Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s more free merchandise that she could do a giveaway to her followers 🤷‍♀️ She definitely gets new chlo bo jewellery every couple of weeks !
what I’ve always found strange is that the rings she does wear she had made from her original engagement ring from when she was married and she now wears that along with a wedding type band on her ring finger. As far as I’m aware she isn’t married to Chris 🤷‍♀️
maybe it’s just me but I find that odd 🤔

Reactions: 9
Last pic is the best. You can't see her face properly.
I was shocked at the length of the face, the chin seems very pointy from that angle

Has she not been nominated for businesswoman awards ? Or can you only get it once ?

Reactions: 1
Anytime I’ve been in aldi the most the cashier ever says to me is ‘cash or card’??!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've been asked for ID on occasion when buying wine but that's the only variation (and I wear channel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)
Yes cash or card lol. I do try joke and say I'm over 18 when I'm buying 20 bottles of wine and the Aldi fella asks for my ID. I pretend to be flattered lol. Love Aldi wine.

I bet that LLL cow doesn't get asked for ID anywhere and I'm not that much younger than her. Just no botox ( yet and I won't knock it) but a hard disingenuous face like hers still refuses the soft lines and hidden wrinkles that Botox offers.

Are the pjs the cream pair from ages ago? Such an awful shade for Irish complexions that aren't lovers of fake tan. She will probably sell out again for an overpriced product that will be covered in bellamianta. Why would any right minded person choose them though?

Reactions: 5
Ankle chains? Christ the night, how tacky. And she needs to learn the difference between a bee and a butterfly. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes cash or card lol. I do try joke and say I'm over 18 when I'm buying 20 bottles of wine and the Aldi fella asks for my ID. I pretend to be flattered lol. Love Aldi wine.

I bet that LLL cow doesn't get asked for ID anywhere and I'm not that much younger than her. Just no botox ( yet and I won't knock it) but a hard disingenuous face like hers still refuses the soft lines and hidden wrinkles that Botox offers.
I get over excited when asked for ID my reaction is my ID cos anyvidy under 23 would be insulted- 40 or over its a celebration 🤣🤣🤣
Same as if I had loads if money and all the skincare treats in the world I may consider botox when needed but I wouldnr pretend I'm all natural I'd be upfront not hiding it we want to look out best (but for me not today it will be a pj day - tenner in Dunnes so comfy 🤣)

Reactions: 1
My thoughts too 🤣🤣🤣 and shes going on like a teenager about it too and showing off her new pjs 🙄
Honestly though, is she actually the full deck? I dont think she is , if I carried on like her my kids would be horrified, I think she's lacking in something, as for the fella 🤔 an odder couple you could not find !! She not pretty or sexy or good looking, only thing she's got going for her is getting a free living , thats what's keeping him there

Reactions: 3
Honestly though, is she actually the full deck? I dont think she is , if I carried on like her my kids would be horrified, I think she's lacking in something, as for the fella 🤔 an odder couple you could not find !! She not pretty or sexy or good looking, only thing she's got going for her is getting a free living , thats what's keeping him there
He seems to thrive on the freebies -I hate how she feels he has to endorse everything - Chris loves this or he loves that. It comes across as someone very insecure who likes what their boyfriend likes and forgets their own likes
Off topic-He also reminds me if the fella on Married at First Sight Australia S 7 - Mike 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He seems to thrive on the freebies -I hate how she feels he has to endorse everything - Chris loves this or he loves that. It comes across as someone very insecure who likes what their boyfriend likes and forgets their own likes
Off topic-He also reminds me if the fella on Married at First Sight Australia S 7 - Mike 🤣
Yea he is a bit 😂😂i think when she says chris said this chris likes that , is because chris couldn't give a flying duck , I dont believe he does say that , thats her wishing he did an letting people think she has a fella that's interested, if she wasn't getting the free tit an daddy giving what she doesn't get free , chris wouldn't b there ,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d be ashamed of my life to go around the town collecting freebies. I’d be ashamed of my life to be known as the one who never pays. People who don’t pay their way get a v bad rep.. no better than dole scroungers expecting a free living.
The woman must have no shame and all neck

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.