Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vinnie was on live now, I haven’t watched Lisa for ages but apparently she has a friend called Lindsay and he is saying they are lesbians and she broke the relationship up but everyone in the comments was saying she’s straight

Reactions: 1
Vinnie was on live now, I haven’t watched Lisa for ages but apparently she has a friend called Lindsay and he is saying they are lesbians and she broke the relationship up but everyone in the comments was saying she’s straight
Lindsay is a lesbian... she heavily gifts Lisa. They've deffo done things together... you can just tell from the way they are with each other!

Reactions: 2
Such a beautiful woman but every time she comes back her face is more puffy and swollen from her drink problem. Vinny is vile, always coked up or drunk out of his head.

Reactions: 4
Lindsay is a lesbian... she heavily gifts Lisa. They've deffo done things together... you can just tell from the way they are with each other!
I’m so out of the loop, I need to catch up 🤣 but Vinnie also said every morning Lindsay text Lisa saying I love you, you should leave vinnie! He was very much acting the scorned lover

Reactions: 1
I’m so out of the loop, I need to catch up 🤣 but Vinnie also said every morning Lindsay text Lisa saying I love you, you should leave vinnie! He was very much acting the scorned lover
I imagine that is true also again from witnessing her talking and flirting with Lisa on lives! Lindsay seems infatuated with her!

Reactions: 2
Are they her partener's kids from another mother? I'm not sure because I've never really watched her.
No her own kids , Vinny was saying but can’t speak about it he said

Such a beautiful woman but every time she comes back her face is more puffy and swollen from her drink problem. Vinny is vile, always coked up or drunk out of his head.
Yeah I noticed the puffiness . It’s upsetting to see. Hope she gets the help she needs

Reactions: 3
Lisa I think is going a bit to far with the Botox and fillers , when I first saw her a couple of years back with CLA she didn’t have too much in her face, she doesn’t need so much she is a beautiful woman

Reactions: 6