Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said influencer is in a furniture shop now and I'd swear shes not wearing a mask while talking on her stories, I know shes in a furniture shop as she has posted publicly 😜. Have a listen and see what you think, please tell me Im wrong.

Reactions: 5
Said influencer is in a furniture shop now and I'd swear shes not wearing a mask while talking on her stories, I know shes in a furniture shop as she has posted publicly 😜. Have a listen and see what you think, please tell me Im wrong.
I was thinking the same she sounds too clear

Reactions: 2
Thought that too

How often do we actually see posts of her wearing one, or even see her holding one in her hand? I can’t really recall many if any. Now maybe if a designer company send some out we might see more influencers actually wearing them. I think many of them hate to hide their self adoring faces . Why would you go to a furniture shop to video during these times . Is the message/advice not to stay home , wear masks etc ? Furniture shop just as bad for having her , wonder how much it has cost them ? Costs then passed to paying customers no doubt . Sickening 😷 🤮

Should she not display #Ad on her post?

Reactions: 4
That beautiful shop doesn't need any promotion, many celebs tag them in posts about home decor. Re masks, Lisa can't wear them, they keep slipping 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How often do we actually see posts of her wearing one, or even see her holding one in her hand? I can’t really recall many if any. Now maybe if a designer company send some out we might see more influencers actually wearing them. I think many of them hate to hide their self adoring faces . Why would you go to a furniture shop to video during these times . Is the message/advice not to stay home , wear masks etc ? Furniture shop just as bad for having her , wonder how much it has cost them ? Costs then passed to paying customers no doubt . Sickening 😷 🤮

Should she not display #Ad on her post?
She was gifted masks a while back

That beautiful shop doesn't need any promotion, many celebs tag them in posts about home decor. Re masks, Lisa can't wear them, they keep slipping 😉😉
Yes looks a nice shop but They must have asked her to do it as I can’t see her doing it for free , I could be wrong maybe? . I think shops would finds it a bit strange though if someone entering and starts videoing everything . She did point out she had her chairs from there. At the moment influencers or business should not be encouraging this. In and out as quick as you can in these times, masks worn in shops etc. I agree with other comments ref mask , it does not sound like one us been worn

Reactions: 1
The only time I ever remember her wearing a mask was when she was promoting ones for PS

Reactions: 3
Yes looks a nice shop but They must have asked her to do it as I can’t see her doing it for free , I could be wrong maybe? . I think shops would finds it a bit strange though if someone entering and starts videoing everything . She did point out she had her chairs from there. At the moment influencers or business should not be encouraging this. In and out as quick as you can in these times, masks worn in shops etc. I agree with other comments ref mask , it does not sound like one us been worn
Honestly don't think they would. I'd say she was in hoping for some freebies, that Christmas tree won't decorate itself 🌲🤣. She is kind of whispering too. Most influencers touring around the shops must just whip out the camera.

That box she put up about doireann garrihy - the person who allegedly sent it - was written in the way she ( a culchie ) speaks ! Doireann is from Dublin no dub says “‘I know her from at home “ that’s a country phrase .. and “sure she is mad as a brush “ is a phrase she herself uses ! That is a very fake and manufactured by her message to herself so she could tag doireann again ! Half pretending she doesn’t know who she is .. she is as transparent as a puddle !

Reactions: 6
That box she put up about doireann garrihy - the person who allegedly sent it - was written in the way she ( a culchie ) speaks ! Doireann is from Dublin no dub says “‘I know her from at home “ that’s a country phrase .. and “sure she is mad as a brush “ is a phrase she herself uses ! That is a very fake and manufactured by her message to herself so she could tag doireann again ! Half pretending she doesn’t know who she is .. she is as transparent as a puddle !
Yes agree that is not a phase used in Dublin and not in Castleknock.
Unless it was someone on from Clare?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is desperately trying to be relevant. She’s a flake

Show us this product and stop your bull.

Last edited:
That live just caught the end , could not stomach any longer ,both come across as so fake! Cackling 🧙‍♀️ at their own jokes! This is the 21st century we now use the V word, the M word . Did anyone learn anything? Did we not already know there are products on the market ? and you can bet much cheaper ! Why was the father and mother listening if they are so embarrassed, she is nearly 50 do they have to watch her all the time ? Fancy having to make excuses at her age !

Reactions: 3
That live just caught the end , could not stomach any longer ,both come across as so fake! Cackling 🧙‍♀️ at their own jokes! This is the 21st century we now use the V word, the M word . Did anyone learn anything? Did we not already know there are products on the market ? and you can bet much cheaper ! Why was the father and mother listening if they are so embarrassed, she is nearly 50 do they have to watch her all the time ? Fancy having to make excuses at her age !
I think she believes she's great craic...I'd rather watch the grass grow 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Has crusty Chris finally moved in..he crackin the eggs there...are we not meant to be having zero visitors in our home?

• Haha
Has crusty Chris finally moved in..he crackin the eggs there...are we not meant to be having zero visitors in our home?
No he does not live with her but LLL ignores the rules and then screams she’s being bullied if anyone points it out to her

No he does not live with her but LLL ignores the rules and then screams she’s being bullied if anyone points it out to her
I believe he moved in, left the solitude of Kilkenny behind.

Of course, I know this because she mentioned it to all her Insta followers maybe 12 months ago. Just in case, ya know....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.