Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t a case though? She was seeking an order to get FB to release the info on the people who were trolling her? She was granted the order and obvs FB have handed over the info? She can then take cases against these people if she wants? Maybe I’m wrong but that’s my understanding of it?

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t a case though? She was seeking an order to get FB to release the info on the people who were trolling her? She was granted the order and obvs FB have handed over the info? She can then take cases against these people if she wants? Maybe I’m wrong but that’s my understanding of it?
That's exactly it.

Reactions: 1
Ah sorry you are right it was an order request. My misunderstanding. So she is going to take cases against these individuals. Let's see.

Yeah but the end result is she's allowed to ask Facebook for the information.

But Facebook don't have people's postal address or verifed identifiable information. So if Facebook's parent company agrees she'll be given the date of birth they registered with, email and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - there's a good chance that these all lead to a dead end. There's no way she has a case against someone that basically said lisas lust list limited is disingenuous. Facebook took a neutral stance.

It's smoke and mirrors to scare!

But it would be an own goal if she chased up and then allowed her buisness to face proper scrutiny so I hope she does

From your IP I can see you are in D02 and just off mespil road / lower baggot street ?! Is that by chance nearly accurate ?! Just out of interest ?! ( I won’t find you don’t worry 🤣)
Lol no, that ip stuff is not saying someone is in that street that's the middle of the huge red area. Ip is far less accurate than the region codes in a phone number. It's a ploy to scare.

• Haha
Is it odd that LLL has posted nothing since early morning?
Anyone know how blocking works on IG - is it possible they put a temporary block on her account because of all the reports they would have received yesterday ?

Reactions: 2
Is it odd that LLL has posted nothing since early morning?
Anyone know how blocking works on IG - is it possible they put a temporary block on her account because of all the reports they would have received yesterday ?
She said around 2 weeks ago she was puttin on her teeth whitening strips cos she had a photoshoot coming up..id say thats whys shes not on cos she had hair n make up done n doesnt want to show it an ruin the surprise pics that are most likely for the new product

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ironic how she’s pushing a product called Human & Kind after her antics earlier in the week 🤣🤣 you couldn’t make this stuff up. 50% off? It’s reduced in the Kilkenny shop too... obvs can’t give the stuff away.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be interacting more on FB this week and everyone up her hole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel so sorry for chris ?! I feel like we should start a go fund me page to rescue him 🥴

Lisa showed who she is alright. Oh Lisa how that image of you pointing to your head is going come back and bite you on the ass!!

Reactions: 9
The things he does for attention as a grown man are so worrying

Reactions: 4
And her friend Oonagh O Hagan from Meaghers posting pics from Enniskerry CO WICKLOW today. She lives in DUBLIN therefore is breaking Covid restrictions! This lady is on a task force with Leo V regarding getting businesses back on track ! Some chance of that happening with people like her breaking the restrictions 😡😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
And her friend Oonagh O Hagan from Meaghers posting pics from Enniskerry CO WICKLOW today. She lives in DUBLIN therefore is breaking Covid restrictions! This lady is on a task force with Leo V regarding getting businesses back on track ! Some chance of that happening with people like her breaking the restrictions 😡😡😡😡😡
Anyone that massages Leo's ego can do no wrong. Wasn't it his suggestion to use influencers in the fight against covid and pay them between 5 -20k a shot depending on their following

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.