Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did none of you know that the royals don't carry money around, how common to expect a princess to pay for things 😂😂😂 off with your heads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with the putting on a little girlie voice like she is all shy! In Italy or France they say it’s not a lot trying to look younger it’s about looking goid for your age, wearing what suits. not every bloody freebie that’s thrown at you

Bloody predictive text should say , it’s not about trying to look younger

You watch Tullamore clinics start offer her the big beak treatment after she mentioned it this morning .. will PS be had with her ref saying some jeans look bad on her , now that’s something we already know, but to say it about a company that’s paying you 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Can't believe some gormless eejits called her "Your Highness" on her IG! It angers me that there are women out there who hang on to her every word! LLL said when she won her Gossie that "ye are like the sisters I never had" ...sweet Mary and Joseph and the wee Donkey what is wrong with people!!!

OK, rant over 😆🤣

Reactions: 7
The ‘your highness’ comment was prob from the same woman who called her ‘princess of Ireland’. I actually feel sorry for these people. Definitely not normal to idolise a stranger like that as a adult. If they were 15 maybe, but not middle aged women. They must have a lot missing in their own lives. They would be better off spending their money on some therapy rather than wasting it on Leeeeesa and her tat. The only thing I do take heart form though, is that I have friends and acquaintances who would have been dedicated followers of hers, but now they have seen through her and can’t stand her. And there’s constantly new users liking comments on previous threads too. So she may still have her few sheep, but more and more people are seeing the light!!

Reactions: 4
Im definitely one of the cohort who see through her. She has done very little for the genuine boutique owners. I am rarely a buyer of high street fashion so very little of what she sells now appeals.

Reactions: 5
Wearing the 10 for ref 🤣 anyone can see its way too tight

Gails Rails really has it nailed when it comes promoting fashion for PS . The lightning the professional studio and much better descriptions. But why can’t they ever state fabric content. First thing I do is check the labels , maybe it’s because I was chief buyer for my own boutique but I really find this very important especially when purchasing higher priced garments . Is there any Huns who will take the time to tell you. LLL though her shows are so boring , same old pose in dressing room or kitchen boringggggg any wonder Gail is showered more from PS . I also like the fact she suits so many styles and will show that her kegs are a bit fuller , more my shape before Covid weight gain 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The fu*king silly childish laugh!

Will she ever take off the sun glasses 🙄
Whats this effort of pushing out her teeth on to her lip when she's talking , does she not realise she's ugly enough without making out she's buck teeth, duck me she's a very ugly woman ,an her personality makes her even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised to see her showcasing Shauna Fay tonight, she hasn’t mentioned her since they were supposed to be collaborating on a dress design range a few years ago. Shauna dressed her for a load of Ladies Days and then in true Lisa fashion was dropped when some other shinier designer came along.
Will all the sheep who bought the original blue and white shirt now have to shell out for the newer more improved one cos it’s nicer!!!shes as changeable as the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy Saturday. Well lads I am just out to do my 15k but I know how crazy you gals are so I said I'd pop on and tell you about my pajaamas. They are going to sell out so quick cos your mad to buy them cos I love them and only sell I mean show you what I would love. So swipe up. I will put link up. So hear they are. You can buy the full set direct from China for 20 but I will flog individually so it'll cos you 200. So use code Gen20 so I know how gullible you are. There isn't even a discount. No stretch in em so size up of course I am wearing the 10 cos I look after myself. Grab em quick sure your all mad craic. Wait til your husbands see the credit card Bill's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whats this effort of pushing out her teeth on to her lip when she's talking , does she not realise she's ugly enough without making out she's buck teeth, duck me she's a very ugly woman ,an her personality makes her even worse
I think I know what you mean about teeth onto top lip. Always notice that too. It happens when she is trying to be all happy/excited and smiley but it has to be forced out, not natural. To me it is all very disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Saturday. Well lads I am just out to do my 15k but I know how crazy you gals are so I said I'd pop on and tell you about my pajaamas. They are going to sell out so quick cos your mad to buy them cos I love them and only sell I mean show you what I would love. So swipe up. I will put link up. So hear they are. You can buy the full set direct from China for 20 but I will flog individually so it'll cos you 200. So use code Gen20 so I know how gullible you are. There isn't even a discount. No stretch in em so size up of course I am wearing the 10 cos I look after myself. Grab em quick sure your all mad craic. Wait til your husbands see the credit card Bill's.
Is that them? Are they polyester? They look naff. TMI but I’d never buy pyjamas that colour anyway because I have irregular periods that arrive out of nowhere and can be really heavy. It’d be €200 destroyed overnight🤣🤣 Not that I’d be lining Leecha’s pockets anyway! A lot of her followers are dealing with peri menopause/menopause, so I’d imagine many would have similar issues. Polyester would also be shocking for night sweats also.

Is that them? Are they polyester? They look naff. TMI but I’d never buy pyjamas that colour anyway because I have irregular periods that arrive out of nowhere and can be really heavy. It’d be €200 destroyed overnight🤣🤣 Not that I’d be lining Leecha’s pockets anyway! A lot of her followers are dealing with peri menopause/menopause, so I’d imagine many would have similar issues. Polyester would also be shocking for night sweats also.
Not exact same pattern actually nicer and 100% polyester. Free shipping from China too. You may invest in penneys period knickers. I might buy a pair as I have one day a month where mine is super heavy.

Attachments

• Wow
I see Virgo brought out pj's yesterday for 20.00. Sandra was modelling them last night 😄

€200 for pjs. Mental especially now pennys is back open. Polyester at silk prices. Giving me a UTI just thinking about it.

Reactions: 3
Thank god penny’s is open now eh.

Mind you a new pair of pjs at Christmas possibly two is my limit for the year. Sure who sees you in them. Unless you get up and broadcast to the nation like leeesa

200 euro? Are you bleeping kidding me? She really has lot the plot. Horrible witch.

Reactions: 6
€200 for polyester pyjamas. Lol. You would get silk ones for not much more. She’s so deluded. @GenBlg period pants wouldn’t work for me, am very bad🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.