Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EQ got dumped that’s why , ricksta taking another woman out on a date
I did see ricksta put a very jealous comment on her live, that he'd pay for Brett's ticket to go Amsterdam with EQ. She quickly deleted and possibly muted. She's now going on like they are all good.

Lisa just kept saying "there's nothing you can do" over and over and over..... most bizarre behaviour. They had teenage girls with them, thought they were her daughters?

Reactions: 5
I saw someone say today that the young girl Evie Lisa speaks to on there tells everyone she’s 19 but she’s actually 15 😳

• Wow
I saw someone say today that the young girl Evie Lisa speaks to on there tells everyone she’s 19 but she’s actually 15 😳
I always see people put that in the comments on her live, I wouldn't be surprised, she does look very young

• Wow
I looked into it once Lewis brought it up. She is definitely 14/15. Lisa doesn't care....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t get her using all the filters lately. She’s a good looking woman - she doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 2
She’s probably bored as duck, I would be if I didn’t work and spent most of my day speaking to my phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2