Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The downbeat mood didnt last long 🙄🙄!!
There's alot this certain influencer can do now to help help PS and that is stand in front of the mirror every day, post a few insta stories and do it all for FREE, time to start giving back now especially if they genuinely care.
I get a great laugh from all this pretend to care sh!te and the old crocodile tears

Reactions: 3
Does she want McElhinneys to go bust now too with her paid for promotion and links. Are they not suffering enough. She is not promoting Irish brands she is receiving a lot of money to advertise them.

Reactions: 4
I actually find the fact that she is advertising PS this evening really distasteful.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her stories in a long time but had a peep there .... she is so disingenuous.... couldn’t give a flying f*** about PS or their staff who I’m sure will suffer greatly with the loss of their jobs .... another Oscar worthy performance .... here’s an idea Lisa practice what you preach.... support Irish by buying your own & promoting your own ...
she’s just a contradiction & makes my blood boil 😡

I haven’t watched her stories in a long time but had a peep there .... she is so disingenuous.... couldn’t give a flying f*** about PS or their staff who I’m sure will suffer greatly with the loss of their jobs .... another Oscar worthy performance .... here’s an idea Lisa practice what you preach.... support Irish by buying your own & promoting your own ...
she’s just a contradiction & makes my blood boil 😡
I bet someone from PS messaged her when she was talking crap about her reason for going to the HC

Reactions: 1
Oscar winning performance 👏👏👏👏👏Lisa you have no shame & the fake sincerity fools no one, you could not care less about people losing their jobs as long as your pockets are being lined!!!! I think you are a dishonest, narcissist bully & I am not a bit surprised you can’t sleep at night..........sign of a guilty conscience Lisa?????????

The owner of a boutique she has promoted and given mentions to in the past(I think she even did a store takeover once) went on mat leave a few days ago. Not a mention or a well wish from her Ladyship. The woman would prob have had to pay for that! She’s a cold, mean oul yoke behind all the ‘style’ and the false niceties

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Have ye seen the latest.

"Quick question just to satisfy what I'm thinking myself."

"Do you feel some people have become complacent with the guidelines we should be following?"

Is. She. For. bleeping. Real.

Ya Lisa. You. Swanning all over Limerick in the Savoy hotel and more places (and don't try suing, it's all over your public Insta after all and paying for duck all with no care in the world for anyone. Trying to rob people with your overpriced crap so you can buy a new "ring".

We all still have your MH finger photo here and saved.

Maybe Mammy will pray for your soul. I hope she never comes near my place of work. Cold hearted Cow. Country is on its knees and she is playing devils avocate.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lots of "public service" announcements, polls about numbers, the restrictions, even wear your hi-vi's ladz, is there a sniff of a deal as covid ambassador.........

Reactions: 6
Sad to see Pamela Scott is closing 12 shops today. 104 staff being made redundant but its okay Gail has her BA and lisa gets her monthly cut. Sad to see the way retail is going. So many shops I used to love Karen Millen/Coast/Debenhams/Monsoon. Maybe I'll just end up joining the Shein bandwagon.
Omg, I think it's a foolish move as I can't see this influencer thing lasting long term, too many people are seeing through them.

There's nothing like going in to the shop & trying them on (before the pandemic) seeing the colour, texture etc

Oasis another one that I used to like. Pg river island will stay

It’s laughable to see any of them come on and talk about supporting Irish. They will “support” whatever name gives them the highest pay check, after that it’s all lip service! I shopped in Pamela Scott for years, have gone there for most occasion dresses, I stopped shopping there when they started using influencers. There’s just something so disingenuous about it.

Lots of "public service" announcements, polls about numbers, the restrictions, even wear your hi-vi's ladz, is there a sniff of a deal as covid ambassador.........
Shes such a dose with the all caring attitude...all she is worried about is a level 4 or 5 lockdown cos people will be worried and maybe afraid to spend and that might affect her big product launch ...which she gone very quiet again about, id say she is goin to hold off on it...no one is goin anywhere so arent buying goin out clothes or make up. I was in Boots earlier an the limited edition bellamiantia tan set was piled high in the shelves...they claimed it sold out in 12 hours last year..theres no demand this time around

Shes such a dose with the all caring attitude...all she is worried about is a level 4 or 5 lockdown cos people will be worried and maybe afraid to spend and that might affect her big product launch ...which she gone very quiet again about, id say she is goin to hold off on it...no one is goin anywhere so arent buying goin out clothes or make up. I was in Boots earlier an the limited edition bellamiantia tan set was piled high in the shelves...they claimed it sold out in 12 hours last year..theres no demand this time around
This year has made us all prioritize things differently and shopping ever day via Instagram swipe ups just isn’t a priority for most. *disclaimer this is just my opinion, no need to drag me to the HC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This year has made us all prioritize things differently and shopping ever day via Instagram swipe ups just isn’t a priority for most. *disclaimer this is just my opinion, no need to drag me to the HC.
I agree with everything you say

Reactions: 1
tell me about it. I've spotted something on monsoon that I love. BC (before covid) it would be here already. Now I'm like eccck.

I see gail has made a public announcement on behalf of PS. Would say reaction was all about the workers and a certain hope that they wouldn't be shafted as so many retailers tend too.

I see gail has made a public announcement on behalf of PS. Would say reaction was all about the workers and a certain hope that they wouldn't be shafted as so many retailers tend too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Interesting article , fire some reasoning can’t share the link, it’s on BBC news FB Page . Let’s hope more businesses cop on to these greedy grabbing all influencers

Sometimes you just can’t believe theses performances, make up deliberately left of to dramatize it even more. roll back a few months on the Savoy Limerick freebie , which had second highest recorded cases in Ireland!! Posing for photo with a fan , going on sightseeing without masks and that’s only the bits we seen! was this one and other influencers doing their bit ?? That photo in the Savoy speaks volumes . The reason we are back in restrictions is partly down to the behavior of all who did not follow the guidelines. These self entitled influencers think they can do as the please , then preach to the rest of us 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Have you ever seen such an insincere load of absolutely sh11t! Lisa, the absolute cheek of her.. trying to squeeze out a few tears for added effect, PS need to stop paying ‘influencers’ and throw that money at their staff.. closing 12 shops but continuing to pay these people a cut is scandalous! Have PS not woken up to the fact that Lisa is old hat.. and a lit of people have moved away from buying the rubbish she wears? That knitted dress from PS the other night.. 🙈 mother of god.. it was horrendous! All this talk of wear your mask, high vis jackets etc etc.. is a blatant attempt at trying to bag a deal from Government.. catch urself on LLL, you obviously have no shame!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.