Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess if you have no mortgage or childcare costs, you have more disposable income?! I dunno!! I think generally there are just some people who have plenty of money. Job/business/inheritance/gig economy/divorce settlement etc. Regardless though, no matter how much money you have, buying three pairs of the same pants that you’ve only seen on Instagram and have never actually seen or tried on in reality is beyond stupid. And so wasteful!! Pack a bag and bring stuff to your holiday home ffs🙄 Next year the same woman will have three pairs of barely worn, now out of fashion trousers. Maybe she will feel like an eejit then🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
What i can't understand is how they have so much disposable income. I have a good decent paid job but I also have a mortgage and regular household/car bills etc and doctors/dentist and yes I know we are not going out but tbh we wouldnt have gone out constantly anyway, but I still could not afford all that crap and my husband would lose it-even though I have my own income we share responsibility for expenses

I’d like to see their credit card bills.

Reactions: 5
To me, that just sounds like somebody trying to buy their way out of a vacuous and unhappy life. These instahuns thrive on people like that.
Oh yes I agree, they prey on them . There are so many of them that are so needy and craving attention from her or other huns . Anyone studying Psychology need look no further than Instagram, plenty of case studies on there .

Poor poor deluded people like herself they crave attention and think by getting a response she is their friend. What they don’t realize is they are paying for all the flash jewelry furniture etc etc that is flaunted on Instagram. Still trying to get my head around someone buying 3 pairs of what looks like jogging pants at that price - I’d say the same 10 or 20 people do the buying for every item that is shown 🙄 hoarders maybe😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone a dog mammy , fffs most of the country is, you are not unique you stupid self absorbed woman , has she never lost an animal ? Most of us know that pain . Your dog getting older and frail is not unique to you! Your vet does not love your dog any more than anyone else’s . Grow up!! These Huns all over IG whining into their phones today , attention seeking self loving 🧙🏼s

Reactions: 6
Anyone a dog mammy , fffs most of the country is, you are not unique you stupid self absorbed woman , has she never lost an animal ? Most of us know that pain . Your dog getting older and frail is not unique to you! Your vet does not love your dog any more than anyone else’s . Grow up!! These Huns all over IG whining into their phones today , attention seeking self loving 🧙🏼s
You forgot the woman out walking, stopping her about her perfume :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
You forgot the woman out walking, stopping her about her perfume :sick: :sick:
I know have you ever heard the like , and she never even took the time to find out who the silly woman was or was she just an illusion to the delusional dork

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Crusty pure delighted with life tonight, first she gets him a BBQ, jury out on how much if anything she paid for it and then she’s fits in not a 10k but a 15k walk this evening! He’s had a great day and a very peaceful night.

• Haha
So she “bought” the bbq for Chris to cook on 🤔 he must be rolling in it, never puts his hands in his pockets!

Reactions: 2
Do you honestly think she would have paid full price? Not a hope. She will have butchers from all over the land sending her burgers now.

She probably buys it and then gets money for the promotion after as she has been talking crap about it for a while and flat out tagging them now. She won't mention how much she paid herself as probably got ot heavily discounted. It must be so weird for her not paying for anything. No wonder she is so out of touch with reality.

I often wonder if they pay full price and then future things are discounted? Or if they "buy" it meaning they agree to buy it but price is to be agreed upon when they see how much she promotes it. I noticed when someone said they couldn't see it on the site she said she would reach out and ask for the code. Of course letting the store know she was promoting it.

Gail’s Rails interviewed for business woman of the year . I think Gail has well and truly stole this ones thunder

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think she has aged overnight - where did all the lines on face come from - maybe they don’t show so much when hair pulled back tight as it pulls your face but looks so so much older with hair loose - maybe needs a restyling consultation

• Haha
Does anyone else think she has aged overnight - where did all the lines on face come from - maybe they don’t show so much when hair pulled back tight as it pulls your face but looks so so much older with hair loose - maybe needs a restyling consultation
She looks shagged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been older I have to have mine layered and mostly tie it up . I look a right old drawn out hag if I leave it straight down, really pulls the face down. Not unless you have a small firm face will it suit. She looks very dated now , are her and Gail close in age ? Gail has more meat in her and always looks stylish . I tap along her stories also as she can go on a bit much sometimes . I would be more into her style than the other one.

Botox and fillers have worn off. A friend of mins says you shouldn't notice when someone gets botox but only noticed it when its worn off

Reactions: 7
Maybe she was on the lash last night🤪🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.