Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her and EQ on a dual together. Lisa saying she doesn’t want to drink then EQ telling her to drink, then Lisa saying she’ll drink tonight but not the rest of the week.

I seem to remember EQ influencing CLA to drink in the past. EQ seems to like influencing her ‘friends’ to get into destructive behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Just saw her and EQ on a dual together. Lisa saying she doesn’t want to drink then EQ telling her to drink, then Lisa saying she’ll drink tonight but not the rest of the week.

I seem to remember EQ influencing CLA to drink in the past. EQ seems to like influencing her ‘friends’ to get into destructive behaviour.
Don't think Lisa needs much encouragement to be fair - she comes across as a bit of an alcoholic to me, always wasted.

She doesn’t indoor drink, but she drinks on nights out, which are far and few between. Can’t be away from that spot on her bed too long. Swear she smokes weed all day long though.

Reactions: 6
Lisa is live day n night I thought she had a job, shes goes live with the most random people sometimes I think shes on hard drugs the way she talks n moves her hands

Has she split up with Vinnie?? Someone mentioned it on CLA live the other day and she seems to be streaming from a different location and he’s nowhere to be seen when I’ve watched her.

Reactions: 2
Has she split up with Vinnie?? Someone mentioned it on CLA live the other day and she seems to be streaming from a different location and he’s nowhere to be seen when I’ve watched her.
I think she might have she keeps talking about going away with just the cats.

Is she really going to Italy today with EQ?
I think EQ is with her!! Heard her in the background when lisa was live. How strange, EQ must be doing this for a reason cant for a second believe she just wants to go on holiday with lisa

Harwood has already had enough of Lisa... she was on live saying 'day 1 and she's already starting kicking off!' Lisa is absolutely twatted! Well Harcunt, when you have to beg a friend, a stranger also, this is what ya get! I hope they both have a proper tit time!!!

Reactions: 6
Harwood has already had enough of Lisa... she was on live saying 'day 1 and she's already starting kicking off!' Lisa is absolutely twatted! Well Harcunt, when you have to beg a friend, a stranger also, this is what ya get! I hope they both have a proper tit time!!!
This will not end well. It will descend into chaos and nastiness pretty quickly. Who goes on holiday with a complete stranger they only know from an app where everyone is false and has a massive ego!

Reactions: 12
Just saw Lisa on live looking exhausted while having a drink out with Chelsea.

Chelsea talking in the background going on about trolls on tiktok. It’s not much of a holiday to spend it on live and talking about tiktok.

Reactions: 3
I just saw her with Chelsea, please stop doing that pout Lisa, plus not sure how long EQ will tolarate you keep doing it

Reactions: 3