Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that coffee shop giving an ordinary Joe soap a voucher!!! She can well afford to buy her own 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What about the regular paying customers 😡 has that man got no shame going in and taking freebies ! A real man would not do it.. A pure hanger on. Do you ever see him hugging her, sitting together holding hands. Nothing, he actually comes across as someone very hard, bitter and a user. only smiles when it’s free food, booze, holidays. I don’t think plain Jane rocks his boat, hence her need for some many lotions, potions, free beauty treatments and not forgetting the 🤮 sweaty workouts..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha.. she puts up her Calendar re integrity being what people do when no one is watching. Try paying your way Lisa.... that cafe have plenty of loyal loyal customers who never got a token or so much as a discount. Bad move. I heard not only does she get those services for free they hav to pay her. At least 3/4 years ago she rang a hairdresser I know and said ‘I’ll let you do my extensions and you pay me..’ can’t rem the figure. I’m sure her figure has quadrupled since

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow, the brush can change the colour or your hair too
ps has anyone got one, any good? it'll pay full price, not giving her commission. I've tried all the brushes on the market. The only only I like is an old remington which is on its way out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, the brush can change the colour or your hair too
ps has anyone got one, any good? it'll pay full price, not giving her commission. I've tried all the brushes on the market. The only only I like is an old remington which is on its way out.
😂 I noticed that also. Loads of huns advertising them brushes . Just Google them, after some myself also had the Remington ones. There will be offers out there better than the hun ones, mind you I would pay double sooner than line their greedy pockets.

😂 I noticed that also. Loads of huns advertising them brushes . Just Google them, after some myself also had the Remington ones. There will be offers out there better than the hun ones, mind you I would pay double sooner than line their greedy pockets.
I got one on Ali Express and its brilliant it was 17 euro and my hair is dry and styles in less than 10 mins Now it doesn't colour my hair I'd say that's why it was so much cheaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have 2 heads of hair, so thick, hairdressers hate me. A brush would never dry it for me, I just need it to smooth and style, both of which I'm really bad at.

The big expensive barbecue has arrived , poor happy face is shy with Instagram, more embarrassed his work colleagues will see him. No problem posing of upgraded cruises and free mini breaks when the booze and food is rolling in. Must be awful been with a guy not knowing is he there for the free ride ,as in freebies. he must be fairly wealthy after all these years not having to pay for anything except when he goes to B T shopping. Has he not got kids in Scotland ? I seem to remember her following him there a good while back, he had gone on his own and she holord in the next plane . How selfish though not letting a father and son have time alone seen as they live in separate countries. Was she worried about ex’s ?

Reactions: 2
The big expensive barbecue has arrived , poor happy face is shy with Instagram, more embarrassed his work colleagues will see him. No problem posing of upgraded cruises and free mini breaks when the booze and food is rolling in. Must be awful been with a guy not knowing is he there for the free ride ,as in freebies. he must be fairly wealthy after all these years not having to pay for anything except when he goes to B T shopping. Has he not got kids in Scotland ? I seem to remember her following him there a good while back, he had gone on his own and she holord in the next plane . How selfish though not letting a father and son have time alone seen as they live in separate countries. Was she worried about ex’s ?
She followed him, she mustn't let him out of her sight , shes pathetic, everything about her is pathetic , she terrified he will leave er , l think your right Missy he is embarrassed of er , she hasnt a friend in the world an lives her life on a social media account, begs for a living an it proud of it, thinks she's a fashion designer, an style icon , talk about notions , she has nothing going for er in fairness, only she has a brass neck x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't think she's remotely attractive as you can see her nastiness in her hard face.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The bleeping drama, nearly falling down the stairs
Telling everyone how wonderful and comfortable the shoes were - was able to see butterflies but couldn’t see big strips of plastic on the soles - maybe the expensive glasses need to be worn more often 🤓

• Haha
Some sh!te coming out of her tonight over the diamonds, fake and otherwise. If you didnt hear her the first time she repeated herself just to be sure you actually understood what she was saying.

What a fake, condescending wannabe she is.

Thank God Jean took her advice and upped her game to more luxurious wrapping, I mean the Princess wouldn't lower herself to open tatty substandard packaging.

I have to say I get a great laugh at the notions this one has about herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Getting them for free but has to again say she didn’t like the old packaging she’s a wagon

Her expensive Pearl ones! How many times does she have to say it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Some sh!te coming out of her tonight over the diamonds, fake and otherwise. If you didnt hear her the first time she repeated herself just to be sure you actually understood what she was saying.

What a fake, condescending wannabe she is.

Thank God Jean took her advice and upped her game to more luxurious wrapping, I mean the Princess wouldn't lower herself to open tatty substandard packaging.

I have to say I get a great laugh at the notions this one has about herself
Hers are carbon diamonds now did you get that if not I’ll repeat again - Jean did a great job with the rings though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think an intervention needs to be staged. Some follower has just said called her ‘your highness’
I don’t want to insult that follower because I do feel there is an element of Brain washing going on, but I have some amazing fabulous men and women in my life, people who love me and support me and are full of love and kindness. And I would NEVER consider them royalty or put them on that pedestal nor would they want to be.
Why can’t people see that all they do is spend to line her pockets, to let her buy carbon diamonds, she has carbon diamonds in case you didn’t know, while you buy the fake ones ...
It’s laughable.. only it’s so serious and sad.
I truly feel for that woman and others like her. I can see them lining up begging for the cool aid a la Jim Jones- Lisa said to drink it, so bottoms up.
Your highness- ive heard it all now

After treatment for her odd colour nose damaged by too much sun exposure . Really looking much older than 49 today ,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.