Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Myheadhurts

I really don't like the 'I can't be cross with anyone over this, it's no-one's fault' thing. Sounds very much like she's fuming with her 'team' and they've just taken a right tongue lashing. She's been going on about her stress levels & lack of sleep the past few days, I can't begin to imagine what her staff have been feeling.
Also who buys perfume without having a good old sniff first??

Reactions: 8

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Im thinking someone has come forward re the local person - possibly family of the person that called her work to try and diffuse the situation fearing a court case or something?? the other blogger one could have been messaging her directly or involved in a call out page so might have been caught out. Don't see how info would be passed over so flippantly as imo the info as presented by her team doesn't seem solid given the users are here not on FB..
I think she’s just being a g🦉 tbh🤣🤣

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
If she starts advertising so much. I’m going to use that screenshot and send it to the companies. Is Oonagh O’Hagan really so naive and irresponsible? Though they seem as stupid as each other. There are very qualified amazing menopause advocates so to have these two nuts thinking they know it all is a joke.
They aren’t really information sessions though. Lisa and Oonagh have zero interest in educating people about menopause or raising menopause awareness. Oonagh being a pharmacist gives it a degree of credibility but at the end of the day she is a business person who owns a business that is dependent on sales. So really, Lisa and Oonagh just want to flog product.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Posting the videos again!

Lisa on mental health with a smug smile
View attachment 253238

Lisa and her raging claw
View attachment 253239
What makes me laugh about her is thinking she has the power to expose people nobody on this forum has targeted her she’s been exposed as the fraud she is the jig was up for her as soon as she turned into QVC she’s greedy and manipulative. Mrs Hinch is massive in England she has over 250 threads on here that genuinely rip her to bits and she hasn’t been able to get the site shut down in reality it’s a discussion forum it’s going nowhere. She would annoy the shite out of you the air of self importance is just 😩

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Been lurking for a while :) no, I'm not a spy; I just could not believe that the beautiful LLL could be nasty. How wrong was I. I had a doubt when she slated a Marc Jacobs bag she was wearing, (I've not seen any mention of it but I don't think I dreamt it, she said how heavy it was and really not worth the money). I thought what a cow as anything she mentions normally sells of the rails and commenting like that would deffo put people off. Can't find the clip anywhere. Anyway, she's some piece of work, I'm still catching up on threads and am nearly at the end of #2. I joined on #4, I did used to swipe up but not now and thank god I know how to clear cookies. I'm way to gullible, sometimes I watch and think, nah, she's ok, then I reflect, since well before Covid it's just been sell sell sell; no content
Yes , you are right about the Marc Jacobs bag, if I remember she was going to flog it.
It was hurting her shoulder or something 🙄🙄🙄

Jesus christ this hypocrite drives me fucking insane who does she think she is talking down to her followers she's the very one that living up the good life and paying fuck all I'd say something is she was adding to the economy but she's just a freeloader. Did her level best to squeeze out a few tears but wasn't happening.

Didn't she nearly trip over herself running to the high court a mere few weeks ago today she's flat out showing shite in the office that no one needs isn't this the same office. Seriously she can do influencer business in the office but contact her there and your a gonner. Am I missing something.
I had a quick look there at her stories. We are possibly on the verge of a level 5 lockdown and STILL she comes on flogging stuff, all online when God knows our local shops need our support more than ever.
And the BS about hi vis clothing etc, I'd say at this stage of our lives 99.9% of us have the common sense to wear appropriate clothing when out walking/running.

Last edited:

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Oh look at me. Out walking. The content is only riveting these days🥱🥱🥱
Whats the big deal with letting everyone know its 10k or more, I dont get that !!
Is it self praise or a look at me kind of thing ?? Whatever it is, in my opinion its ridiculous.

Wtf22

Is it just me or is there a little whiff of desperation from our Lisa these days? She’ll bring out her product and will sell to her sheep. But, she lacks the Pippa or Sosu effect. Even Gails rails will possibly eclipse her as that woman is on a mission.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Why is she making such a big thing out of the fact that she isn’t being paid to promote the wearing of face masks?? It’s scientifically proven that mask wearing is highly effective, just do the decent thing and encourage your followers to wear them ffs, irregardless of whether you are paid or not🙄
Sly dig at the fact that ppl have been calling for transparency with paid advertising.

She does very little without being paid.

Buddha

Quick get your desert diamond ring, just like mine lads but without the price tag 😜ya know what I mean, fake for you mad bunch but only real diamonds for me 😂

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Stunning. Would you please tone down your amazing beauty some of us get jealous. From mere mortal. 💕

This is a comment on her fb post, what's wrong with grown women to comment like this, no wonder she's so full of herself!
Is that somebody taking the piss? Please tell me that isn’t a genuine comment?!? They’d want to have a serious chat with themselves if so🙈🙈🙈

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I messaged her. She has no choice, if she doesn’t explain her part people will assume she done all the stuff LLL has claimed. I got the feeling the Solicitors and LLL have been putting her under immense pressure.
I listened to her story once she uploaded it properly. She shared screenshots over a couple of days. Personally, I applaud her!! She is so right, if you don’t blow smoke up LLL hole, then she don’t wanna know. These type of ‘influencers’ need to be called out for their own behaviour, LLL is. bully, plain and simple, she mocked MH last week and then came on insta with her threatening manner to reveal one of her stalkers was a ‘blogger’.. shock horror!! Get over yourself Lisa.. your own attitude and behaviour leaves a lot to be desired! I agree with cwh .. she hit the nail on the head, LLL doesn’t like anyone who may have a negative opinion of her.. sickens me! on another note.. seriously lads.. another bloody midi dress? like what is wrong with people..

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
If you look at courts.ie the case is only mentioned but no judgement has been posted. Why not I wonder? It seems up to date for other cases.

And what is worse is that she is so evidently a BULLY. She is used to getting her own way and will stamp on anyone to get it. I wonder if someone local knows if she has any friends. She seems like a nasty character and I imagine has more enemies than friends.

Wtf22

My own personal opinion(which I’m allowed to have and nobody can take away from me🤓)is that the HC stuff was done in an effort to boost her profile and get some attention again, just like she did after the Galway races in 2016. Unfortunately it didn’t work so well this time, things have moved on and we are in a very strange place in the country since March. I think it was also done in an effort to quieten the likes of us on here and whoever else. But people don’t particularly like being threatened and if anything it’s driven more traffic to here(I still see loads of people liking my comments on the older threads so there’s plenty of people doing their own research). I think we have all seen beneath the surface now and it’s certainly nowhere near as pleasant as we were lead to believe😔
I could not agree more with this statement/opinion (because we are allowed to have them). It has unmasked her for who she really is. I cannot below the lengths she has gone to and as I stated before,.. there is only one bully here.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
So what is she talking about as on courts.ie it has been recorded that there are no judgements in her case against facebook... Why is she lying about it? And getting so riled and angry about it all. Has she been given the two fingers by judge?

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
And why would my post and comments by some others be classed as shaming her ? I would not call it shaming, if that’s the case then what about all the threads/posts on this one? Have they been classed as shaming also? why just the recent comments on cramming in beauty treatments classed as shaming??I would call it observations and expressing our point of view which thankfully we can do on here , why should the fact that some including myself do not think it was high priority to get beauty bits done but each to their own. Our business has to shut , Probably the reason I am still awake at this hour worrying , we don’t know what’s going to happen , but as long as our families, friends and ourselves stay safe that is what is high priority to me. I think this one Shames herself enough anyway , posting hoards of beauty products that she will never probably use ,Constant bragging and mocking MH well you can’t be any more shameful that that !! Continuous flogging in lockdown , fgs she even paused the news on the lockdown to flog stuff. Pic posted again for attention .. now that’s what I call shameful!!
Omg, What are you talking about?? You’ve made an massive leap there surely? I call her out on stuff just as much as you do, why on Earth are you having a go at me? I’ve even started some of the threads about her FFS, defending her is the LAST thing I’d be doing🙄. I simply meant that she gets called out for a lot(and I call her out for a lot) but I PERSONALLY don’t feel that she should be called out for having her nails done ahead of lockdown. Because plenty of people did the same thing. Although if she didn’t pay, that’s disgraceful. My family have been badly affected by Covid too, Very badly in fact, and I’m sick of her behaviour and that of other bloggers just as much as anybody. She’s an absolute scourge in my opinion, and I hate how her sheep are blinded by her and her antics. I’m delighted that these threads have opened a lot of people’s eyes.
But I don’t believe that absolutely everything that she does in her life is 100% wrong either. No person is ever 100% wrong or 100% bad. So I try to be balanced. Added to which, if she gets chewed on here for absolutely everything that she does, then she gets to play victim. We can’t have that😆