Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
godamn it M, I got sucked back in. McElhinneys came up with another lady last night. She wasn't on my radar and I thought hmmm is Lisa getting any gigs from them anymore. Go into her stories to have a gike and there she is tagging them with coffee cups (obvs to remind them of her selling power). Like who messages about cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't talk . . . love expensive bedding. (but I do get the value out of it). Anyone seen the Waterford Crystal range. Its only available in America but its fab.

Does she actually think she’s the only one with a discount for human & kind 🤔 shauntelle & her mother Leona also have discounts albeit only 15% but still.... she not the only one!!

Reactions: 1
Does she actually think she’s the only one with a discount for human & kind 🤔 shauntelle & her mother Leona also have discounts albeit only 15% but still.... she not the only one!!
If LLL was the only one ever to have a discount code I would prefer to pay full price, support a company fully and not line her pockets with a single cent !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But hers is KINDLISA CODE 🤮🤮🤮

If LLL was the only one ever to have a discount code I would prefer to pay full price, support a company fully and not line her pockets with a single cent !
I have found some of them products in the past on. Online discount places. Was not very impressed with it . Even if I was I would not support any company that helps lines this ones greedy pockets. As I say over and over , the paying customer is paying for the Huns freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched the stories and am a bit disgusted that JB sent her their bedding. They have amazing skin care. Himself got me some for christmas. Not mad expensive and its made such a difference to my skin. Was looking to support them for mothers day but hmmm not now

And yet another foundation that’s great in her , her words. Like how many brands/products can the ski handle . Her face looks puffy to me today

Eh, I use normal shampoo and the ends of my hair are the same colour as the rest of it (apart from my greys). She'd spout any old tit to sell a few bottles of her #BA. Can anyone on here give a good recommendation for Alter Ego shampoos? Are they as fab as Looky Lisa says? I won't be purchasing using her codes anyway.

I bought it back in the day when she started selling them, personally I didn’t like them as you get no suds with the shampoo so it didn’t feel that my hair or scalp were properly cleaned. I didn’t repurchase.

Reactions: 2
I watched her stories yesterday and it is shocking how little she had marked as ad or even to say she had been gifted. Surely she is being reported frequently for these breaches. She can't even pronounce the brand names she pushes and even though I had heard that foundation praised before I couldn't believe how old she looked wearing it. I assume it is a combo of botox wearing off and it being a dark shade or something. She doesn't seem to have learnt a thing from reading these pages.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.