Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got those Aimee connelly concealers as a press drop the other day and now something else arriving from sculpted. Must to be say thanks for the praise of the free products 🙄
Wasn’t she all about the AYU one before?? Susie obviously isn’t paying her anymore🙄

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she all about the AYU one before?? Susie obviously isn’t paying her anymore🙄
Yes she was all about the AYU concealer? Oh she’s just trying to keep in with Aimee and make it look like she has friends. Don’t we all know that she’s all about perception.

Reactions: 3
I think she has a personal fb page and LLL fb page is her business portal. Doubt pippa or so sue me answer their own messages personally either. But my god is the content pretty turgid these days. I'm just clicking through it. Not much notable to comment on either.

Reactions: 2
Oh she'll answer your replies as long as you ingratiate yourself and even then it's just an emoji if you're lucky!

Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus it was so blatantly obvious she’s looking for attention of a big name like Aimee. Absolutely disgusting , she’s so fake and greedy it makes me sick 🤢
Looking for attention from a younger demographic

Cheeky madam has blocked me! Cheeky cow! I was all nicey nice and said I loved her concealer etc, and I said it would have been nice if she had given a shout out on "World Mental Health Day" as she had given a shout out for "World Chocolate Week" !! And then blocked!!
Cleary reading here and made the link

Reactions: 4
Looking for attention from a younger demographic

Cleary reading here and made the link

I hadn't said anything on here and she blocked me!

Don't care, never bought out from her anyways! Any road, am right fed up with her!

I hadn't said anything on here and she blocked me!

Don't care, never bought out from her anyways! Any road, am right fed up with her!
I don’t mean you personally, she will have seen that everyone here pointed out about the mental health day thing and then when she got that from you, she will presume you were one who said it from here.

I don’t mean you personally, she will have seen that everyone here pointed out about the mental health day thing and then when she got that from you, she will presume you were one who said it from here.

Ah she's a daft cow any road, don't care!

Cheeky madam has blocked me! Cheeky cow! I was all nicey nice and said I loved her concealer etc, and I said it would have been nice if she had given a shout out on "World Mental Health Day" as she had given a shout out for "World Chocolate Week" !! And then blocked!!
What a drama queen , not unless you kiss her butt you are a goner , you got to laugh though at the way a very close to 50 year old woman behaves! . anyone else notice the smug grin she now makes at the end of car or walks post . Reminds me of the mean girl looks from school playground .

Should have sent her that great ugly pic we all got, the pointing to the head one.

What a drama queen , not unless you kiss her butt you are a goner , you got to laugh though at the way a very close to 50 year old woman behaves! . anyone else notice the smug grin she now makes at the end of car or walks post . Reminds me of the mean girl looks from school playground .

Should have sent her that great ugly pic we all got, the pointing to the head one.
Oh I would love to see her face if she saw that picture. We all see through her and I’m sure others know what she’s like too.

Oh I would love to see her face if she saw that picture. We all see through her and I’m sure others know what she’s like too.
She must have seen it by now, we know she snoops on here, they all do. Stacey Solomon gives the game away by answering questions or making digs ar what she has read on here. i was waiting for her to mention MH day , had my finger on the button ready to post it 🤣 i think that’s one post that may haunt her for a long time , it’s one of the vilest I have seen in a long time. Did it actually not break discrimination laws ? Hope who ever she has hauled into HC shows the judge that video.

Sad to see Pamela Scott is closing 12 shops today. 104 staff being made redundant but its okay Gail has her BA and lisa gets her monthly cut. Sad to see the way retail is going. So many shops I used to love Karen Millen/Coast/Debenhams/Monsoon. Maybe I'll just end up joining the Shein bandwagon.

• Sad
Sad to see Pamela Scott is closing 12 shops today. 104 staff being made redundant but its okay Gail has her BA and lisa gets her monthly cut. Sad to see the way retail is going. So many shops I used to love Karen Millen/Coast/Debenhams/Monsoon. Maybe I'll just end up joining the Shein bandwagon.
I wonder is it worth it for them to be paying such high amounts (I don’t know what Gail would be paid), but, herself would cost a pretty penny. One thing is for sure, shop local people, and keep your local shops open.

I do find myself not doing high street chains as much at all. I never mind paying for quality but the chains quality is shocking and prices are climbing. I'm so definitely not the demographic that appeals. Am doing a major destash on wardrobe at the moment and the quality of coast/oasis/karenmillen 10 - 13 years ago was great. Lisa has gone away from the small independent boutique.

These influencers are draining the life out of these shops, Little boutiques who helped them get started can no longer afford them, they never get a mention after they have got themselves bigger deals. What’s that saying ‘eaten bread is soon forgotten’ well one saying I go by bed nice to those you meet on the way up, you may meet them again on the way down’ These stores need to get rid of them, use their staff and themselves to model , reduce their prices . Why do the all thing we need an LLL or. Gail ?? Would it not be grand to see the back of the greedy lot! They have raked it in during the pandemic , deluded followers all trying to get a bit of attention from basically nobody’s ! Would we s really care who was modelling the clothes, many would like to see a variety of sizes and shapes/ages modelling. Even though I like some of the styles Gail models I think she also loves herself and now sees herself as Ireland's top model

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence or love but I can't warm to her at all. This whole influencer is a bit of a swizz when you consider the 104 people being made redundant. I hope but doubt they are being looked after properly and you'd hope influencers would support the ordinary workers if they were to be shafted. I will never ever darken or buy from Debenhams again after how they treated their Irish worker. A girl has to have some standards.

Reactions: 7
Nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence or love but I can't warm to her at all. This whole influencer is a bit of a swizz when you consider the 104 people being made redundant. I hope but doubt they are being looked after properly and you'd hope influencers would support the ordinary workers if they were to be shafted. I will never ever darken or buy from Debenhams again after how they treated their Irish worker. A girl has to have some standards.
Nothing wrong with a bit is right, but they and others are so self obsessed , so full of self importance and make no secret of it. It’s all down to followers really who basically Kiss their asses daily . It nfluencers will never do anything for free, Self Adoring/obsessed Greedy bunch of beggars

Must be near time for the big launch its eerily very quiet on the auld IG

Nothing wrong with a bit is right, but they and others are so self obsessed , so full of self importance and make no secret of it. It’s all down to followers really who basically Kiss their asses daily . It nfluencers will never do anything for free, Self Adoring/obsessed Greedy bunch of beggars

Must be near time for the big launch its eerily very quiet on the auld IG
She deserves for it to fall fat on its face

First world problems girls, a flat stomach no longer exists since surgery !! 😩😩😩
God help us and the world upside down 😢😢😢

Such hypocrisy, support Irish brands , wonder if the clothes she is wearing are Irish brands, Chlobo is not! LV is not! Maybe if these influencer cut these businesses a bit of slack with their costs to promote them .Did she give a mention to all the staff that have lost jobs? Can’t be bothered watching that trying to squeeze out the tears acting again! How hard would it be for them Help out the little business also, just give them a shout out now and then. Is there actually any out there who do anything for free ? ok people got to eat a living, this one is wealthy enough to help a fellow country person out in these dire times. , most only got one store , nothing to fall back on. I am sick to death now if the lot of them bragging with their lavish lifestyles giving nothing back . These business struggling throwing freebies at them, for what? A little shout out now and then. Cut your mark up prices and more will shop with you, we don’t and many won’t pay the high prices that are charged to cover greedy influencers costs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.