Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t wanna upset anyone on here by referencing this case but might put you at ease. The Justice for Mary Boyle page is very open about the issues they’re having with a troll whom they have A LOT of details for and has actually committed crimes of fraud against others yet Gardai say there’s minimal they can do and just block. I REALLY don’t think she has a legal leg to stand on and it’s all smoke and mirrors which is her marketing ploy. So tbh I’m chilling in the bath lolling because none of these threads have financially damaged her the way she’s carrying on, only her own over dramatic spending of a solicitor unless daddy has connections in the high courts. Let sleeping dogs lie as they say Lisa. You’re damaging your own reputation. Not us.
Imagine being that vindictive to troll a page set up for a murdered little girl it’s sick, I’m annoyed by a lot of posts I see on Facebook and instagram about Tattle I seen people write total lies that people were abusing Rachel Gorry when in fact her thread is on the rave section and people are afraid to defend the site because they will be called trolls

Reactions: 4
Imagine being that vindictive to troll a page set up for a murdered little girl it’s sick, I’m annoyed by a lot of posts I see on Facebook and instagram about Tattle I seen people write total lies that people were abusing Rachel Gorry when in fact her thread is on the rave section and people are afraid to defend the site because they will be called trolls
I know! The sick witch has set up multiple pages harassing them and god only knows how I’d respond if I was her family. I really don’t see why people would abuse Rachel Gorry but I understand why they won’t speak up on Facebook about what really is going on here. I don’t recall seeing much just opinions which most I didn’t agree with but as the Floggers say “scroll on”. They should take a leaf out of the tattle books that you can’t moderate what people say as long as its not directly abusive.

Reactions: 2
It’s all lies .. due to gdpr she only would have been given basic information .. it would not be enough to identify a person .... the chap in Kerry who abused Ian Wright did it from his actual imsta page so it was basically simple to track him ... the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can be narrowed to a road / apartment block / office block . None of it would be enough . She has in fact not “won “..... as said above who signs up with a home address ? She is a liar
and that guy was walked into the Garda station in Kerry by his mother and nothing came of it

I know! The sick witch has set up multiple pages harassing them and god only knows how I’d respond if I was her family. I really don’t see why people would abuse Rachel Gorry but I understand why they won’t speak up on Facebook about what really is going on here. I don’t recall seeing much just opinions which most I didn’t agree with but as the Floggers say “scroll on”. They should take a leaf out of the tattle books that you can’t moderate what people say as long as its not directly abusive.
A big thing people also forget about tattle is it’s not directed at the person, they have to come looking for it in order to see it. So it’s not direct trolling. Lisa is just trying to stamp her feet and see if she’s big enough to get it shut down

Reactions: 5
Lisa lisa lisa... your reputation is now properly in shreds. I say this because people I work with who would not have a clue who you are (normally) find themselves nosing on this site reading up about you and your antics. Not only this, but what they are learning and seeing has astounded them. So, by bringing this High Court action Lisa. You, have in fact made yourself the talk of morning coffees, lunches, zoom chats ... and that’s not the best bit... you have made yourself the talk of these not for the alleged ‘trolling’ by others... NO NO, you have drawn attention to your own antics, and how you have acted and how you may have treated people in the past yourself. Oh how the mighty have begun to spiral ... out of control.

Reactions: 17
Lisa lisa lisa... your reputation is now properly in shreds. I say this because people I work with who would not have a clue who you are (normally) find themselves nosing on this site reading up about you and your antics. Not only this l, but what they are learning and seeing has astounded them. So, by bringing this High court action Lisa. You, have in fact made yourself the talk of morning coffees, lunches, zoom chats ... and that’s not the best bit... you have made yourself the talk of these not for the alleged ‘trolling’ by others... NO NO, you have drawn attention to your own antics, and how you have acted and how you may have treated people in the past yourself. Oh how the mighty have begun to spiral ... out of control.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🗣🗣🗣🗣

8/9 weeks of harassment...???? What is she on about? Anyone know??
Exaggerating lies because the truth is ‘trolling’ in her eyes is people asking Qs about company directorships, affiliate codes and links undisclosed, telling us she doesn’t make a penny from what we buy yet she’s in registered companies with brand owners. I’m an employee of a salon. I pay paye. My hubby is self employed and pays taxes. We own one house and rent an appartment out that We owned in college. So my hubby and I have to answer revenue Each year, social welfare etc. I don’t accuse revenue or social welfare of trolling me. But Lisa is accusing people of trolling because they’re asking for honest clarity. Anything else is lies. If you were really being trolled & were in danger, legally you’d be advised to come off line until it was resolved I’m sure. Lies.

Reactions: 10
Exaggerating lies because the truth is ‘trolling’ in her eyes is people asking Qs about company directorships, affiliate codes and links undisclosed, telling us she doesn’t make a penny from what we buy yet she’s in registered companies with brand owners. I’m an employee of a salon. I pay paye. My hubby is self employed and pays taxes. We own one house and rent an appartment out that We owned in college. So my hubby and I have to answer revenue Each year, social welfare etc. I don’t accuse revenue or social welfare of trolling me. But Lisa is accusing people of trolling because they’re asking for honest clarity. Anything else is lies. If you were really being trolled & were in danger, legally you’d be advised to come off line until it was resolved I’m sure. Lies.
And she didn't come offline when she was having those "8 weeks of distress and feeling low". Total victim mentality.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell us what does constitute as bullying etc in Lisa's World? It appears she lies to her followers! She's a fake! Obvs, doesn't understand or care about mental health, just a narrow minded country yokel!!
Bullying in LLL world is having an opinion on a product she promotes, querying her missing #ad /afflliated links... discussing her BF, Deceased brother.. etc etc... basically she can post all the tit she likes.. we are supposed to buy it.. and ask no questions!! She is one seriously deluded woman!! We know everything about her because she told us... her cashmere jumper earlier was around £200.. she tells us they contacted her to ask if she ‘would like’ one of their jumpers... was it me or did anyone else hear the greed dripping out of her? ‘of course I said yes’.. who wouldn’t say yes to a free £200 jumper?? a miserable, greedy, self centered article... who demonstrates the ‘rags’ for the mere mortals, yet on a night out wears her loubotin herls and a high end designer dress... disgraceful... disgusting and for someone who had no grey areas.. absolutely unbelievable!

Reactions: 16
This is Lisa.

View attachment 253290
View attachment 253288

I dare you to come after me for expressing an opinion on what you share online, you bully!
People won’t forgets this post in a hurry . How dad does it look ? Photos of mockery of those with MH and the treats that she was not to be messed with. Does she think she is in a science from the old Dynasty soap of the 80’s ?? Still no word of apology . Will she have the audacity in the future to claim she supports MH ? Will there also be claims of women supporting women ? But we have been informed that everything is Nlack and White in her family , which means no errors of judgement , no forgiveness . Basically her way or the high way

All supporting each other, terrified of their money making billable bursting . Any influencers worth their salt can’t surely agree with the mockery of MH and what comes across as threatening statements to anyone who dates crosses her or takes her own.

I am waiting for a newspaper article to post her victory story , then I think we should all share our opinions of how appalled we were thin the mockery of MH. If any tv shows decided to do a show they should be sent the videos . Well done to the person/s who saved them.. the more reporting the more chance someone will deal with it.. we must make sure the video and pics never disappear, I hope it can be used by the named few as evidence in their defense her . The true LLL as posted by her self, no one else on Social Media

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lisa lisa lisa... your reputation is now properly in shreds. I say this because people I work with who would not have a clue who you are (normally) find themselves nosing on this site reading up about you and your antics. Not only this, but what they are learning and seeing has astounded them. So, by bringing this High Court action Lisa. You, have in fact made yourself the talk of morning coffees, lunches, zoom chats ... and that’s not the best bit... you have made yourself the talk of these not for the alleged ‘trolling’ by others... NO NO, you have drawn attention to your own antics, and how you have acted and how you may have treated people in the past yourself. Oh how the mighty have begun to spiral ... out of control.
According to social blade she got 470 new followers yesterday, which was 3 times higher than her daily average.

Its a pity this is for all the wrong reasons, doubt it was for that horrible midi she was flogging. I hope the big reveal wont be overshadowed by her ill judged Trump-like rant 🤭

According to social blade she got 470 new followers yesterday, which was 3 times higher than her daily average.

Its a pity this is for all the wrong reasons, doubt it was for that horrible midi she was flogging. I hope the big reveal wont be overshadowed by her ill judged Trump-like rant 🤭
Lisa’s followers are the moment are mostly there to nose. She cut loose earlier in the week and it showed her up. Mental Health week is coming up and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those images of her pointing to her head didn’t end up all over social media as someone who speaks so negatively about Mental Health.

Can we all agree that IF she gets a collab for mental health week that we use these screen shots . She is as fake as can be . She is seething as that court case has led to nothing . She is a pure muppet . I agree that her numbers have gone up as people are looking at her for the nose .

Reactions: 15
Can we all agree that IF she gets a collab for mental health week that we use these screen shots . She is as fake as can be . She is seething as that court case has led to nothing . She is a pure muppet . I agree that her numbers have gone up as people are looking at her for the nose .
Especially the video of her rant on the first page of this thread. Her temper got the better of her and she let us all see the bitter narcissistic witch she really is.

It's a "don't even think of crossing me" rant.

Still no judgement posted in LLL case. She is an absolute liar. Nothing has come out of her legal battle. Making out that she won and that the names were handed over. Surely that would make worldwide headlines?

Still no judgement posted in LLL case. She is an absolute liar. Nothing has come out of her legal battle. Making out that she won and that the names were handed over. Surely that would make worldwide headlines?
ive said this several times. Come on guys. Ireland has GDPR laws since 2018. She’s a liar and it was all a scare tactic to begin with!

• Heart
So she comes out claiming to have the names of the people who trolled her? Either she has realised that she’ll have to spend a tone of money, or she could be provoking people and attempting to strengthen her case?

ive said this several times. Come on guys. Ireland has GDPR laws since 2018. She’s a liar and it was all a scare tactic to begin with!
There was a mention of a case but there definitely has not been a judgement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.