Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I found it interesting that it was really only lesser known accounts wished her well yesterday and again today, there were v few making anything of it, no big names mentioning it either....is that telling perhaps🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
she must be perfect herself though. To bring a HC action against the alleged ‘trolling’ she really must be perfect. No way would she ever have given anyone a hard time, or ever said anything horrible to anyone in her life time. She must be so so perfect.
She’s practically perfect in every way🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Just told my 14yr ild daughter lisa's new product is perfume an she says 'euw is probably smells of old ladies'😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She looks like she’s off to a funeral this evening.
Mourning the death of her influencer career, is it?🤣🤣🤣

A Pamela Scott top 🤣🤣 now, if this doesn’t show you what a calculated piece of work she is ... I don’t know what will.
@Roisin Dubh i was thinking the exact same thing re: bag. There’s no way she wears this as much as she says she does. She’s possibly getting stuck for boutiques as the greed got the better of her.
V few smaller boutiques working with her now. Even the ones that were previously up her hole like that Fusion one in Galway. Not a mention now. I wonder too about the boutiques that she wear one thing for and we don’t hear anymore again.......is it just cos she is too expensive or that she didn’t have the desired effect on their sales and isn’t worth it??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Patchamatcha

After all the hype months and months of it cant help feeling a bit meh....perfume for 50 was my guess yesterday, to me its too expensive, im a chanel or tom ford girl and will spend the €€€ once twice a year, i wouldn't buy a perfume for €50 that i have never sampled, price point way out , if she wants to unload what's likely a huge amount of stock, im guessing ot will be a 1 off purchase for a lot of the sheep,

keywest

Its started already. Alot of launches today. Mrs Makeups range today. She saved her pgy announcement to coincide. Lisa resorting to tears and fake emotion. Like I'm her age. Outside of health life etc I would't be getting very emotional about much.
Just shows how shallow she is a mature adult crying over a product save your crocodile tests for reals life events ah but sure if you lived as far up your own hole as her you wouldn't really understand the stresses and strains that people face daily. What a fool still running to daddy with every tittle tattle and getting mammy to pray for a product sell out. What an unrelatable dope.

JoJoMoJo

Been lurking for a while :) no, I'm not a spy; I just could not believe that the beautiful LLL could be nasty. How wrong was I. I had a doubt when she slated a Marc Jacobs bag she was wearing, (I've not seen any mention of it but I don't think I dreamt it, she said how heavy it was and really not worth the money). I thought what a cow as anything she mentions normally sells of the rails and commenting like that would deffo put people off. Can't find the clip anywhere. Anyway, she's some piece of work, I'm still catching up on threads and am nearly at the end of #2. I joined on #4, I did used to swipe up but not now and thank god I know how to clear cookies. I'm way to gullible, sometimes I watch and think, nah, she's ok, then I reflect, since well before Covid it's just been sell sell sell; no content

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
That candle bundle tonight for ONLY €95, are they having a laugh. Half the country on their knees and she and her buddy from B&S think it’s appropriate to flog some candles. If I found a €100 note in the street in the morning I wouldn’t even buy them. Then to make a f@@k up about the bonus travel candle for the overseas sheep, and while I’m ranting what peak notions have we reached now to think we need travel candles!! Ideal for Christmas presents, if someone gave me a travel candle for Christmas I know where I’d put it! There is a real world out there and the sooner she realizes it the better.
And that is with discount. People on their knees and worried about 2nd lockdown. Even some of the other big pages are doing Penney's haul and have the cop on to know the majority can't afford overpriced shit.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Whoever called the Amiee Connolly beg was correct!
Of course it’s correct, she couldn’t even support Aimee by buying her own products! Beggy Mitchell right there, she’s a bloody disgrace. Shame on you Lisa open your designer purse, the one that’s in your designer handbag..

• Haha

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Comments and likes still very low considering the amount of alleged followers/ just here for a nose gang 😳
Someone put a comment saying i hope its something worthwhile and not some white goods shite with 'influencers' name on it...and lisa actuali replied sayin no its not white goods lol!

• Haha

Graf

Long time lurker and first time poster. I had to add to this. So, tomorrow is pay day and she’s launching her product. Whatever it is, there will be people who don’t like it and I cannot wait to see what she does when people complain. I cannot wait to see who makes it? I can’t wait to see who distributes it? I cannot wait to see everything about it. As I cannot wait to see if she has what it takes to put herself in the mix with the big guns. She mentioned on her page that she doesn’t put her name to any ‘rubbish.’ Well Leeeesa let’s see what you are made of love. 😁

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
she must be perfect herself though. To bring a HC action against the alleged ‘trolling’ she really must be perfect. No way would she ever have given anyone a hard time, or ever said anything horrible to anyone in her life time. She must be so so perfect.
I'd say she has a tongue like a knife

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence or love but I can't warm to her at all. This whole influencer is a bit of a swizz when you consider the 104 people being made redundant. I hope but doubt they are being looked after properly and you'd hope influencers would support the ordinary workers if they were to be shafted. I will never ever darken or buy from Debenhams again after how they treated their Irish worker. A girl has to have some standards.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Are people for real buying that without smelling it first..... do people seriously forget SoSue’s cat piss in a bottle influencers and perfume do not go because they aren’t prepared to put real money into anything it’s the cheapest of the cheap white label crap. Their products rarely last 6 months before they are in a bargain bin

TikToc

VIP Member
Nails ✅
Eyebrows ✅
Eye lash lift ✅
Hair colored ✅

Did she pay for any of them 🤔🤔
Amazing how she was able to get everything done today at the last min, I'm like a hairy scarecrow and will remain so. More important shit on my mind, like hanging onto my job! Not like I'll be going anywhere.

BusyLizzie

I haven’t watched her stories in a long time but had a peep there .... she is so disingenuous.... couldn’t give a flying f*** about PS or their staff who I’m sure will suffer greatly with the loss of their jobs .... another Oscar worthy performance .... here’s an idea Lisa practice what you preach.... support Irish by buying your own & promoting your own ...
she’s just a contradiction & makes my blood boil 😡