everybody's story..”
But she did us a solid and put up a list of vendors in case wanyone wants to scab a tacky, self absorbed party that was hauled in from 2006.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But she did us a solid and put up a list of vendors in case wanyone wants to scab a tacky, self absorbed party that was hauled in from 2006.
And I’m sure it was all gifted too & a collab with the hotel but no mention of anything.

Reactions: 4
Time of our lives
chrisssttttt - Desperation is so tragic

her hairstyle tonight is aging on her but great bod in fairness

Aoife Berm is only wetting herself to be there

those fooooockin saxophone players again - wept
My ears bleed when I hear the first note from them poxy saxophones 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Definitely reading here!! It was said here yesterday that there was no sign of Gav or her brother David at the party and low and behold she has since posted a pic of Gav and David πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tackiness of the whole party I can’t get over it 🫣 it was like my big fat gypsy wedding even the way the tables were laid out they were the big round ones you’d have at a wedding

Reactions: 9
A magician....ffs....🀣🀣🀣 if I walked into a party and a fuckin saxophone player was lepping about the place I'd swiftly turn around and leave! I'm surprised Gav didn't have a Range Rover wrapped in a bow for her! The whole thing screams mtv my super sweet sixteenth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.