Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Ciro - Lisa’s step son -is the biggest wasteman going! Doesn’t seem to work just smokes weed all day: as he admitted. Also has the weirdest nose!

Reactions: 5
She’s on now saying she’s really hungover 🙄 whenever someone sends a good gift, she does a shimmy and her tits wobble every which way 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It never sat right with me that he hit her as CLA filmed it on live and then CLA ran off with their gift money to get an Uber back to London.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know Lisa
We went school together and our children went same school and lived near each other cups of tea in kitchen after school run etc
Lisa has 3 teen girls a d another child
She sounds so different to what I kmow to sound like , see her begging on tick tock is Quite sad tbh x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know Lisa
We went school together and our children went same school and lived near each other cups of tea in kitchen after school run etc
Lisa has 3 teen girls a d another child
She sounds so different to what I kmow to sound like , see her begging on tick tock is Quite sad tbh x
couple of q’s, is she Italian and how old is she!?

Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for her poor teenage daughters - imagine your mum carrying on like that on tiktok where all your mates can see!

Reactions: 3
35/36 I belive her mum may have some Italian her real surname is def not Italian
my god, I find it so hard to believe and I don’t mean to be mean but she looks so much older, even with smoothing filter. She’s not much older than me but looks about 10 years older, although she doesn’t seem to have much of a healthylifestyle which I guess doesn’t help

Reactions: 1
What is the obsession with reading tarot cards? Some of her pinned videos on her old account were so funny. She takes it far too seriously.

Reactions: 1
Lisa has said they run a few fsmily restaurants, she either could be lying or the restaurants are in her or the sons name and the husband is running them from behind the scenes and she’s just the legal name on the papers? Just a thought.

Reactions: 2
She’s on now… bribing people saying that if people get her to number 1 she’ll get CLA to come back!

• Haha
  • Wow
Lisa is a hater! Tried giving her a compliment as I was feeling drunk but ignored it. In reality shes a basic alcoholic witch with crows lines for days.