Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Terrie is the bigger witch in this scenario. David was so close with his family and has very obviously pulled back from them over this rift. If it was the other way round and Daveh fell out with Terrie family how would she feel about it? Don't get me wrong, I would hate for Nikki to be my sister in law but sometimes you just gota suck it up. You can't choose your family unfortunately
No David is the biggest witch , like seriously grow a pair . If he isn’t spreading time with his sister that’s his decision . If you like Terri or not she and the baby are David’s family and they should be his priority .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So afraid of driving up the narrow road, she filmed her fear instead - DOPE
Who films that??????? Good god 🙈🙈

Would help if she wasn’t in a gas guzzler that’s twice the width of normal cars….but she has to give the impression she’s wealthy…

Reactions: 6
Who films that??????? Good god 🙈🙈

Would help if she wasn’t in a gas guzzler that’s twice the width of normal cars….but she has to give the impression she’s wealthy…
Two hands on the steering wheel and not worrying about how she looked on the recording would help too.

I’d actually love to see her done for using her phone while driving, no one to blame but herself

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Nickers it's the stress of trying to fit that massive bleeping ego through there. Also, that top knot you had rammed your hair in to the other night, you looked like something from whoville. The hack

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah the irony of it ! A woman who’s spent most of her adult life working for her witch of a sister who had the audacity to slate people on social welfare, now giving out because the government won’t help her 🙄 Nikki probably barely only paying minimum wage if her own sister is that hard up! Maybe she should sell the Range Rover and give her a dig out 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah the irony of it ! A woman who’s spent most of her adult life working for her witch of a sister who had the audacity to slate people on social welfare, now giving out because the government won’t help her 🙄 Nikki probably barely only paying minimum wage if her own sister is that hard up! Maybe she should sell the Range Rover and give her a dig out 🤪
I’d say Nikki is seething with Chrissies stories today.. she’d be the type to say she’s bringing shame to the family

Reactions: 8
Ahhh now, isn’t it a rental? Like her “big” house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not gonna lie if I have skin and a body like hers when I'm 50 I'll be delighted and I'm 27 🤣 say what you will but she looks stunning on Mrs makeup story

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont like her dress.. its cheap looking, it looks like something from Shein.. her make up to be fair is nice.

Time of our lives
chrisssttttt - Desperation is so tragic

her hairstyle tonight is aging on her but great bod in fairness

Aoife Berm is only wetting herself to be there

those fooooockin saxophone players again - wept

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really had to get rent a crowd on the go, since when is she friendly with grace??
Don’t know how Greasy is there .. but I just seen that the Pelo yolk Denise was also invited cos she has on her story that she’s raging she couldn’t make it! 😂 absolutely hilarious .. the dope must have just scrolled through Instagram to invite other like minded wannabes … very very sad that there’s no actual real life friends that she can celebrate her birthday with!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.