Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has no shame comes on flogging self care products a few days after her venomous attach on people suffering with mental health all because Oonagh said "people are starting to feel down". No tit Sherlock and LLL certainly did nothing to help anyone.

Reactions: 3
Here is me in my gym gear- 2 stories later, after describing them
And showing them off
Oh I forgot
To tell you the discount code . A blatant 10 minute add. I’m reporting her today I’m sick of it . Ambassador isn’t enough

Reactions: 8
Such content ladzzzzz, middle aged woman in Offaly goes to gym on Monday morning😴😴😴

She is such an inspiration to us all🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Gail’s Rails just made her big announcement & she’s the new BA for Pamela Scott. Bye bye Lisa!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Gail must be the economy option🤣

Fair play to her though, I’m not a fan, but she obviously has the facts and figures to back up her appeal to brands and that’s why they are hiring her I guess. I notice that Daily Diva seems to be doing more too. They seem more grounded than the competition🙊 They also don’t lazily show 59000 midi dresses every day and actually make an effort with their content. It’s refreshing🤗

(Lisa must be fuming though, she’ll have to go back to gym this evening to run off her temper tantrum on the treadmill🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gail has been rehasing or restyling outfits differently too. Not a fan but was impressed with some of her content lately. Nor is she all about the top end showing off while floggin glow end. She even admitted a bag was a dupe which was a first in all my time on insta.

Helen DDD was also good at some different photography lately. Rather then the swinging leg on tipy toe like lisa to show a bit of swirl on the midi dresses.

Lisa seems to have forgotten about what her to this point. Thats two ba contracts that Gail has swipped from her.

Reactions: 4
Guess Pamela Scott will be gone off her website for October. But she has her BIG announcement coming! I reckon she know she made a bags on IG with all here threats so that's why she back on facebook trying to grab followers, she completely ignored them for long enough.

Here is me in my gym gear- 2 stories later, after describing them
And showing them off
Oh I forgot
To tell you the discount code . A blatant 10 minute add. I’m reporting her today I’m sick of it . Ambassador isn’t enough

I reported it before as Spam. sick of her shite.

Last edited:
The HC action damaged her with the brands. There’s no doubt about it. People don’t have the appetite for that bull. She possibly underestimated others work ethic and ability. Also, one very important point... Lisa is NOT likeable or relatable. She preys on the weak.

Reactions: 5
The HC action damaged her with the brands. There’s no doubt about it. People don’t have the appetite for that bull. She possibly underestimated others work ethic and ability. Also, one very important point... Lisa is NOT likeable or relatable. She preys on the weak.
I think she was likeable and relatable at one point. She isn’t any more though. Far from it!

I think she was likeable and relatable at one point. She isn’t any more though. Far from it!
Absolutely she was. When she didn’t have her ‘team’. She seemed to show jackets from Penney’s and stuff from Dunne’s. Did she just get greedy? Or was it all an act from the start?

Not solely directed at LLL but they all seem to think they are untouchable.. They start off as genuine and full of promise but they eventually sell out for the deals. For every 1 of these top tier bloggers there are dozens more working their asses off to try get to the top! It's only a matter of time before they get replaced by a newer, shinier model

Reactions: 6
Absolutely she was. When she didn’t have her ‘team’. She seemed to show jackets from Penney’s and stuff from Dunne’s. Did she just get greedy? Or was it all an act from the start?
I think things went downhill once she started being managed. She was the golden girl with a huge following and her team helped her monetise that as much as possible. And look, she’s clearly made a lot of money, so they did a good job in ways. But I think all the money changed her and she became less relatable in the process. And the constant selling over the past few months has definitely made her less likeable. But ultimately it’s a fickle business and every flogger becomes yesterday’s news at some point. Very few have real staying power.

Remember it’s only an auld Penny’s sports bra guys, an auld Penny’s one!!!! Penny’s not good enough for the likes of the freebie loving influencers now are they? It’s a wonder HE never found her one, after he is the expert on the auld bras and knickers .. omg that dress is vile 🤮

So Gail’s Rails just made her big announcement & she’s the new BA for Pamela Scott. Bye bye Lisa!!
I think that post mocking mental health and tell people not to mess with her has sealed her faith. As for them Pippa dress I think they are vile!! Anyone noticed how she holds the phone over her face more now she has been caught out ? Pics to refresh everyone . How ugly nasty and vindictive does she come across in that post . still no apology . Now let’s see how she deals with Mental Health week . I for one will be sharing that post over and over, and the next newspaper article that helps her brag about the HC will also be sent it. More that do the better .

Last edited:
  • Haha
did anyone pull her up on MH rant!

It was in such poor taste.

I went on her website to check out the pamela scott linke. It'll be interesting to see if there again next month. Also like a good tattler cleared my cookies once I left

Very pointedly wearing a Pamela Scott top this evening. Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Lisa😘😘😘

Tell us, which Louis V did you choose to use once you took off the black bag that you’re trying to convince us all that you use all the time?? Just so you know, we don’t believe that for a second😂😂

• Haha
A Pamela Scott top 🤣🤣 now, if this doesn’t show you what a calculated piece of work she is ... I don’t know what will.
@Roisin Dubh i was thinking the exact same thing re: bag. There’s no way she wears this as much as she says she does. She’s possibly getting stuck for boutiques as the greed got the better of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.