Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to companies house

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

British Lisa Jackson (age 36 btw for those asking)

I'm screaming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

I'm screaming
Its so shocking how these TikTok people lie about everything its like how do they keep up?! She really needs to lay off the drink her face, hands and belly were so swollen today

Reactions: 4

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

I'm screaming
That makes sense, she doesn’t look that old but has clearly had loads of work done and has fucked up her face.

why the duck are her teeth like that? Never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 2

Italian Lisa Saccone

Is actually...

I'm screaming
Thats odd because I had a major stalk of her on insta (it’s pretty depressing how far downhill she has gone in the space of just a few years) and she defo must have italian family as there were videos of her in italy on lots of different occasions with her family and they were all speaking italian, and she put photos of her and her family in italy when she was a kid too

In regards to her teeth, they’re absolutely shocking tbh I was really looking at them last night and I don’t understand how someones teeth could become like that

Why is she suddenly talking all gangsta? She’s usually putting on the act of being all genteel darling in mornings before she’s drunk. The more pissed she gets,the more aggressive she gets. Yesterday with EQ she was ridiculous. She sounds pathetic innit. 🙄 She’s making an absolute fool of herself. So sad that a young woman would sit on TikTok in her nightie all day getting drunk. There’s something very damaged about her. This alliance with EQ is not going to end well for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She was terrible late last night, she was doing something with her lips and face she actually looked scary, I reported her for her own good.Ive not looked to see if she got banned she was making me sick.Her mouth looked like a bottom hole Just looked says No Violation, typical Tictok.

Reactions: 7
She was so embarassing last night. Acting like teenager, showing off and puffing her chest put for EQ like she's something amazing. You can tell she's loving CLA being gone and wants to be EQ little pet. But she's too stupid to see EQ is a psycho that uses and disposes people as she sees fit. Two grown ass women sitting on TikTok bullying people for fun, it's embarassing.

not to defend CLA too hard as she has her problems and she can be quite nasty when she's on one but at least she doesn't have to sit on TikTok slagging off other tiktokers to get views constantly. I don't know why she was up EQ ass so much.

was watching last night when she was kicking off she had a proper evil look in her eyes she’s definitely not right, she’s just blocked the word tattle from her lives too so you’ll get blocked if you mention it but there’s loads of articles on vincenzo and food hygiene

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
very interesting he’s banned from opening restaurants, last night when he was giving out his phone number on live when it was kicking off she told him to give the restaurants number so i wonder whether he’s still running one

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
very interesting he’s banned from opening restaurants, last night when he was giving out his phone number on live when it was kicking off she told him to give the restaurants number so i wonder whether he’s still running one
How disgusting. You can be sure tattlers will find you murky past. 😂

• Haha
The more i watch her the more i dislike her, she's constantly poking her tongue out and ugly teeth horrible.
She's just another Drunk.

I don’t personally think her teeth are that bad. If you compare them to Lucy Rose or Holly Stanley, they’re perfect in comparison!

I know they all use filters, but I can’t see any missing.

Reactions: 3
I don’t personally think her teeth are that bad. If you compare them to Lucy Rose or Holly Stanley, they’re perfect in comparison!

I know they all use filters, but I can’t see any missing.
I'd not noticed until yesterday - probably because her top lip is pretty big now. But her two front teeth are fucked!

Reactions: 1