Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fun holiday both sat on live next to each other
Soooo boooring. They literally don’t know how to live an authentic life. Very sad state of affairs when you can’t switch off from the parallel universe that is TikTok. Begging for gifts.

Reactions: 4
I actually cannot stop thinking about the fact they had a falling out before they even got to Italy. The fact they were in a travel lodge and Lisa was drunk and EQ was trying to gatekeep who she can and cannot speak to.

They either set that up or it was the realism of the situation. If it’s the latter, good luck lasting the duration of the holiday.

Reactions: 6
Lisa was crying and very emotional on her live last night. Heart of stone Harwood couldn’t care less. Stayed on her live begging for gifts and just shouted are you ok a couple of times. She’s a first class user. Selfish to the core. Ruined Lisa’s dinner by her ignorant ways and then completely ignored how upset she was later on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The only reason she was crying was coz of harwood but for some reason she's too scared to admit!

Imagine being stuck with someone SO negative telling you what to do, when to do it, who to do it with.... nah duck off, Lisa though sometimes unbearable has had her holiday ruined by that absolute waste of oxygen and the constant bullying, sly remarks, toxic atmosphere etc got to her last night!

Reactions: 16
I’ve really seen a different side to harwood tbh. Her online trolling isn’t that deep bc at the end of the day you can just switch her off lmao, but the fact she has taken it into real life and is very obviously bullying lisa makes me very uncomfy. I think lisa needs to just book a flight home at this point

Reactions: 13
I’ve really seen a different side to harwood tbh. Her online trolling isn’t that deep bc at the end of the day you can just switch her off lmao, but the fact she has taken it into real life and is very obviously bullying lisa makes me very uncomfy. I think lisa needs to just book a flight home at this point
Better still send the ignoramus Harwood home and have a relaxing holiday without her

The only reason she was crying was coz of harwood but for some reason she's too scared to admit!

Imagine being stuck with someone SO negative telling you what to do, when to do it, who to do it with.... nah duck off, Lisa though sometimes unbearable has had her holiday ruined by that absolute waste of oxygen and the constant bullying, sly remarks, toxic atmosphere etc got to her last night!
I wondered if she might also be upset about Vinnie. Sounds like they might be having some problems.

So she's just bought Lisa Roses to cheer her up. Harwood operates exactly like a narcissistic abuser. Love bomb, insult, put down, make miserable, gaslight, love bomb, insult, put down, make miserable, gaslight.... and it keeps on repeating til they see the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I liked Lisa before but the two Chelsea’s have fucked her over. She’s not as hard faced as those two and this tit will damage her.

Reactions: 8
Lisa needs to go on holiday with real friends/family she is not a bad person , maybe a little broken from life but who isn’t .

Reactions: 9
Has Lisa been live at all? And has she fallen out with EQ? I just sense a weird vibe, EQ hasn’t mentioned her once either (that I’ve heard anyway)

Reactions: 1
Has Lisa been live at all? And has she fallen out with EQ? I just sense a weird vibe, EQ hasn’t mentioned her once either (that I’ve heard anyway)
I’m sure someone on the EQ thread said she banned Lisa’s name from her live, I assume they’ve fallen out.

• Wow
Reactions: 1