Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the dog peeing picture will be a lesson to stop sharing every last detail on social media and read how ridiculous some of the messages people send her are - the lad at the check out in aldi asking someone to do another shop just because she was wearing her perfume 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That aldi guy needs to get out more. Hey from tomorrow he can!!! What a load of old tit that text was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Queen of Tullamore is back tormenting the local salon first thing this morning.

"Now Monica, remember that I'm not paying for this but I will mention you on my Insta ok? "

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More fool any salon owner who puts an instahun in over paying clients this week. I couldn't get a pedicure appointment any sooner then the 29 of May. Happy to wait especially since I think its cold and not really sandal weather. Tignams hairdresser doesn't seem to have given her any preferential behaviour after this lockdown finished and she is on the beg for a hairdresser. Like why. I'm happy to pay for the return of all my old service providers. Badly badly needed at this stage.

Reactions: 4
More fool any salon owner who puts an instahun in over paying clients this week. I couldn't get a pedicure appointment any sooner then the 29 of May. Happy to wait especially since I think its cold and not really sandal weather. Tignams hairdresser doesn't seem to have given her any preferential behaviour after this lockdown finished and she is on the beg for a hairdresser. Like why. I'm happy to pay for the return of all my old service providers. Badly badly needed at this stage.
She had the mani pedi already first thing now she’s getting waxed! Will she pay though?!

Reactions: 1
Oh she wouldn’t insult them by offering cash. My god it’s Lisa lust leech don’t forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More free shoes sent to her today ! Would it never dawn on her to do a giveaway to the sheep that follow her and keep her in her expensive lifestyle that she now lives ! It’s the pure greed that really annoys me with these “influencers” !

Reactions: 2
More free shoes sent to her today ! Would it never dawn on her to do a giveaway to the sheep that follow her and keep her in her expensive lifestyle that she now lives ! It’s the pure greed that really annoys me with these “influencers” !
And she didn’t even describe them properly, “stars and a butterfly, it’s a flipping bee. Very cursory description and that’s it, hope the boutique never send her anything again. She didn’t even say where the boutique is. Basic tag and that’s it for €360 euro worth of free shoes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.