Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Ah ladzzzzzzz, could she BE any more petty?? Can’t believe that she took something so stupid so far. The threads about are absolute kittens compared to some of the others threads about people on here. Buy another big fat diamond and laugh at the haterzzzz, and don’t mind wasting your cash monies on going to court. What a complete dope🤣🤣

Reactions: 7

Yel

Chatty Member
Why is she making such a big thing out of the fact that she isn’t being paid to promote the wearing of face masks?? It’s scientifically proven that mask wearing is highly effective, just do the decent thing and encourage your followers to wear them ffs, irregardless of whether you are paid or not🙄
It makes her look so greedy that the rare time she does a post that doesn't benefit her or her back pocket she has to make a big deal of it.

When influencers started it was occasional ads peppered in-between normal content. Now people like her are 99% of the time either posting to promote themselves or a brand.

jeaner

The crying, it's embarrassing. A grown woman openly crying into her phone to a load of strangers, what kind of world do we live in??
Pull yourself together woman and have some bloody dignity, it's not "empowering" or "real", it's fucking cringe.

Smurfett 23

Asking "shouldn't that say AD?" is horrific bullying and trolling in Lisas world

There's really no need she won't be getting any data and even if she can it says nowt. She can have my IP and all it gives away is that I'm on Vodafone and I'm in an area that covers over 1 million people 😂😂 it doesn't give a street or block or anything close to that level

Ha ha just looked up my IP address and it’s showing I live in Leinster 😯😯 Totally wrong part of the country 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
And she can't even have a cup of tea from her glass cup without people straight away asking where they are from and would u believe they happen to be from McIllheneys and sure you know what she even has a discount code! Now lucky she didn't make her tea in an auld dunnes stores mug with a chip in it
Judging by how the house used to be in the beginning, I’d say she was more of a Dunnes Stores mug with a chip in it sort of gal. Those days are long forgotten now though🙄

TikToc

VIP Member
Pathetic really! I’d say the anticipation of it being a flop may be the reason for the crocodile tears .... more money down the drain LLL ltd will definitely be reporting a loss this year ....
But sure that's why she's arse licking her FB followers, who she completely ignored for over a year until HC when she wanted sympathy

Missycoco

VIP Member
In fairness, I don’t think she should be shamed for having stuff done the past few days, plenty of people got beauty treatments done pre lockdown. I had my hair and nails done last week, lashes and brows done yesterday. I was contacted by the salon for yesterday as I’m a regular and they squeezed me in, tbh I was delighted that they did that. All the salons were out the door busy everywhere the last few days. I won’t be seeing many people for the next 6 weeks but I feel better for having those bits done and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it either! I did pay in full for everything though, if she took advantage of freebies ahead of those business shutting up for 6 weeks, that’s just so lousy! I was nearly paying double as I feel so bad that they have to close again.
And why would my post and comments by some others be classed as shaming her ? I would not call it shaming, if that’s the case then what about all the threads/posts on this one? Have they been classed as shaming also? why just the recent comments on cramming in beauty treatments classed as shaming??I would call it observations and expressing our point of view which thankfully we can do on here , why should the fact that some including myself do not think it was high priority to get beauty bits done but each to their own. Our business has to shut , Probably the reason I am still awake at this hour worrying , we don’t know what’s going to happen , but as long as our families, friends and ourselves stay safe that is what is high priority to me. I think this one Shames herself enough anyway , posting hoards of beauty products that she will never probably use ,Constant bragging and mocking MH well you can’t be any more shameful that that !! Continuous flogging in lockdown , fgs she even paused the news on the lockdown to flog stuff. Pic posted again for attention .. now that’s what I call shameful!!

Sorry to hear what you are going through @Melmcs . Can’t begin to imagine how hard it must be for yourself and all other frontline workers especially on a Covid Ward . I would never make excuses for that one . While many are worrying about livelihoods and others working in the front line rushed off their feet this one and others IG Influencers will carry on flogging regardless and idiots will still line their pockets unfortunately. Please keep safe and thank you and all other frontline workers who do your best for all of us

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
all much clearer. Clare, has loads going on. i dont really follow the excuse thing, suspect she's very upset at being found. I really wonder how she was found, that is the bit i'm really interested in. i dont think "the lawyers" found her through Insta. if they did, thems is very smart lawyers.

still a very fishy smell to the whole thing
I think so too, people need to be wary, could. I am very suspicious it all tbh It be an account to try and link user names from here to IG

Tried following Clairewiththehair not accepted so far. Yes I believe that Tattle rattled LLL so she will find the easiest targets to go after as going after Tattle would be a much bigger and costly fight, ok naming and shaming may be awful but will be old news in a few days, LLL is not really that important she is not an A lister ! If this girl (if a real account and not a trap, sorry I am very suspicious) get trolled they still have the same rights, they report those that make threats etc.
. I know a lot of our comments on here were screenshot and shared , so I am wondering if it’s a way of finding out who we actually are by getting us to message via IG. Is that Claire account genuine or a little trap to find who the people on here are , I bet there are a few on here LLL would really like to nail. Also I notice that a few members have disappeared from Tattle, I think some got scared of the bullying threats. . This is a place to make our point of view, to have freedom of speech etc. I think what really rattled LLL was people calling out on the shows, making folk aware of the money made, how it was the atendees who actually made charity donations, how she would not state where the money was donated to etc, simple questions she could have answered or posted . Had she been open, transparent and answered the questions that were asked them topics would not have arisen. That woman will not answer questions end off!! Not unless of course it’s kiss her behind or you are parting with your money to make her money! Much the same with most bloggers . Pippa oConnor another rude obnoxious one who won’t answer or acknowledge even though it was a very complimentary well mannered message. They are the only 2 I have ever messaged, and the last!! These influencers thought they were clever blocking folk posting on their stories, we could only PM and get ignored! They put themselves in the public eye, people will form opinions, want to ask questions etc. We are sick of their constant lies , crying Troll as soon as someone does not agree with them, bragging, selling all selling same 💩 I see RmcG has gone the same sell sell sell and bloody cleaning posts! Hinch and LmcD comparing their trolling to Caroline F , shameful !! Poor lady had way more going on to push her over the edge and it was not all Social media related , even though it did not help. So Zoflora Hinch and LV bragging LmcD stop using other peoples tragedies you shameful pair of clowns!... omg Hinch book right next to Sir David Attenborough, such an insult to BAFTA , Emmy award winner. Jesus just seen what some of these earn per ad! will save for another post, Dumbstruck!!!

I really need specsavers , posted the above on Hinch thread and now can’t delete it. Oh feck it, they will only think I am a bit strange 😂

• Haha

Wtf22

A Pamela Scott top 🤣🤣 now, if this doesn’t show you what a calculated piece of work she is ... I don’t know what will.
@Roisin Dubh i was thinking the exact same thing re: bag. There’s no way she wears this as much as she says she does. She’s possibly getting stuck for boutiques as the greed got the better of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oscar winning performance 👏👏👏👏👏Lisa you have no shame & the fake sincerity fools no one, you could not care less about people losing their jobs as long as your pockets are being lined!!!! I think you are a dishonest, narcissist bully & I am not a bit surprised you can’t sleep at night..........sign of a guilty conscience Lisa?????????

Howareyahun

VIP Member
If my fella bought that shite for me I'd be seriously worried lol!!! Ooh Tom Ford is 209e so I couldn't be charging that says Leessa as if she was in the same league!!!
I felt she was implying us mere mortals couldn't pay €209 for the TF....but the knock off was only 50, like she was doing us a favour 🙄🙄

• Haha

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
After my post today 👆doesn’t she only go & rehash the story of the Chlobo necklace & braclet, you couldn’t make it up.
Hi Lisa 👋 now can you address the other issues mentioned please.

Can't help thinking I'd hate to engage her services as an insurance broker, hoping she'd get me a good deal. Imagine being on the phone to her and she distracted by all the "press drops", the jingle of her bracelets, the sun catching the diamond, dropping everything to go for a walk when it all gets too much. Seriously 😳🙄

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
Give me strength, plastic grass and she’s calling it a lawn!! No wonder our eco system is shagged she’s even lousey to the bees and butterflies. I hate that plastic shite.

Libramoongirl

There is no need for VPN or people to be in anyway worried about their identity being shared. The discussions here are based on opinions and experiences and in most cases statements are backed up with evidence. Freedom of speech is a constitutional right. She is scare mongering mostly decent people who question her practices and trying to make them think they are somehow doing something wrong.

In the grown up world companies listen to the feedback given by disgruntled customers and they use it positively to create better experiences. TV presenters, politicians, sports stars the same. LLL and others need to GROW UP and accept criticism as part an parcel of operating a business.

The charity comments on here were an easy target, and called out by many of us at the time, but we all know bullies love an easy target and LLL took her opportunity.

Instagram is starting to feel like a cult, run by self entitled narcissists making loads of money on the back of easily influenced people who have no voice. We come to tattle to exercise our right to an opinion and have grown up debates and they want to silence that too :mad::mad::mad:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The image for the male scent of the man in a suit fiddling with the cufflinks is so cliche and unoriginal. It’s like a stock photo image for male fragrance and typical of every campaign for every male scent ever. Zero thought or originality

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Its started already. Alot of launches today. Mrs Makeups range today. She saved her pgy announcement to coincide. Lisa resorting to tears and fake emotion. Like I'm her age. Outside of health life etc I would't be getting very emotional about much.