Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Who and I mean who makes perfume a part of their wedding photos. I've heard it all now 🙃
Im not saying this to be snide or smart but I actually feel sorry for this woman and her ilk. They’ve been sucked into a huge marketing scheme. Like any of these marketing schemes; they’ve been sold a pup.
They think they are part of a gang, her gang, and they are a bunch of mad yokes who are great craic and mad stylish.
In fact they’re being separated from their money in a very cold and calculated way. Her page has practically no personal content, everything is sell, sell, sell.
I think she happened upon a bunch of women who for one reason or another lacked confidence in their own ability to style themselves or choose clothes.
They’ve openly admitted to having the credit card at the ready to buy what ever she’s selling. They’re waiting to be told what to buy and they’re buying it .
If they think that she’s their friend, or that she gives a damn, then they’re sadly mistaken. They could drive off a cliff today, and if they said ‘I could smell your perfume as I plummeted and the paramedic said it was lovely’, she’d say ‘thanks v much’, post it and not ask how the person was or check if they were alive or dead.
I would say a fool and their money is easy parted but I genuinely feel for these women who keep buying what she tells them.
It’s gone past influencing and having a discount code. The newsletter ensures they’re lined up, like dogs waiting for their dinner, on whatever morning it comes out and they buy, buy, buy once the buy command is given.
Every now and then they get their noses hit with the newspaper (don’t message me, stop messaging me), but that makes them all the more eager for the love after feeling briefly unloved.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

brandambassador

VIP Member
I don’t want to alarm ye. But There might be a chance that Lisa’s perfume acts as a covid 19 vaccine. Apparently the virus can’t hack the smell of shit off Lisa the perfume. DONT fucking tell everybody please or it’ll sell out & Mammy will be on her knees praying on Paddy’s Day. I have a discount code it’s LISA’S-LIST-OF-LIES19
Xxx
Lads ye are all mad also 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Is there anything her perfume can’t do - it has caused the men of Ireland to chase the wives/girlfriends all over the place - someone last week sprayed it in car they passed their driving test and now a seven year old asked for it to be sprayed on their teddy and they were asleep in 10-15 minutes -

• Haha
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
Always such polite, grovelling messages too. Her fave xoxo
Oh always identifying that the message is an interruption to Lisa and that you should say please and thanks.. and always a compliment about something else.

normal version: hi, any codes for ABC?

lisas ‘followers’ 🧐: so sorry to interrupt you, you work so hard for the codes. Any offer coming from a brand you haven’t mentioned in six weeks for this upcoming weekend which is just a regular weekend and not an occasion or bank holiday? Also I loved your midi dress and denim jacket today. Very original . Thanks xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I think it’s interesting. Each message is one of three threads- either the husband is chasing her around the room, can’t keep his hands off her, someone smelled it through a mask and social distancing or either the wearer or a sister or husband who is usually hard to please (or loves channel (spelling as per their messages ) or Tom Ford etc.
But twice as interesting is how it’s all spelled channel or Devine.
I think her PR team is v unimaginative and also possibly bad spellers

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Melmcs

VIP Member
I swear if I hear 4 fucking stories again. I hate this fucking sweaty menopausal manic cunt so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
5 minutes later....

sold out girls, the lads at mickeys amazing metal jewellery are wondering will they do a preorder ? Ye have cleared the warehouse in Bangladesh London, mad ye are xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shop girl

Chatty Member
97A18E37-BB64-4BBB-AECE-2C58F7B1CC40.jpeg

This made me laugh so much, Lidl are now doing Black and White diffusers and candles. Be up the steps of the High Court with them now for hijacking her brand names!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What a real influencer looks like, our wonderful overworked underpaid medical staff/retail staff etc. The people who really deserve the gifted flowers, food hampers, make up, clothes, wine and awards for selflessness 👏👏👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Ing how passive aggressive and rude is that post comment . Also are people really asking about the non flattering jog pants , look how big they make her loo 🙄 When will the sheep cop on to this one
does she really think that adding the laughing emoji at the end takes away from the fact that she’s essentially told her followers to F off? More fool them if they think it does

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Title suggestions for the next thread?

Here’s mine:

‘Lisa the drama llama, flogging cheap pyjamas’

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
The jeans made her look like she had thunder thighs. Between proving she got a message from pippa who she obvs thinks is the cool girl in school, and constantly saying ‘Chris Says’ or ‘I said to Chris’ she’s like the girl in school who wants everyone to know she has a Boyf....
She’s a bit long in the tooth for that carry on.... pathetic auld one ( I say that not to insult anyone her age, l just find the giggling school girl act really distasteful and very false)

• Haha

JoJoMoJo

Market research agency Ipsos MRBI has released its Veracity Index 2020 with one of the main poll questions being “who do we trust the most?”

In Ireland, it seems health professionals are the most trusted individuals in the country. Nurses came out on top with a 97% trust level. In close second was local pharmacists with 96% who are a new addition to the list alongside the National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET) who received an approval rating of 91%.

Meanwhile, doctors are up three places from last year with 95%.

At the bottom, politicians are on 32% advertising executives are in second last with a rating of 17% and, finally, social media influencers are the least trusted by the Irish public with only 8%.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I don’t really care what anybody has done to themselves. Zero judgement here. I have botox and filler. I’ve had peels done. I will have laser done on my eyelids when I’m older. When I’m older again, I’ll have a bleph, maybe even a face lift. I religiously take care of my skin and have done since my twenties. Nothing wrong with any of that. But I don’t pretend that my line free forehead is down to skincare. I know that it’s Botox. But my skin is good overall, and I know that’s cos I look after it. Nothing AT ALL wrong with tweakments, but if you have a public platform, just admit it. People will respect you more, and people are interested in it too! Dunno why it has to be a big secret.

Reactions: 14

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Is there a reason she’s constantly in absolute fits of laughter. Say hello Jimmy- dying laughing. You gave me the wrong bike/ dying laughing.
I think she’s the super passive aggressive type to tell you you’re a bitch and look fat as f in your outfit but laugh then and let on she’s only joking... sure isn’t she cracked, she can say what she wants that way .

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Does she actually think she’s the only one with a discount for human & kind 🤔 shauntelle & her mother Leona also have discounts albeit only 15% but still.... she not the only one!!
If LLL was the only one ever to have a discount code I would prefer to pay full price, support a company fully and not line her pockets with a single cent !

• Heart