Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Thing is though that there are lots of ordinary country girls with not ordinary family salaries (think country girls who had been working in Dublin and can now move more rural to WFH and save loads of money on rent/mortgage; or the gals who married into a construction families). These ordinary girls are often the most glam and have the most disposable income (think no mortgage if living on/in family farm and homested).
The market is there for her stuff from the country!
I totally agree. Plenty of money out there. Don’t mind seeing the expensive stuff really, that’s what she used to show and I preferred it. But the sweatshop midi dresses etc did her no favours. If you prefer higher end, just own the fact that you prefer higher end. But Lisa prefers the big bucks she gets from showing the mass produced stuff that in reality she would never actually wear by choice in a month of Sundays🙈🙈

Reactions: 7

BusyLizzie

But sure that's why she's arse licking her FB followers, who she completely ignored for over a year until HC when she wanted sympathy
Correct ! I just had a quick look there and there’s over 900 comments from lots of sheep ... but 900 sales of a new product would not be enough someone on here said before 10,000 would need to be ordered from a manufacturer for a first order of a new product ?? She’s using FB for arse licking & Instagram for visual sympathy.... and as usual bringing her brother into it for added sorrow .....

Fleetwood

As someone said above who would buy perfume they haven’t smelled. it’s such a personal thing the scent you like versus somebody else

• Heart

Transparency

Chatty Member
That poor girl should have been getting up at 7am. Not opening up at 7am for that God awful woman. Does LLL not realise French manicures are outdated by the way? According to my nail stylist. Ombre woukd be the nearest to that style these days.
Lisa is hardly a style setter, everything about her has to be appealing to those aged 70 & above, it’s all so bland and dated.

MarsBars

VIP Member
She makes me so angry, it's all me me me, poor f....king me! Tell that to people who haven't seen loved ones for months, lost their jobs, people on their knees and the incredible Frontline Workers who are the ones risking their own lives.

• Heart

Transparency

Chatty Member
After schmoozing her Facebook followers yesterday morning with the big deal of announcing the launch there first before Insta - “cos they helped her launch her in the beginning” she then didn’t put up the details on Facebook of the fabulous perfume until this afternoon. Such a hypocrite. Then any less than a lovey comment on the post today got a snarky reply from her. Didn’t like being asked if there was a discount, why it was priced in sterling, (which she had to say she paid extra to have as an option) or if it was available anywhere other than online. No testers or handbag sizes available so you’re down €50 when you get it and hate it.
This will also be like the cheap midi dresses she flogs, alright for the sheep but in her best designer duds when she’s going out. She’ll be spraying the Tom Ford you can be sure too!
Not addressing where it’s manufactured either which means it’s definitely made abroad or otherwise she would be harping on and on about it being guaranteed Irish and supporting Irish business.
Sorry for going on but needed to get it off my chest. Todays antics have been the straw that broke the camels back for me.
Since when did it cost more to have pounds and euros on a website? It’s all done on one payment portal and the cost is the same for one or two currency options

jeaner

Marion Murphy Cooney she is designer that dressed lisa at the start. She also done some catwalks of her live shows. I think they even went on a holiday together.
Sorry I sounded curt, I’m three gins in and forgot I wasn’t talking to the kids. It’s been a week 🤣

• Haha

GenBlg

Looks like pure tat. What a ridiculous product to bring out in lockdown. Who on earth buys a perfume they can't test first. 😝

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Lads, she’s a big team working for her... she doesn’t have time to be answering messages.
She couldn’t be bothered with the inconvenience of actually corresponding with her followers. That’s way beneath her! She’s more interested in emptying their wallets and/or maxing out their credit cards in the most efficient way possible....it’s a sort of contactless payment🤣🤣

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Makes her look desperate for attention and press headlines.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
On again tonight harping on about the Chlo Bo and again neglecting to mention when she gives the price that it’s sterling, just says the number 130 without mentioning the currency. Had a quick google just to check the prices of it in Irish stores and found that some stores here selling it cheaper than on the link on her website to their UK site even taking into account her 10% discount. Buyer Beware indeed!
She also just got in at the last minute sharing the Simon Harris post as everyone else had been doing it all evening. A further attempt to secure her Covid ambassadorship!

DDqueen

And her friend Oonagh O Hagan from Meaghers posting pics from Enniskerry CO WICKLOW today. She lives in DUBLIN therefore is breaking Covid restrictions! This lady is on a task force with Leo V regarding getting businesses back on track ! Some chance of that happening with people like her breaking the restrictions 😡😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Mona86

VIP Member
‘Limited English’ is bullshit language for ‘ we won’t launch this again if it goes tits up ‘

Reactions: 6

TikToc

VIP Member
Im glad I found this site as my eyes have really been opened. I used to be a follower but gave up when all kicked off with Covid.
My priorities are my family, keeping us all safe, watered and fed. Dont get me wrong I love travel, fashion, a nice night out etc and look forward to doing them again at some stage, like everyone else.
This particular blogger has let it all go to her head, shown her true colours and is totally unrelateable to me and my circle of friends who are in the 40+ bracket.
This is just my opinion to which I am entitled, not trolling or being nasty.
I think she lost a lot of followers during lockdown and since. Most of the others got versatile with more affordable stuff, but not herself advertising overpriced stuff that the majority of people can't afford. It's possibly makes people feel bad also that they can't afford it.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Perfume I'm not able for the describing Black for Chris and White for the Ladies. Vomit inducing
Ah stop.. who is going to buy that? from a no one? really? I never stray from my usual brands.. and I am certainly not going to pay 50 yoyo for this rubbish!

Lots of "public service" announcements, polls about numbers, the restrictions, even wear your hi-vi's ladz, is there a sniff of a deal as covid ambassador.........