Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which of the dress shops was absolutely ripped to shreds by BU? I think Caris Closet. If Lisa was able to get the name of a girl who just shared screen shots of here from the high court, surely they would’ve been able to get BUs details.
she knows the people she’s going after don’t have the money to find out how she was able to obtain their details. My thinking is she must’ve lied in the the high court in some way to get them. Just my opinion, all speculation not fact 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she believes she's great craic...I'd rather watch the grass grow 🙄🙄
I have just literally watched grass grow , well how to sow grass on another’s boring thread 😂 a whole post from raking, shaking seed to rolling. Jeepers IG has gone so boring lately . Agree though not one bit funny either of them

Reactions: 4
Motto for that poster she shared that admitted breaking rules by daughter having the new boyfriend in.

Reactions: 5
Has crusty Chris finally moved in..he crackin the eggs there...are we not meant to be having zero visitors in our home?
The rules don’t apply to LLL ! Didn’t you know ?? The queen bee doesn’t need to follow the rules that us mere plebs do !

Reactions: 1
On again tonight harping on about the Chlo Bo and again neglecting to mention when she gives the price that it’s sterling, just says the number 130 without mentioning the currency. Had a quick google just to check the prices of it in Irish stores and found that some stores here selling it cheaper than on the link on her website to their UK site even taking into account her 10% discount. Buyer Beware indeed!
She also just got in at the last minute sharing the Simon Harris post as everyone else had been doing it all evening. A further attempt to secure her Covid ambassadorship!

Reactions: 7
duck Simon Harris. I'm more shocked she put up the Tadhg Fleming post and hash tagged Mental Health!!!!! I'm tit at Insta. Some one please please share the photo she shared of her caring side and her two fingers to MH.

Reactions: 3
duck Simon Harris. I'm more shocked she put up the Tadhg Fleming post and hash tagged Mental Health!!!!! I'm tit at Insta. Some one please please share the photo she shared of her caring side and her two fingers to MH.
the bare faced cheek of her

That live just caught the end , could not stomach any longer ,both come across as so fake! Cackling 🧙‍♀️ at their own jokes! This is the 21st century we now use the V word, the M word . Did anyone learn anything? Did we not already know there are products on the market ? and you can bet much cheaper ! Why was the father and mother listening if they are so embarrassed, she is nearly 50 do they have to watch her all the time ? Fancy having to make excuses at her age !
In my opinion, they were like to giddy teenage girls... then Leeeesa comes on telling us how ‘ over excited’ Ooonagh got... Jesus wept ladies.. grow a set.. you are both ‘allegedly’ professional women.. at times that live ( with 550 viewers out of 116k) was toe curling...we as grown women are expected to take seriously advice from an influencer who was so obviously cringing at some of the terminology used... I was weak laughing at Miss Prim n Proper... Mammy must a been on the knees all day today after the V word was mentioned... give me strength 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Motto for that poster she shared that admitted breaking rules by daughter having the new boyfriend in.
Who cares what they do as long as they kissing her @ss she will promote the adoration. That was so irresponsible of her to share that message.... And then sharing simon harris. Such a fake.

In my opinion, they were like to giddy teenage girls... then Leeeesa comes on telling us how ‘ over excited’ Ooonagh got... Jesus wept ladies.. grow a set.. you are both ‘allegedly’ professional women.. at times that live ( with 550 viewers out of 116k) was toe curling...we as grown women are expected to take seriously advice from an influencer who was so obviously cringing at some of the terminology used... I was weak laughing at Miss Prim n Proper... Mammy must a been on the knees all day today after the V word was mentioned... give me strength 🤢

Jesus wept! Just watched LLL and Oonagh, it's your VAGINA, we all have one, we all have sex! Christ on a bike, I'm 52 and watching these two, so unsophisticated! Mammy and Daddy McG must be getting masses and saying novenas! She's a country hick at heart!

Reactions: 3
That photo of her needs to go viral. As, It appeared to be an attack on people with MH.

Last edited:
Happy to oblige , if she gets government ambassador job or any other Insta grabbing influencers a petition must be started. It would be wrong on all levels due to way that many of them behave and break the rules
Also posted the non mask wearing contact on freebie to the Savoy Limerick, Hotel also breaking rules, even though the display the rules on their website . Most likely the staff were afraid to approach this one

Support IRISH brands 🤣🤣🤣 omg how fake!! Seen in other posts it can be purchased cheaper in Ireland 🇮🇪 Anyway I purchased some when I though this one was ok, long time ago! had not wore it for a while, when I looked at it it had turned black. Worst jewellery ever ,Just balls on stretchy elastic , gave it all away to family member.

This image is awful. You’d think after all this time she’d say sorry for it
The more I look at it , the more ugly she appears , just because someone looks goodish on the outside does not mean they are not ugly on the inside. Anyway easy to look good if you get everything for nothing ,clothes, beauty products , food , the list is endless even the 🤬 dog has had freebies 🤣

It was an attack
And it was aimed at the person/s she was taking ing into the HC , I hope they have saved this and show it to a HC judge. This is discrimination against a disability and will fall under the , Human rights and Equality act . if someone wants to complain that they were discriminated against it must be within six months. The video she made clearly stated ‘they must have something wrong up there ‘ or words very similar . The actions speak for themselves . And there she is posting videos on MH yet this is how she behaved in that post. Truly Shocking !!

Very hard to share it as they turn their comments off , some that are open you can’t share photos . Needs to go on an account with a massive following or next time they newspapers report on her HC or Influencers who scream troll , most papers have Facebook pages. So many influencers really need to be exposed.

The

The badge she wore "tullamore goes green" have a community group on fb and their tag line is #endthestigma of mental health. You couldn't make it up!
Maybe they should see the mocking photo ? #endthestigmaofmentalhealth , they should demand that she remove the badge. All these influencers post ‘Be kind‘ ‘BLM ’ ‘MH awareness’ etc we know that many only make these posts for attention. Basically bull💩 !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lisa comes across so badly when she sits on the sofa. Her demeanour and facial expressions don’t come across well.

Reactions: 6
Pics not totally really related to this thread, just using as an example , Things must be getting hard out there for the auld IG Influencers in general if Gail is advertising for work. Should we feel sorry for them? I don’t!! I feel sorry for the business who are silly enough pay them. They could model themselves , use staff, friends, family , customers lIke to see different shapes, sizes, ages , I know I do. , why pay this greedy lot!! Ok they may have a massive following but if you notice when they do grid posts, not that many really engage, you cannot tell by stories, that’s why so many only post stories now, we can see and we can’t post , PM you get ignored or blocked not unless it’s kiss 🍑 Now something I have noticed lately when this lot post smaller business, the ad appears behind question box(see pic 3) so you can’t click on it? Seen this on a few of their accounts , but if it’s a big company the #Ad link appears on top. Also €20 for a mask 😷 really!

Attachments

Pics not totally really related to this thread, just using as an example , Things must be getting hard out there for the auld IG Influencers in general if Gail is advertising for work. Should we feel sorry for them? I don’t!! I feel sorry for the business who are silly enough pay them. They could model themselves , use staff, friends, family , customers lIke to see different shapes, sizes, ages , I know I do. , why pay this greedy lot!! Ok they may have a massive following but if you notice when they do grid posts, not that many really engage, you cannot tell by stories, that’s why so many only post stories now, we can see and we can’t post , PM you get ignored or blocked not unless it’s kiss 🍑 Now something I have noticed lately when this lot post smaller business, the ad appears behind question box(see pic 3) so you can’t click on it? Seen this on a few of their accounts , but if it’s a big company the #Ad link appears on top. Also €20 for a mask 😷 really!
Clare with the hair has silk masks on her website for €15 & now Sinead curvy style is selling them for €25 & Gail for €20 . I bought one of Clare’s and then bought 3 more for my sisters . The others are cashing in because they saw how popular they are

The

The badge she wore "tullamore goes green" have a community group on fb and their tag line is #endthestigma of mental health. You couldn't make it up!
You could not make it up 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.