Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting the eye drop tit again.. i already reported the 1st one

Reactions: 1
Jeez she looks like she’d give Bet Lynch a run for her money in that leather skirt combo

Reactions: 2
She hasn't one button buttoned up in the shirt 😒 That's prob the one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen, she's totally doing a Suzy Sneachta and eye bleeping the brains outta herself🤢 Nikki love u got no tits darling and last time I checked sternums weren't sexy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Awww id say that video of poor pippa walking through smoke wasn't good enough for nikki hear her say "aww you" I bet it ended with you smiled and fucked up my video say she was raging poor child

Awww id say that video of poor pippa walking through smoke wasn't good enough for nikki hear her say "aww you" I bet it ended with you smiled and fucked up my video say she was raging poor child
Child always looks on edge 😓 say she wasn't happy sonny didn't wanna pictures 😂😂

Reactions: 3
If they really were her friends, they would send her a private message wishing her a happy birthday. All those public messages are people that want a shoutout in her profile.

I actually think Terrie is the bigger witch in this scenario. David was so close with his family and has very obviously pulled back from them over this rift. If it was the other way round and Daveh fell out with Terrie family how would she feel about it? Don't get me wrong, I would hate for Nikki to be my sister in law but sometimes you just gota suck it up. You can't choose your family unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually think Terrie is the bigger witch in this scenario. David was so close with his family and has very obviously pulled back from them over this rift. If it was the other way round and Daveh fell out with Terrie family how would she feel about it? Don't get me wrong, I would hate for Nikki to be my sister in law but sometimes you just gota suck it up. You can't choose your family unfortunately
To be honest I think nicki is as bad as terrie both as fake as duck

Reactions: 7
To be honest I think nicki is as bad as terrie both as fake as duck
Oh absolutely!! Wouldn't want either of them as friends / inlaws / relations whatsoever. I just think in this particular situation Terrie should get off her high horse and suck it up for her husbands sake! It's a classic case of they can't get on coz they are too alike I'd say 😂 both bossy fake witches who want it all their way or no way

Is Chrissie giving out because she was refused social housing?
Thought Nikki looked down her nose at “social welfare scroungers!”

By the sounds of it she was refused rent allowance I'd say . Maybe she should ask nikki for help remember nikkis big rant about all the people on social welfare and how they need to get off their arses and work

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.