Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still haven't been live together or spoken about each other since. Very weird, they've definitely fallen out. Evie kept hinting last night that there had been falling out and she didn't want to be dragged into any drama.

Reactions: 2
Well EQ called her a selfish alcoholic bleep with big ears so yeah pretty sure they’ve fallen out 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well EQ called her a selfish alcoholic bleep with big ears so yeah pretty sure they’ve fallen out 😬
Bloody eck, must of missed that! EQ goes through friends so quickly it's unreal. Lisa put up with her constant mood swings and was loyal to her

Reactions: 5
Bloody eck, must of missed that! EQ goes through friends so quickly it's unreal. Lisa put up with her constant mood swings and was loyal to her
She’s literally just been live 2 mins ago ripping into Lisa! Said she’s an alcoholic and she will never speak to her again 🫣 she’s also removed that Lindsey from being mod, I expect it’s because she’s always on live with Lisa. I guarantee Danny will not be allowed to associate with Lisa anymore either the little lap dog he is 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s literally just been live 2 mins ago ripping into Lisa! Said she’s an alcoholic and she will never speak to her again 🫣 she’s also removed that Lindsey from being mod, I expect it’s because she’s always on live with Lisa. I guarantee Danny will not be allowed to associate with Lisa anymore either the little lap dog he is 😂
Here was me thinking that EQ would be a little more adult and not be vile about someone who had her back 🙄 Lisa ain't perfect but she was good to EQ

Why does she not like Lisa anymore, i would say because she is much better looking than her.

Reactions: 8
One thing I've noticed is how liked Lisa is on here and that says a lot about the kind of person she is.
I thought she carried herself well whilst on holiday with that cretin.

Reactions: 12
Why does she not like Lisa anymore, i would say because she is much better looking than her.
That's definitely it, Lisa has class and decorum and she is beautiful, something EQ will never have or be.

EQ is a vile gobshite of a bully 😤

One thing I've noticed is how liked Lisa is on here and that says a lot about the kind of person she is.
I thought she carried herself well whilst on holiday with that cretin.
I only started watching her a couple months before the holiday. I do feel sorry for her, there is real sadness in her eyes. She seems really lonely. Lindsay will be a good friend to her, evie not so much but I think that's more maturity than anything else.

Reactions: 4
Wtf has got into lisa tonight. She is off her face pretending she's a gangsta granny, it's cringy. EQ seems rattled tonight aswell

Reactions: 3
Oh dear Lisa’s live was shocking. She was absolutely sloshed. Vinnie is an angry, ugly, extremely nasty man. Took off on Brett for no reason at all. All this foul language and threats were carried out with young children around. Not good at all.

• Wow
Oh dear Lisa’s live was shocking. She was absolutely sloshed. Vinnie is an angry, ugly, extremely nasty man. Took off on Brett for no reason at all. All this foul language and threats were carried out with young children around. Not good at all.
Does anyone know where Lisa’s kids are ? I’ve a feeling she’s had them taken from her ? She doesn’t come across a stable person

Does anyone know where Lisa’s kids are ? I’ve a feeling she’s had them taken from her ? She doesn’t come across a stable person
Yeah, it's been mentioned before that her kids were placed in care a number of years ago

• Sad
  • Wow