Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€200 for polyester pyjamas. Lol. You would get silk ones for not much more. She’s so deluded. @GenBlg period pants wouldn’t work for me, am very bad🙈🙈
Anyone who actually pays that much for such cheap quality because this Hun is flogging them actually deserves to be ripped off..more money than sense!

Reactions: 5
Anyone who actually pays that much for such cheap quality because this Hun is flogging them actually deserves to be ripped off..more money than sense!
Agreed.

I'm telling you they'll be sold out!
Most likely. Although I’d say there will be some red faces when they open the boxes and realise that it’s no better than what they’d get in Penneys🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Now lads I am sure it won't be 200 for pjs but she is bound to bring out sleep masks and other bits to flog which would be up to 200. Has she said price of pjs yet? She has such a brass neck she would probably chance flogging them for 80 or more. The greed.

Reactions: 1
Who the actual **** does she think she is .. Stella MC Cartney delusional. €200 for polyester pj’s and the sheep will probably buy just to say they caused a stir in the auld fellas trousers then combined with the bottle pee water 💦 there will be many a rampant man (most are hoping) just wait for the messages that she will pop up

How are people not getting it? That follower referred to her son needing an X-ray. Most human beings would say ‘hope your son is ok’ or ‘sorry to hear your son is hurt or you’re in hospital’
Not our Lisa with a coal in the centre of her chest. She got what she wanted which was a good review of her perfume , and f everyone after that. No one else matters, why can’t they see that??

Reactions: 10
Who the actual **** does she think she is .. Stella MC Cartney delusional. €200 for polyester pj’s and the sheep will probably buy just to say they caused a stir in the auld fellas trousers then combined with the bottle pee water 💦 there will be many a rampant man (most are hoping) just wait for the messages that she will pop up
I don’t know any man who gets turned on by pyjamas🤣🤣 Usually not impressed by them and determined to get them off🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
€200 for pjs. Mental especially now pennys is back open. Polyester at silk prices. Giving me a UTI just thinking about it.
Maybe there’s a typo and it is €20 - if they are Polyester you can get five or seven piece sets from numerous sites for under €30 - she was panicking a bit last night in case she is left with all these pjs

I don’t know any man who gets turned on by pyjamas🤣🤣 Usually not impressed by them and determined to get them off🤣🤣🤣
But hers ,now you know will be the biggest turn on ever , you watch these mad sheep sending messages and photos . 🤣🤣

Sleeves pushed up all she needs now is to stand the collar up and she will be a relic from the 80’s . Note the bag to the front to show it off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But hers ,now you know will be the biggest turn on ever , you watch these mad sheep sending messages and photos . 🤣🤣

Sleeves pushed up all she needs now is to stand the collar up and she will be a relic from the 80’s . Note the bag to the front to show it off
Is she just taking selfies now and posting before she goes to shop she posted that same picture couple weeks ago😳

Ah I’d say she’s going to try claim single handed responsibility for a baby boom between the pjs and the scent. And sure of course there’ll be lots of Lisa’s and Chris’s or Darraghs in a few months time as a result 😂

Do ye think she’s had Botox done?? Sun Glasses on the whole time & never really close up with out them 🤔

Ah I’d say she’s going to try claim single handed responsibility for a baby boom between the pjs and the scent. And sure of course there’ll be lots of Lisa’s and Chris’s or Darraghs in a few months time as a result 😂
Surely most of her followers are her age bracket and past the baby stage or does she have younger foolish followers.

She's away with the fairies with that price point for Pj's. Sure look it, they bought the bottles of piss so I'm sure some gobshites will buy the overpriced fugly jammies aswell. Like, who the f*** does she think she is? Marian Murphy Cooney and Stella McCartney will be shaking in their boots 🙄

• Haha
Looks like lovely sweat inducing 100% polyester. As someone else said not appropriate for menopausal or perimenopausal ladies. She often put up comments about breastfeeding ladies (usually for dresses with faux wraps that were completely inappropriate if she knew anything about breastfeeding). These would also be awful for a breastfeeding mother with cotton being a better fabric choice.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry I only dip in and out of her story but is she really going to charge €200 for pajamas?? Or are people just guessing??

I wish she would stop showing her sweaty wrinkly arm first thing every morning.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would stop showing her sweaty wrinkly arm first thing every morning.

Was just thinking this. Disgusting! Half convinced she pours water over herself to make it worse. Always a sneaky ad for the sportswear or jewels or something too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.