Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a tap through the stories cant listen to her stupid fake im so happy shite, but anyway the botox has worn off look at the forehead, I know ye can't miss it its that big , but its moving an has lines 😂

No need to go through her bloody links , it’s the same price if you go direct , not that I would shop with her useful to her friends . Just been nosey and checked . I use the products and do not pay that much for it ,
Most of the stuff she sells if u go directly to the site u get the same discount, wouldn't go through her links if I hadn't a shoe on me foot .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Was quite disappointed to see Sculpted send her their new products. Shes so full of tit and knows nothing about make up at all

Reactions: 8
Look at the tagging , she tags all the celebrities to get happy face noticed . It’s fecking soup! Any fecker can make it. How many times a day do these greedy gluttons eat , did he not put a huge feed on the barbecue in the rain earlier?then there will be the evening meal later no doubt . He much cook all day long and stuff their faces , mind you it’s free for him. Wait until the new super duper barbie appears alm the butchers in Tullamore will be falling over themselves to feed the non needy 🥵

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look at the tagging , she tags all the celebrities to get happy face noticed . It’s fecking soup! Any fecker can make it. How many times a day do these greedy gluttons eat , did he not put a huge feed on the barbecue in the rain earlier?then there will be the evening meal later no doubt . He much cook all day long and stuff their faces , mind you it’s free for him. Wait until the new super duper barbie appears alm the butchers in Tullamore will be falling over themselves to feed the non needy 🥵
Omg shes actually pathetic, im embarrassed for her,
Thats why she does all the walking an spinning ,

Reactions: 3
Wonder did he cook soup on bbq also - don’t think he cooks so much on bbq because he likes it but rather he’s not allowed to cook in the kitchen after all that is only used for flogging glasses sweatshirts and the like

Omg shes actually pathetic, im embarrassed for her,
Thats why she does all the walking an spinning ,
Maybe good idea would be to cut down on portions of food and cream donuts - the 15k the other day questionable? considering how everything gets exaggerated

• Haha
Reactions: 4
15km means nothing. She could be doing that in 90mins, or she could be doing that in 3hours. She just loves attention seeking🙄

What i can't understand is how they have so much disposable income. I have a good decent paid job but I also have a mortgage and regular household/car bills etc and doctors/dentist and yes I know we are not going out but tbh we wouldnt have gone out constantly anyway, but I still could not afford all that crap and my husband would lose it-even though I have my own income we share responsibility for expenses
Shes no mortgage, I do remember her saying that one time.
I don't think she's happy and Chris certainly isn't, standing outside in the pissing rain at the barbie to avoid being with her lol

• Haha
All of these new angles for story, the standing in the kitchen and doing the make up 20 miles from the camera - it’s to hide the lines. The crows feet and forehead lines have become SO obvious during this lockdown. As much as she pedals skincare and changing it based on what Oonagh recommends, we haven’t seen a close up lately, it’s either disguised by sweat, or make up, or from an angle you can’t see her face close up, or sun glasses on. Always knew she had to be getting Botox I mean she’s 16 years older than me and I have lines.... but she will never admit that because it would stop her sheep believing her stories on skincare

All of these new angles for story, the standing in the kitchen and doing the make up 20 miles from the camera - it’s to hide the lines. The crows feet and forehead lines have become SO obvious during this lockdown. As much as she pedals skincare and changing it based on what Oonagh recommends, we haven’t seen a close up lately, it’s either disguised by sweat, or make up, or from an angle you can’t see her face close up, or sun glasses on. Always knew she had to be getting Botox I mean she’s 16 years older than me and I have lines.... but she will never admit that because it would stop her sheep believing her stories on skincare
Seems true. I don't get it. Why isn't she accepting of what she is. She doesn't even have that many wrinkles considering her age and the sun damage her skin has endured. Ridiculous pushing spf now.

Anyway. Have a look at her today. I only pop in occasionally but today was worth it. Her poor little dog who is on death's door and she is always annoying on camera lifted his leg and wee'd on her. 🤣🤣

• Haha
She gets other work on her face too, peels, microneedling, laser.
The skin on her face it totally different to her neck and decolletage which are sun damaged and showing her age.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really care what anybody has done to themselves. Zero judgement here. I have botox and filler. I’ve had peels done. I will have laser done on my eyelids when I’m older. When I’m older again, I’ll have a bleph, maybe even a face lift. I religiously take care of my skin and have done since my twenties. Nothing wrong with any of that. But I don’t pretend that my line free forehead is down to skincare. I know that it’s Botox. But my skin is good overall, and I know that’s cos I look after it. Nothing AT ALL wrong with tweakments, but if you have a public platform, just admit it. People will respect you more, and people are interested in it too! Dunno why it has to be a big secret.

Reactions: 14
I don’t really care what anybody has done to themselves. Zero judgement here. I have botox and filler. I’ve had peels done. I will have laser done on my eyelids when I’m older. When I’m older again, I’ll have a bleph, maybe even a face lift. I religiously take care of my skin and have done since my twenties. Nothing wrong with any of that. But I don’t pretend that my line free forehead is down to skincare. I know that it’s Botox. But my skin is good overall, and I know that’s cos I look after it. Nothing AT ALL wrong with tweakments, but if you have a public platform, just admit it. People will respect you more, and people are interested in it too! Dunno why it has to be a big secret.
👏👏👏 Love this. I agree 110%.

I think the chest area looks very aged along with the arms and hands way too muck for someone still under 50, it’s all the sun damage . All the exercise lotions potions won’t solve that . Yes definitely no close ups , notice she keeps saying no filters, you can get the same effect if you catch the light in the right way, hence the new position for the makeup selfies .

Same here I will have all procedures and jabs that out there budget permitting, hoping for my first ever jabs very soon. Why does she try to hide it? that hair hai gong down a long horse type face , drags the whole face down . I take plain old vitamin D and C and Tumeric supplements have to have prescribed B12 injections every 3 month. Would never touch that 💩 stuff she consumes 🤮 drink plenty of water .

Last edited:
Maybe the dog peeing picture will be a lesson to stop sharing every last detail on social media and read how ridiculous some of the messages people send her are - the lad at the check out in aldi asking someone to do another shop just because she was wearing her perfume 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Botox clinics have been open. This I know as fb has decided I need some and its all over my sponsored time line

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.